Wormie's Mods | Big Cass Backlash 2018 Released! | Rusev WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! Randy Orton WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! | Kevin Owens "KO Mania III" WM 34 Attire Released! | Undertaker Judgement Day 2000 Return Attire Released!

Wormie

3 hours ago, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

KO MANIA III!!! Haha! I love it. Nice work!

Thanks a lot!

35 minutes ago, Jayden™ said:

Well you forgot add side beard in his that attire ?

Eh, I wasn’t really focused on that. Mostly worked on the shoes and the rest of the attire.

15 hours ago, WormieGamez said:

Thanks a lot!

Eh, I wasn’t really focused on that. Mostly worked on the shoes and the rest of the attire.

So will you gonna adding his cool side beard too ?

• Sad 1

The attire is good @Jayden™ but we have many tools now so if you want you can add it 

It's very easy..You should give it a try the modders work very hard and spend most of the time..In full filling our requests so we have to fix this type of minor fixes why ask them again..so you should give it a try 

Edited by Arif1243
  • Too Sweet 1

17 hours ago, Arif1243 said:

The attire is good @Jayden™ but we have many tools now so if you want you can add it 

It's very easy..You should give it a try the modders work very hard and spend most of the time..In full filling our requests so we have to fix this type of minor fixes why ask them again..so you should give it a try 

I couldn’t have said it better myself! 😃

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Wormie doesn't spend time to make beard, he make eyebrows. Lol

Btw good job buddy, really like how the attire finish, shoes and tattoo is the best!!

Thanks! I’ll try to get more stuff out soon.

• Wormie changed the title to Wormie's Mods | PROTOTYPE JOHN CENA DLC PACK RELEASED! | Kevin Owens "KOMania III" CUSTOM Attire Released!
  • Wormie changed the title to Wormie's Mods | Undertaker Judgement Day 2002 Return Attire Released! | PROTOTYPE JOHN CENA DLC PACK RELEASED! | Kevin Owens "KOMania III" CUSTOM Attire Released!
9 hours ago, AlexFaz said:

Awesome work. Any plans to release an in ring attire also? Maybe like the 2k14 or smackdown 2 blue jeans attire? 

Amazing though. Thanks for the efforts

Maybe, since this is from Judgement Day 2000, where he just came and attacked everyone with the entrance attire. Maybe I'll do an in-ring one soon, since I have all the parts already.

Yeah that judgement day return was one of my favourite moments. 

Thanks for this version of taker he looks great, and if you do release the blue in-ring one too then that would be amazing also :)

• Thanks 1

• Wormie changed the title to Wormie's Mods | Kevin Owens "KO Mania III" WM 34 Attire Released! | Undertaker Judgement Day 2000 Return Attire Released! | PROTOTYPE JOHN CENA DLC PACK RELEASED!
  • Wormie changed the title to Wormie's Mods | Randy Orton WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! | Kevin Owens "KO Mania III" WM 34 Attire Released! | Undertaker Judgement Day 2000 Return Attire Released! | Prototype John Cena DLC Pack Released!
  • Wormie changed the title to Wormie's Mods | Rusev WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! Randy Orton WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! | Kevin Owens "KO Mania III" WM 34 Attire Released! | Undertaker Judgement Day 2000 Return Attire Released! | Prototype John Cena DLC Pack Released!
  • Wormie changed the title to Wormie's Mods | Big Cass Backlash 2018 Released! | Rusev WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! Randy Orton WrestleMania 34 Attire Released! | Kevin Owens "KO Mania III" WM 34 Attire Released! | Undertaker Judgement Day 2000 Return Attire Released!
  • 4 months later...