ROB VAN DAM 2002 ATTIRES UPLOADED! - Undertaker No Way Out '01 and Survivor Series '00 attires, Scott Hall Japan Attires, The Rock's $800 Shirts and Randy Savage WCW and WWF attires Uploaded! - Fred Durst Uploaded! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR NEWEST!

Aguila316

Here are some Randy Savage attires I made.

The attire is from the SWS and WWF Event Wrestlefest which took place in 1991 in Japan at the Tokyo Dome. It was one of the only times he wore this but I think it looks brilliant which is why I wanted to recreate it. For the second slot I included his This Tuesday In Texas attire from the 2K16 DLC because I didn't want to leave the slot empty.

Gamertag: Aguila316

Attire Name: SWS/WWF WRESTLEFEST 91

Tags: MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE 1991, TOKYO DOME JAPAN,THIS TUESDAY IN TEXAS

1.png
2.png
3.png

Next up is his alt attire from WWE All Stars and his attire from his match with Hulk Hogan from The Main Event

Attire Name: ALL STARS & MAIN EVENT

Tags: MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE WWF, 80S, HULK HOGAN

ALL_STARS.png
all_stars_333.png

The final attire is his Wrestlemania 8 attire from his match with Ric Flair.

There is also a Wrestlemania 7 attire included because I didn't want to leave a blank attire slot.

Attire Name: WM 8 & 7

Tags: RANDY SAVAGE, WRESTLEMANIA, RIC FLAIR

111111randy.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Randy Savage Attires! - Wrestlemania 8, All Stars, SWS/WWF Wrestlefest and more! - Fred Durst Uploaded!

Here is my first attempt at recreating someone in 2K18, I had never used the face photo tools until I made this so this is basically a test before I attempt to create anyone else.

Fred Durst

Name: FRED DURST

Tags: Limp Bizkit, Rollin', Undertaker

He features an entrance and moveset too.

fredd.png

Edited by Aguila316

8 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Awesome Savage attires, definitely gonna grab those on my 2nd profile for an early 90s WWF Universe.  Any plans for some WCW attires?

Thanks man, as for the WCW attires, I might try to recreate his Halloween Havoc '97 gear from his DDP match since all his other nWo attires have been created. There are some 1995 Nitro attires I might try too.

Here is the Halloween Havoc attire:

maxresdefault_5.jpg

• Like 1

The new Randy Savage attires are up! It's a more tradional WCW attire than I said but the Halloween Havoc one will be coming out soon.

I have his Slim Jim '95/Bash at the Beach '95 attire and his Uncensored '95 attire.

Name: WCW Attires - 1995

Tags: Macho Man Randy Savage, Uncensored ' 95, Slim Jim Ad

wcw1.png
wcw2.png

• Glorious 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to WCW Randy Savage Attires Uploaded! + Wrestlemania 8, All Stars, SWS/WWF Wrestlefest and more! - Fred Durst Uploaded!
15 hours ago, Aguila316 said:

Thanks man, as for the WCW attires, I might try to recreate his Halloween Havoc '97 gear from his DDP match since all his other nWo attires have been created. There are some 1995 Nitro attires I might try too.

That's awesome, yeah nobody really does 94-97 pre-NWO Savage attires so I'll definitely get some use out of the ones you do.  And the new attires look great!  Can't wait to do Savage vs Flair at BATB with proper attires.

• Thanks 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Halloween Havoc '97 Randy Savage Attire Uploaded! + Wrestlemania 8, All Stars, SlimJim and more! - Fred Durst Uploaded!

I just hit silver about 20 minutes ago so expect some more uploads very soon.

But first, Halloween Havoc 1997 Randy Savage from his DDP match. Probably the most colourful attire he ever wore in the nWo. The first slot features the attire he wore in the SlimJim ad leading up to the event with a matching shirt, shades and bandana, as well as the actual PPV attire featuring the nWo shirt and bandana.

Name: WCW HALLOWEEN HAVOC

Tags: NWO MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE, 1997, DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE DDP

UPLOAD_1.png
Upload_2.png

Edited by Aguila316

• Aguila316 changed the title to The Rock's $800 Shirts Uploaded! - Halloween Havoc '97 Randy Savage Attire Uploaded! + Wrestlemania 8, All Stars, SlimJim and more! - Fred Durst Uploaded!

I didn't see any others on CC so I decided to make some of the Rock's iconic casual attires from the late 90s. The first is one of his $800 Versace shirts, specifically the one used as his alternate attire in the first Smackdown vs Raw, along with his cheetah print shirt.

Attire Name: Expensive Shirts
Tags: THE ROCK, WWF 1999, AGUILA316

The_Rock_1.png
The_Rock_2.png

Edited by Aguila316
  • Like 1

Next up are two very obscure Scott Hall attires. Both are from matches in Japan back in 2004, one was on Hustle 3 but I'm not sure where the second attire is from. I only saw images of it, not the match. The Hustle attire is from a match he and Kevin Nash had as a part of Team Monster, which I couldn't find any details on, not even the logo. So the logo on the front and back is my best recreation. When dying his hair, I used multiple different shades for different parts of the hair so it isn't just one straight colour.

Name: HUSTLE 3 - JAPAN 2004

Tags: THE OUTSIDERS ' 04, RAZOR RAMON, KEVIN NASH.

Also, after having this uploaded for a while, I just realised I fucked up the tags and wrote Razor Ramon instead of Scott Hall.

scoot1.png
scoot2.png

Edited by Aguila316

• Aguila316 changed the title to Undertaker No Way Out '01 and Survivor Series '00 attires uploaded - Scott Hall Japan Attires Uploaded! - The Rock's $800 Shirts and Randy Savage WCW and WWF attires Uploaded! - Fred Durst Uploaded!

I uploaded a few ABA Undertaker attires that he only wore once. No Way Out 2001 and Survivor Series 2000

Name: NO WAY OUT 01 & SS 00

Tags: BIKER UNDERTAKER 2001,   SURVIVOR SERIES 2000,    AGUILA316

taker.png

On 1/1/2018 at 8:56 PM, Aguila316 said:

I just hit silver about 20 minutes ago so expect some more uploads very soon.

But first, Halloween Havoc 1997 Randy Savage from his DDP match. Probably the most colourful attire he ever wore in the nWo. The first slot features the attire he wore in the SlimJim ad leading up to the event with a matching shirt, shades and bandana, as well as the actual PPV attire featuring the nWo shirt and bandana.

Name: WCW HALLOWEEN HAVOC

Tags: NWO MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE, 1997, DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE DDP

UPLOAD_1.png
Upload_2.png

absolutely love your mocho man, i wish i knew how you did your textures so i could do a PC version on my game.   i never understood why we only get retro randy savage, i mean why not do his 90's attires, but anyway they look awesome and remind me of the slim jim commercials 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to ROB VAN DAM 2002 ATTIRES UPLOADED! - Undertaker No Way Out '01 and Survivor Series '00 attires, Scott Hall Japan Attires, The Rock's $800 Shirts and Randy Savage WCW and WWF attires Uploaded! - Fred Durst Uploaded!

I'm back with some more attires, and this time, it's the Whole F'n Show, Rob Van Dam!

Just so everyone knows, I didn't design these singlets myself, I extracted the WWE 2K15 textures from his 2002 attires and used them.

Name: 2 RVD Attires - 1

Tags: ROB VAN DAM 2002,   RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA '02,   AGUILA316

RVD_SHOWCASE.png

• Aguila316 changed the title to ROB VAN DAM 2002 ATTIRES UPLOADED! - Undertaker No Way Out '01 and Survivor Series '00 attires, Scott Hall Japan Attires, The Rock's $800 Shirts and Randy Savage WCW and WWF attires Uploaded! - Fred Durst Uploaded! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR NEWEST!