queenie_paula

WWE 2K Allies and Enemies Drop Down List Project Im Working On

so if you run universes you know its a pain to set your own allies and enemies to superstars because you cant have the same superstar as say level 5 for two different people or the system will erase what you did.

ive made a system that will fix all that for you and heres a pic
1zqfzax.png

see in column A is a list of all the women on RAW, next to it is acrowd reaction drop down so if you what to change or the games changed that superstar, you can choose from boo or cheer by selecting that cell and picking what you want from the list.

in column AA is that superstars level 2 allie, so alexas allie is foxy, move down and foxys allie is alexa.

the magic is by the time you get to the third superstar which is asuka, in the drop down for her, you cant not select foxy or alexa because since they been used/picked, they are no longer available.

i hope ive explained it well. ive completed all the RAW men and am doing the RAW women, ill be doing SD men, SD women, NXT women, NXT men, 205 live and may do a few others in time like WCW and such.

dont worry too because column A names can be changed and ive made it to where you can have a total of 60 names, which would be ridiculous if you had that many of one gender for one show, but if say you wanted more then you simply need to just change the formula to state how many rows. 

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!1Uh3HBiD!0lyQWnvUnMpieANYlZrWEeCf7xdAWDZbQsBPBp1nL7U

ONEDRIVE LINK

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AsfTDvEwij12gzGRsNDhY3KsA6YU

Edited by queenie_paula
  • Like 2

Good start, it's really needed.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:02 PM, queenie_paula said:

so if you run universes you know its a pain to set your own allies and enemies to superstars because you cant have the same superstar as say level 5 for two different people or the system will erase what you did.

ive made a system that will fix all that for you and heres a pic
1zqfzax.png

see in column A is a list of all the women on RAW, next to it is acrowd reaction drop down so if you what to change or the games changed that superstar, you can choose from boo or cheer by selecting that cell and picking what you want from the list.

in column AA is that superstars level 2 allie, so alexas allie is foxy, move down and foxys allie is alexa.

the magic is by the time you get to the third superstar which is asuka, in the drop down for her, you cant not select foxy or alexa because since they been used/picked, they are no longer available.

i hope ive explained it well. ive completed all the RAW men and am doing the RAW women, ill be doing SD men, SD women, NXT women, NXT men, 205 live and may do a few others in time like WCW and such.

dont worry too because column A names can be changed and ive made it to where you can have a total of 60 names, which would be ridiculous if you had that many of one gender for one show, but if say you wanted more then you simply need to just change the formula to state how many rows. 

saw your post on the 2k forums. it's great to see someone has finally decided to do this. because as it stands, this, and personality traits are what really determines what cutscenes you get (in addition to changing the ppv themes of the month)

well i completed it and its great, but i can only post the file for people who have office, im having trouble with google docs, i have people looking into it for me, the OP has the link

Edited by queenie_paula

11 hours ago, queenie_paula said:

well i completed it and its great, but i can only post the file for people who have office, im having trouble with google docs, i have people looking into it for me, the OP has the link

yeah i have office lol. it's gonna take me a while to get to that point though. i had an issue where when i edited Naka's entrance i lost the crowd and for some reason everytime i clicked on Triple H (current)'s name in edit superstar in my wwe it would send me back to the main menu so i had to rebuild my roster lol

On 12/6/2017 at 8:28 PM, Jai said:

yeah i have office lol. it's gonna take me a while to get to that point though. i had an issue where when i edited Naka's entrance i lost the crowd and for some reason everytime i clicked on Triple H (current)'s name in edit superstar in my wwe it would send me back to the main menu so i had to rebuild my roster lol

so people know, you will always end up with lots of columns that end up blank and you cant add anyone because if you are like me i make faces allys with faces and allies foes to heels and so on, so what i do is steal from another show, so say i have all of raw completed, but i have missing allies or enemies, what i do is take em from the next show, so titus might be a friend of someone on 205.

at somepoint that will hit a dead end though and ill have to make a heel friends with a face or i leave it blank, because at that point everyone will have a spot taking up and technically the game cant fill it.

im did raw men and raw women first, next will be sd and then nxt so 205 will be the show with blanks that cant be filled, or so im thinking the game will act