kuzmac82

32 minutes ago, kuzmac82 said:

I plan on it

I have no clue how to fix the hair texture glitch. Please enlighten me. 

just upload the images again, download them and swap them over to the new ones - easy peasy - never delete anything in the 'incoming' section.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

just upload the images again, download them and swap them over to the new ones - easy peasy - never delete anything in the 'incoming' section.

Thx 

This retro AJ is absolutely Phenomenal!  Exactly what I was hoping that someone would do.  Best I've seen and great choice of attires.  Would you consider taking any attire requests/suggestions?  It's great to have such a fantastic base to work from to create more attires from.  Could potentially do the definitive retro AJ save with this model.  Could do earlier TNA attires as well as later attires such as his long pants attires, just would have to add stubble to the face to some and chest hair.  Regardless, thank you for this retro AJ.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

I hope to put out more AJ attires if I can get the right logos. 

Kuz you absolutely nailed it, PM me your email address and ill send you over the images i have been working on

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, boomzdaydevice said:

Kuz you absolutely nailed it, PM me your email address and ill send you over the images i have been working on

Hopefully that means more AJ retro attires galore.

@kuzmac82 listen I saw your old-school  Aj styles and I can live with that, but with old-school Samoa Joe you crack me up permanently !! Amazing work i love those caws. One question: Any chance to see a Tna version of Sting made by you ?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JENA said:

@kuzmac82 listen I saw your old-school  Aj styles and I can live with that, but with old-school Samoa Joe you crack me up permanently !! Amazing work i love those caws. One question: Any chance to see a Tna version of Sting made by you ?

Thanks man. Not sure if I'll do Sting but it's possible.