kuzmac82

I know you’re probably getting frustrated with the logo glitches, but there’s one more missing on both versions of Raven. He’s missing the zipper texture on his shorts. It’s a pretty small detail so I’d understand if you didn’t feel like fixing it. Just letting you know.

Anyway, great work this year!

19 minutes ago, Thornsley said:

I know you’re probably getting frustrated with the logo glitches, but there’s one more missing on both versions of Raven. He’s missing the zipper texture on his shorts. It’s a pretty small detail so I’d understand if you didn’t feel like fixing it. Just letting you know.

Anyway, great work this year!

Yea it's been a real pain. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate the love. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kuzmac82 said:

Yea it's been a real pain. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate the love. 

just be honest... It's a pain in the ass LOL i've had friends drop creating for consoles and jump to pc because of those logo issues lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pier69 said:

Bro do you think u can make a tna raven with the big cross tattoo actoss his chest and a kilt? That will be awesome

I might. I'm gonna have to make another Profile because I don't have enough room for everyone I'm making. 

• Like 1

Well I downloaded it, and it's amazing. Best WCW Booker T by a mile. You are truly talented, man. The community thanks you.

I would also like to see a Buff Bagwell, so good luck on that if you do decide to do one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, DomoDaDude said:

Early 90s Steiners, PLEASE!

The ones on CC right now are hurting right now. They're either plain as hell or they're glitched.

I also would love to see you do the 90s Steiners as well as Stevie Ray.  The quality of your caws are second to none.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's been a known risk ... as stupid as that is. Try to appeal it? I got your Christopher Daniels (non AJ tag version) and it's amazing. Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Yeah, that's been a known risk ... as stupid as that is. Try to appeal it? I got your Christopher Daniels (non AJ tag version) and it's amazing. Thank you. 

Not sure how to appeal it

4 minutes ago, kuzmac82 said:

and they wonder why people are leaning towards just not getting 2k19... lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

Go through the 2K site and submit a ticket. If that gets you nowhere, send me a message, I have an email address for you that has proven to provide results.

7 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Go through the 2K site and submit a ticket. If that gets you nowhere, send me a message, I have an email address for you that has proven to provide results.

Will do thx