kuzmac82

I created an account for the sole reason of being able to comment here, and more specifically, say thank you. A few weeks ago, I thought of how fun it would be to have some wrestlers from the glory days of the X-division to play as in WWE 2k18, Sadly, there didn't seem to be too many creators that focused on that era and those wrestlers specifically. I came to the conclusion that I might have to make some of them myself. As I was doing a Google search on Christopher Daniels, looking for logos that he used during that time, I came across a pic from WWE 2k18 that had the specific attires for Daniels that I was looking for. I thought to myself "Surely this is a PC mod?", because it was so accurate, with the details on the robe and everything, but no, it was a caw from the PS4 version. I ended up here on this site and found out that you were still working on it and you were going to release it soon. I looked through the rest of the thread and saw your other caws, and was amazed by the detail and accuracy. I had to download them, they were perfect, and more than I could have hoped for. Sure, there were other Daniels and other X-division caws out there, but none from the era that you portrayed in your version, which made me really happy when I found your creations. Then, when you released Daniels, I was saddened to see that it didn't get much attention, because I felt it deserved more comments. That's why I wanted to create an account here, so I could tell you I appreciate and am very thankful for the work you've put in with these caws and that I feel you deserve more recognition as a creator. I also hope that this community will see more of your work in the future, because it really is pure quality.

Keep up the great work!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GamerFranky said:

I created an account for the sole reason of being able to comment here, and more specifically, say thank you. A few weeks ago, I thought of how fun it would be to have some wrestlers from the glory days of the X-division to play as in WWE 2k18, Sadly, there didn't seem to be too many creators that focused on that era and those wrestlers specifically. I came to the conclusion that I might have to make some of them myself. As I was doing a Google search on Christopher Daniels, looking for logos that he used during that time, I came across a pic from WWE 2k18 that had the specific attires for Daniels that I was looking for. I thought to myself "Surely this is a PC mod?", because it was so accurate, with the details on the robe and everything, but no, it was a caw from the PS4 version. I ended up here on this site and found out that you were still working on it and you were going to release it soon. I looked through the rest of the thread and saw your other caws, and was amazed by the detail and accuracy. I had to download them, they were perfect, and more than I could have hoped for. Sure, there were other Daniels and other X-division caws out there, but none from the era that you portrayed in your version, which made me really happy when I found your creations. Then, when you released Daniels, I was saddened to see that it didn't get much attention, because I felt it deserved more comments. That's why I wanted to create an account here, so I could tell you I appreciate and am very thankful for the work you've put in with these caws and that I feel you deserve more recognition as a creator. I also hope that this community will see more of your work in the future, because it really is pure quality.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you for that. Means a lot. I've got more X guys in the works. 

@GamerFranky now they are 2 new posts you should be proud of, I wish all new people could give as much thanks and contribute as well as you have, rather than the mindless requesting and impatient demands from new posters we've seen of late, great stuff.

I have to say @kuzmac82 I love your work also, it was watching the X-Division in 04 that got me into early ROH, so theres much nostalgia here for me, apart from the obvious X-Division names that went on to something, I always quite liked Michael Shane, not sure if he is in your plans

Edited by Cuey82
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

I'm working on Petey Williams and Chris Sabin atm. Michael Shane would be fun to try. I made a good one back on "Sd VS Raw 06."

Lookin forward to more of ur creations, the cc need a good petey and sabin! Much success to u bro!

• Thanks 1

@Cuey82 Thank you, I really felt that kuzmac's work deserved more attention, I couldn't just download them without also giving a personal Thank you. 

@kuzmac82 That is great to hear, when I first started watching TNA, Williams and Sabin were feuding over the X-division title, and I feel they're both essential when talking about the X-division and what made it so special to begin with. Can't wait to see them!

20 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

I saw you uploaded a very nice Bryan Danielson, its really well made, all I would say is he looks a little too tanned, Danielson pre-WWE was always painfully pale, very white, and also he had more definition in his abs, see here:

https://goo.gl/images/TCbZFW

Thx. I agree with you about the whiteness. I had him lighter before a but just decided too make him a little tanner. As far as the abs go I used his real body texture. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping up this thread,I just wanna say your daniels is still the best on cc, unbelievable detail,been playing with him loads and he’s starting to grow on me the details and likeness is amazing. Lookin forward to more old school x division guys from you, like sabin and michael shane bro

• Thanks 1

at first,  for some reason i wasn't totally behind the hair you used for raven, but now that i've really had time to see it it looks great lol

13 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

Check out Raven

yeah he looks amazing.  i first glanced at the images earlier today cause i was kinda preoccupied with company but now that i've had time to see them i'm definitely loving them

• Thanks 1

Hey man I don’t mean to be a big but any updates on Petey Williams?!? I hope you haven’t scraped him I was really looking forward to downloading him

thanks appreciate the feedback 

Really awesome job on Raven mate. Very impressed. I would only question the size of the t-shirt logos on some of them (slightly big). Also not sure if the shoulder tats have too much colour? I have all his tats if you're interested in alternatives?

• Thanks 1

Not gonna' lie man. I thought I already downloaded the perfect, most accurate Raven caw out there in the CC.... And then I saw this preview.

You sir have clearly put in work and an honest love for these wrestlers. Can't wait to download the REAL Raven caw (no disrespect intended to other Raven caw makers, just stating my opinion).

Thanks for making and sharing brother. 

You planning on making more early ECW-era wrestlers or just ECW wrestlers in general?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

Really awesome job on Raven mate. Very impressed. I would only question the size of the t-shirt logos on some of them (slightly big). Also not sure if the shoulder tats have too much colour? I have all his tats if you're interested in alternatives?

Thanks man. Yea it was hard deciding on shirt logo size because looking at the actual shirts then watching videos of Raven they seem to look bigger on him. I would love to see what you've got for his tattoos. Made all mine from real pics of him. 

2 hours ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Hey man I don’t mean to be a big but any updates on Petey Williams?!? I hope you haven’t scraped him I was really looking forward to downloading him

thanks appreciate the feedback 

No worries bro I'm still working on Petey. 

1 hour ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Not gonna' lie man. I thought I already downloaded the perfect, most accurate Raven caw out there in the CC.... And then I saw this preview.

You sir have clearly put in work and an honest love for these wrestlers. Can't wait to download the REAL Raven caw (no disrespect intended to other Raven caw makers, just stating my opinion).

Thanks for making and sharing brother. 

You planning on making more early ECW-era wrestlers or just ECW wrestlers in general?

Thanks man. Not sure about other ECW guys. Raven is one of my all time faves so I really wanted to make him. 

3 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

you can always go in and resize them