Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Goldberg1730 said:

@kuzmac82 i got some bad news. There's logo bug, once again. :-(

The 4 Horsemen attire, red trunks. No logos on the legs.

SHIT!!! Is that the only one?

1 hour ago, Goldberg1730 said:
Edited by kuzmac82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kuzmac82 said:

SHIT!!! Is that the only one?

No.

Facepaint: 2 logos 

Body-Tatoo front: 3 logos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Goldberg1730 said:

No.

Facepaint: 2 logos 

Body-Tatoo front: 3 logos

That is so garbage man. Makes me not even wanna caw 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

That is so garbage man. Makes me not even wanna caw 😑

the fact that 2k still hasn't fixed this issue 5 and a half months later makes me not even wanna buy 2k19..

 

EDIT: I can't even log on to download CAWs this is pathetic..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not pre-ordering, that's for sure, Ev. Will be waiting for reviews and if good, won't be grabbing until price breaks (about this time next year).

 

@Kuz: Despite the glitches on the logos, this Benoit looks superb. Sorry your CAWs are giving you a hard time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Definitely not pre-ordering, that's for sure, Ev. Will be waiting for reviews and if good, won't be grabbing until price breaks (about this time next year).

 

@Kuz: Despite the glitches on the logos, this Benoit looks superb. Sorry your CAWs are giving you a hard time. 

Thx man. I'll fix the logos today. 

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benoit is back up. Had to get rid of body textures. He still looks good without them. 

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I uploaded a couple of random caws that I had made. Now that I'm at gold status I have room for them. Hopefully I can hit diamond before 2k19.

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man sorry to bother you but is there any chance you could reupload your retro Samoa Joe caw even if it’s just for a bit I would really appreciate it.

thanks appreciate the feedback 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Hey man sorry to bother you but is there any chance you could reupload your retro Samoa Joe caw even if it’s just for a bit I would really appreciate it.

thanks appreciate the feedback 

No worries I'll upload tomorrow. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

I uploaded a couple of random caws that I had made. Now that I'm at gold status I have room for them. Hopefully I can hit diamond before 2k19.

gotta love what you did with booker he looks amazing. even though i had to delete the ones i had and redo the attires he looks so fantastic just like benoit

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Definitely not pre-ordering, that's for sure, Ev. Will be waiting for reviews and if good, won't be grabbing until price breaks (about this time next year).

 

@Kuz: Despite the glitches on the logos, this Benoit looks superb. Sorry your CAWs are giving you a hard time. 

i doubt anyone within the wwegames community is preordering lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jai said:

gotta love what you did with booker he looks amazing. even though i had to delete the ones i had and redo the attires he looks so fantastic just like benoit

i doubt anyone within the wwegames community is preordering lol

 

You know damn well that we can say that musing (and that that'd make perfect sense) but that people still will pre-order and these boards will be flooded with creations and people trying to get their numbers up on Day 1, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

 

You know damn well that we can say that musing (and that that'd make perfect sense) but that people still will pre-order and these boards will be flooded with creations and people trying to get their numbers up on Day 1, lol.

true but now with idiots like billykidd going around saying there should be a 5 year gap and we should pay 300$ for a game (including dlc) when it releases lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm loving this Benoit someone needs to make these 4 attires every year for him.. I'm thinking of keeping my old Benoit as well cause I spent a good amount of time editing the WCW attires I wanted myself from a WWF(E) version of a Benoit..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Petey is up 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kuz, fam...

 

 

latest?cb=20131104071519

 

 

PLEASE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DomoDaDude said:

kuz, fam...

 

 

latest?cb=20131104071519

 

 

PLEASE!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Edited by Broddabully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

the face texture & pretty much all of the logos on Petey Williams attire's don't work:/

Edited by EvolutionIV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I cleared out a lot of logo space for your Petey, sorry to see the logo bug reappear. Damn fine work though!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

the face texture & pretty much all of the logos on Petey Williams attire's don't work:/

FML!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, are those custom "knee pads" you have on Raven?  Or are they in the game.  I ask because my damn logo count is at 954 and it won't let me DL your sweet looking Raven.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mrjafunk said:

hello, are those custom "knee pads" you have on Raven?  Or are they in the game.  I ask because my damn logo count is at 954 and it won't let me DL your sweet looking Raven.

Those Knee Pads are in game there shouldn't be any logos to them..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Those Knee Pads are in game there shouldn't be any logos to them..

Yea they are in game knee pads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hws petey williams is he doin ok? Btw have to praise your benoit, i think its the best benoit caw on cc amazing facial detail and the moveset is spoton

Edited by Pier69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now