kuzmac82

1 hour ago, Goldberg1730 said:

@kuzmac82 i got some bad news. There's logo bug, once again. :-(

The 4 Horsemen attire, red trunks. No logos on the legs.

SHIT!!! Is that the only one?

1 hour ago, Goldberg1730 said:
Edited by kuzmac82

10 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

That is so garbage man. Makes me not even wanna caw 😑

the fact that 2k still hasn't fixed this issue 5 and a half months later makes me not even wanna buy 2k19..

EDIT: I can't even log on to download CAWs this is pathetic..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

Definitely not pre-ordering, that's for sure, Ev. Will be waiting for reviews and if good, won't be grabbing until price breaks (about this time next year).

@Kuz: Despite the glitches on the logos, this Benoit looks superb. Sorry your CAWs are giving you a hard time. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Definitely not pre-ordering, that's for sure, Ev. Will be waiting for reviews and if good, won't be grabbing until price breaks (about this time next year).

@Kuz: Despite the glitches on the logos, this Benoit looks superb. Sorry your CAWs are giving you a hard time. 

Thx man. I'll fix the logos today. 

• Too Sweet 1

Hey man sorry to bother you but is there any chance you could reupload your retro Samoa Joe caw even if it’s just for a bit I would really appreciate it.

thanks appreciate the feedback 

1 hour ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Hey man sorry to bother you but is there any chance you could reupload your retro Samoa Joe caw even if it’s just for a bit I would really appreciate it.

thanks appreciate the feedback 

No worries I'll upload tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, kuzmac82 said:

I uploaded a couple of random caws that I had made. Now that I'm at gold status I have room for them. Hopefully I can hit diamond before 2k19.

gotta love what you did with booker he looks amazing. even though i had to delete the ones i had and redo the attires he looks so fantastic just like benoit

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, cdiebold1 said:

i doubt anyone within the wwegames community is preordering lol

18 hours ago, Jai said:

gotta love what you did with booker he looks amazing. even though i had to delete the ones i had and redo the attires he looks so fantastic just like benoit

i doubt anyone within the wwegames community is preordering lol

You know damn well that we can say that musing (and that that'd make perfect sense) but that people still will pre-order and these boards will be flooded with creations and people trying to get their numbers up on Day 1, lol.

49 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

You know damn well that we can say that musing (and that that'd make perfect sense) but that people still will pre-order and these boards will be flooded with creations and people trying to get their numbers up on Day 1, lol.

true but now with idiots like billykidd going around saying there should be a 5 year gap and we should pay 300$ for a game (including dlc) when it releases lol

• Haha 1

I'm loving this Benoit someone needs to make these 4 attires every year for him.. I'm thinking of keeping my old Benoit as well cause I spent a good amount of time editing the WCW attires I wanted myself from a WWF(E) version of a Benoit..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hello, are those custom "knee pads" you have on Raven?  Or are they in the game.  I ask because my damn logo count is at 954 and it won't let me DL your sweet looking Raven.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrjafunk said:

hello, are those custom "knee pads" you have on Raven?  Or are they in the game.  I ask because my damn logo count is at 954 and it won't let me DL your sweet looking Raven.

Those Knee Pads are in game there shouldn't be any logos to them..

• Like 1

Hws petey williams is he doin ok? Btw have to praise your benoit, i think its the best benoit caw on cc amazing facial detail and the moveset is spoton

Edited by Pier69

• 1 month later...