RFJ Caws- Ariya Daivari

RFJ1023

8 hours ago, FriarFerguson said:

Lools excellent! Looks like the best Daivari so far! Keep it up, would live to see more of your work!

Thanks man. I still feel like his face could be morphed more but I haven't had any luck. Think I might have been relying on the face texture a little too much.

On 12/3/2017 at 4:48 PM, RFJ1023 said:

Thanks man. I still feel like his face could be morphed more but I haven't had any luck. Think I might have been relying on the face texture a little too much.

731c836bca8b67fc505141faf61a447fbe37342d1ZxJh0X7.jpgI think maybe if anything his face could be a bit longer with his eyes a bit higher up. Also perhaps his face could be a bit wider by his cheekbones with a slightly longer chin/jaw. Really only would need very slight adjustments though. 

Edited by FriarFerguson

3 hours ago, FriarFerguson said:

731c836bca8b67fc505141faf61a447fbe37342d1ZxJh0X7.jpgI think maybe if anything his face could be a bit longer with his eyes a bit higher up. Also perhaps his face could be a bit wider by his cheekbones with a slightly longer chin/jaw. Really only would need very slight adjustments though. 

Ref guy here. Not feeling this Daivari's morph at all.

Ariya_Face.png

On 12/6/2017 at 3:22 PM, Codes. said:

Ref guy here. Not feeling this Daivari's morph at all.

Ariya_Face.png

Thanks for the reference pics. I wasn't feeling the morph at all myself which was why I guess I was hesitant on uploading I'll try making some much needed adjustments.

13 hours ago, FriarFerguson said:

Just tried downloading this CAW and it seems the face texture is missing

Is that the only thing missing from the caw?

On 12/8/2017 at 4:09 AM, RFJ1023 said:

Is that the only thing missing from the caw?

Yeah, it appears so. I was told this issue happens when you move a logo arround after initially placing it, or if you delete your logo from your system. I don't think it should happen with a face photo, but if you chose to use a 512 x 512 as a face tattoo that makes sense.

Edited by FriarFerguson

On 12/9/2017 at 2:21 PM, FriarFerguson said:

Yeah, it appears so. I was told this issue happens when you move a logo arround after initially placing it, or if you delete your logo from your system. I don't think it should happen with a face photo, but if you chose to use a 512 x 512 as a face tattoo that makes sense.

Okay yeah I had that issue with a championship i uploaded. It might be from me trying to reapply the face texture multiple times. I feel like I need to make a new face texture anyway so hopefully the change will stay. Fingers crossed.