The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

Do you have a certain schedule/day that you release your ECW Superstars on?

No there uploaded when there done when ever that might be.

There should be 4 more guy's uploaded sometime in the middle of this week.

Edited by KeithMajors

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, RVD:420 said:

Could you please re-up your Sandman? Thanks in advance!

No problem, I actually had a feeling some people might need him since I hadn't had him up in a while, so I re-uploaded him earlier today.  He's online now so let me know when you got him, also 4 new guys just went up:

ECW_Thug_Life.png

The Gangstas are up on my account and the Samoan Gangsta Party is up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  The SGP has DLC on them because it was needed for the elbow pads.  The Gangstas are DLC free and Keith has DLC sets up for them.  Also New Jack has multiple attires as I did 2 Gangstas attires plus the one everyone wants (187 shirt), and I layered 2 extra shirts he wore under the 187 shirt.

I've got a ton of pics to go through so I'll have them up tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Replicant13

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

Just dl'ed Sandman and The Gangstas! Great work as always! Are you going to be making a Tajiri this year?

How about the Samoan Gangsta Party ? I worked hard to make them if your unfamiliar Sweet Sammy The Silk is WWF Headshrinker Samu/NWA Samoan Swat Team Samu and Big Matty Smalls is WWF 3 Minute Warning/ Super Hero Rosey.

They were in ECW for about 6 months in 1996 and one of my fav teams. Seems like every year they get no love lol.

• Like 1

Yep great job on them as well! I remember them very well! I was at the show when they had the 4 way dance,Samoan Gangsta Party,The Bruise Brothers,The Gangstas and Eliminators! I see you made a move set for Taz' Does this mean we are getting my all time fave "The Human Suplex Machine" in some various ECW Attires? I dl every ECW Star you guys put up ,and watch this forum like a hawk for your next creation!

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, RVD:420 said:

Just dl'ed Sandman and The Gangstas! Great work as always! Are you going to be making a Tajiri this year?

Yep great job on them as well! I remember them very well! I was at the show when they had the 4 way dance,Samoan Gangsta Party,The Bruise Brothers,The Gangstas and Eliminators! I see you made a move set for Taz' Does this mean we are getting my all time fave "The Human Suplex Machine" in some various ECW Attires? I dl every ECW Star you guys put up ,and watch this forum like a hawk for your next creation!

Thank you!  Yep I'll definitely be making Tajiri.  I actually have him started but I'm going to try and re-do the texture to remove all the facial hair so he can have a true ECW debut attire, although no guarantees on if that'll work or not -- but either way I'll be making him.  As for Taz, Keith just made the moveset for everyone although he's still a possibility.  I've been using DanielakaDee's Taz so if nothing else I might make some extra attires for him down the line.  I just want to get more of the guys who haven't been made first.

And that's badass that you were at The Doctor Is In!  That's actually the event where the Bruise Bros' alt attires are based on.  I've got it on VHS (direct from ECW) from back in the day along with pretty much every tape they released from 1994-97; too bad I don't have a working VHS player anymore :mad:

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, easygee said:

Samoans are great damn xboxlol

Thanks man I appreciate it!

And now here's the attire pics for the latest uploads...

The Gangstas
Gangstas_2_K18_CAW03.png

Gangstas_2_K18_CAW07.png

New Jack
Gangstas_2_K18_CAW04.png

New Jack's first two attires match Mustafa's to team with The Gangstas, but I got enough requests last year for a 187 version of New Jack, so he's got 5 total attires. 

Gangstas_2_K18_CAW05.png

If you check the layers under the 187 shirt, he's got a Master P shirt and the purple ECW shirt (shared logo with Tommy Dreamer) that he wore a lot in 1998-1999.

Credit to Bernie Lomax Died for some of New Jack's tats.  He didn't have any when he debuted in ECW so some of them are invisible on the 1st Gangstas attire.  Also I should mention that the elbow pad selection on the Gangstas attires was pretty limited because the tassels are stuck underneath high elbow pads, and other ones made them spaz out.  I used a different shirt for the 187/later era attire, and that one is a lot more elbow pad friendly.

Mustafa Saed
Gangstas_2_K18_CAW06.png

If Mustafa had any other ECW looks I would've made them, as even his 1999 "Mr. Mustafa" look was pretty close to these.  I would've added the robber mask to the 1st attire but it clipped thru the coat, but feel free to add it if you can deal with clipping.

I should also mention that if you get New Jack and already have my Terry Funk, Mustafa is 0 new logos aside from the face.  And as always, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Be sure to get his DLC sets for the Gangstas while they're up.

The Samoan Gangsta Party
SGP_2_K18_CAW03.png

SGP_2_K18_CAW06.png

I did the faces and body morphs for these guys and Keith did the rest. 

Like Keith said, for anyone unfamiliar with them, Sammy was Samu of the Headshrinkers and Matty was Rosey/S.H.I.T. AKA Roman Reigns's brother.  They were also on WWF TV for a while in 1995-96 at ringside during "Makin' a Difference" Fatu's matches, although the WWF aborted that angle before anything happened with it. 

Big Matty Smalls
SGP_2_K18_CAW05.png

Attire 1 is ffrom Hardcore Heaven 1996, and attire 2 is from The Doctor is In (the 4-way dance)

Sweet Sammy the Silk
SGP_2_K18_CAW04.png

Sammy's attires all match Matty's, and if you keep the entrance gear on attire 1 you've got their Heatwave 96 look.

And no guarantees, but I'm thinking the Extreme Shaah will be next, probably by Sunday or Monday depending on how much time I get.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Great job Gentlemen on all 4 of these fantastic creations as always! Looking forward to the Shaah! Alot of great memories! Thank you fellows again for keeping the Tribe of Extreme alive in CAW form for fans such as myself!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

52 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Just made the hop from PS4 to Xbox and I'm in love with all of the creations in this thread.

Thanks man! I think you'll find the game a bit more stable on X1. Same fundamental bugs and glitches of course but way less crashing. I had to take a lot of guys down but if there's anyone you want re-uploaded just let me know. I've got 1 or 2 slots I can use to do re-ups (and about 900 dls until I get more slots lol)

2 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Thanks man! I think you'll find the game a bit more stable on X1. Same fundamental bugs and glitches of course but way less crashing. I had to take a lot of guys down but if there's anyone you want re-uploaded just let me know. I've got 1 or 2 slots I can use to do re-ups (and about 900 dls until I get more slots lol)

Sure thing, brother. I appreciate it. I filled my 20 slots for my first day here but tomorrow I'll be starting on y'all's creations. If you wouldn't mind, could you list off some other quality creators XB side as well as I'm only familiar with the PS4 side of things, lol. I feel so lost.

These will be the 20 I fill tomorrow if they're up/available from y'all:

Yes, I'm a nerd and I keep many many .txt's with lists, haha.

((To Get: Replicant13))
21.New Jack
22.Mustafa
23.Sabu
24.Ron Harris
25.Don Harris
26.Justin Credible
27.Lance Storm
28.Pitbull 1
29.Pitbull 2
30.Raven
31.Stevie Richards
32.Mike Awesome
33.Masato Tanaka
34.Mikey Whipwreck
35.Perry Saturn
36.John Kronus
37.Tommy Dreamer
38.The Sandman
39.Dean Malenko
40.Terry Funk))

Edited by cdiebold1

18 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Sure thing, brother. I appreciate it. I filled my 20 slots for my first day here but tomorrow I'll be starting on y'all's creations. If you wouldn't mind, could you list off some other quality creators XB side as well as I'm only familiar with the PS4 side of things, lol. I feel so lost.

These will be the 20 I fill tomorrow if they're up/available from y'all:

No problem, currently on CC on my profile are:
-Terry Funk
-Perry Saturn
-John Kronus
-Masato Tanaka
-Raven
-Stevie Richards
-Sabu
-New Jack
-Mustafa
-Sandman

On Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account there's:
-Sammy the Silk
-Big Matty Smalls
-Doug Furnas
-Phil Lafon
-ECW Chris Jericho

And I just started using my 2nd profile so I put up the guys I had re-uploadable on there, so on Replicant14 there's:
-Ron Harris
-Don Harris
-Brian Lee
-Superstar Steve Austin

To find them just search hashtag "Repliacnt13" and pretty much everything should come up.  I'll be making DOA attires for the Harris Bros and Lee at some point but I want to get more of this ECW project done first, and I might make a long hair Stunning Steve at some point too.

Try and get Sandman and Sabu ASAP because I can use those 2 slots to do more re-uploads for you (I'll put Storm/Credible up next once you get them).  Or if you want, shoot me a message on XBL sometime when you're on and if I'm on and around I can re-upload everyone else for you.  I'm usually on late nights or early mornings during the week, and it varies on the weekends.

As for other CAW makers,
DanielakaDee has a good mix of quality retro and current
Walls of Jericurl and SDMF Cryptic Rob make some great NJPW and current/indy CAWs
Dre41 does a lot of current/Japan plus a few ECW guys
WolfgangJT puts out some great stuff
WhatsTheStatus pumps out a lot of quality current guys and girls
SuperSauldier doesn't make many CAWs but they're all great
Itachi (not sure about the #'s after his name) makes some great retro Japanese wrestlers.  I'm using his Great Sasuke right now
MessenjahMatt (not sure if I spelled that right) has some good New Gen era CAWs.  His Lawler is one of the best I've seen.  His HBK 94 has blank logos but the rest are all good.
Anubisrak made a really good Legion of Doom
Aguila316 makes some great 90s/early 00's WWF arenas (he's got a thread on here)
KeithMajors has some great retro NXT edits on his main profile if you're interested in any of those

And I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention some so I apologize to anyone I didn't mention.  There's a lot of good 80s/golden era WWF CAWs this year, I just can't bring myself to do another retro WWF Universe until they let us do Rumbles in custom arenas again (which knowing 2K will probably never happen).  But be sure to check the date that some caws were uploaded because a lot of early ones still have the logo glitch (people never fixed their caws or just left what they had up because they want to be #1).

I hope this helps!  And just let me know whenever you've gotten Sandman and Sabu and I'll replace them, or if you hit me up at a time we're both on we can get everyone taken care of.

I've got about an hour left on my countdown and then I should be good to go to scoop all of those up. Thanks for the extra information and the effort so that I could get more of them downloaded quicker. Probably going to take the Harris Brothers and work them closer to their late 99/early 00 gimmick working for "The Powers That Be", ya dig? Thank you for the recommendation list, I'll make sure to Favorite them so that I can look through their stuff tomorrow and the next day. Also sending you a PM. 

19 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Alright got all of the ones you have up currently.

Awesome!  I just re-upped Storm and Credible for you so let me know whenever you get them and I'll do the Pitbulls next.  And yeah one day I'll eventually make late 90's/Jarrett's gang version of the Harris Bros, it's just so hard to find good refs of their extra tats.  I've got their DOA era tats that I made in 2k16 but of course they each covered up their other arm and added some more ink between 1997 and 99.  Their movesets definitely work for WCW though and they look good bald lol.

I've never been a stickler for tattoos per se, especially if the faces and bodies look good (and your's do) but I do understand that as a creator we can tend to be perfectionist and will settle for nothing less. The work around for the lack of tattoos for that time period is just putting them in the white dress shirts with dress slacks as they ran around for a spell wearing that.

wwef_1164946083_th_64.jpg

Those are tweaks that the user can do themselves though since they're so simple. 

My counter resets around 7-8pm EST every night so I will be scooping up Storm and Credible when I'm able to this evening. After I get them, I'll be left with the following of your's to get.

Pitbull 1
Pitbull 2
Mike Awesome
Mikey Whipwreck
Tommy Dreamer
Dean Malenko
Mustafa (I know this one is up but I started downloading some of Dre41's CAWs as per your recommendation and ran out of slots lmao)

Do you have any recommendations for a good Taz?

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, cdiebold1 said:

I've never been a stickler for tattoos per se, especially if the faces and bodies look good (and your's do) but I do understand that as a creator we can tend to be perfectionist and will settle for nothing less. The work around for the lack of tattoos for that time period is just putting them in the white dress shirts with dress slacks as they ran around for a spell wearing that.

Those are tweaks that the user can do themselves though since they're so simple. 

My counter resets around 7-8pm EST every night so I will be scooping up Storm and Credible when I'm able to this evening. After I get them, I'll be left with the following of your's to get.

Pitbull 1
Pitbull 2
Mike Awesome
Mikey Whipwreck
Tommy Dreamer
Dean Malenko
Mustafa (I know this one is up but I started downloading some of Dre41's CAWs as per your recommendation and ran out of slots lmao)

Do you have any recommendations for a good Taz?

That's a great way around the Harris Bros tattoo situation.  I think a lot of people are afraid to even go into the creation suite because I get messages complaining that I didn't give New Jack's 187 attire a bandana, which is about the easiest edit in the world :p

I put Mikey Whipwreck up for you so if you didn't get Storm/Credible let me know and I'll put them back up.  I planned on putting the Pitbulls up but I uploaded a new guy so I only had 1 extra slot for the moment, but I'll be taking the Gangstas down in a couple of days (Wednesday at the latest) so I'll replace them with the Pitbulls for you.  As for Taz, I highly recommend DanielakaDee's Taz, or Dre's is also worth a shot if he still has it up.  I'm pretty sure Keith still has Taz's DLC moveset up too which is definitely worth grabbing. 

And speaking of my new upload...
Hack_Meyers_CAW01.png

The Extreme Shaah Hack Meyers is now uploaded!  CC censors his name so anyone who gets him will have to replace the @ symbols with the letter A.  I'll have attire pics posted later tonight when I get time, and if you get him, be sure to get Keith's DLC moveset for him too..

Edited by Replicant13
  • Too Sweet 1

Grabbed Credible and Storm last night. Refreshing to see OG attires on Storm as many seem to concentrate on the red/white red/black that he wore at the ass end of ECW/2000ish WCW. Will grab Mikey tonight. I appreciate you swapping them in and out to hook me up. I got Daniel's Taz last night. Very wicked. Will have to grab the DLC moveset edit from Keith if it's still up this evening.

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Grabbed Credible and Storm last night. Refreshing to see OG attires on Storm as many seem to concentrate on the red/white red/black that he wore at the ass end of ECW/2000ish WCW. Will grab Mikey tonight. I appreciate you swapping them in and out to hook me up. I got Daniel's Taz last night. Very wicked. Will have to grab the DLC moveset edit from Keith if it's still up this evening.

Thanks man!  A lot of people only know of Storm from WCW/WWF but I definitely prefer his earlier looks.  His moveset is a bit different for ECW too (no single leg crab as a finisher) so depending on what promotions you use him for you may have to change that up.  I just put Mike Awesome up so let me know when you get him; I'll be taking the Gangstas down tomorrow so I'll replace them with the Pitbulls, and I'll replace Awesome with Dreamer, so after that all that's left from your list is Malenko. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, RVD:420 said:

Great job as always on Hack! Cant wait to see who is next!

Thank you!  I'm glad you like him.  There were a few issues making him like the singlet underneath clipped through the original pants I gave him, so I had to swap pants and then cover the lower half of the singlet with colored designs.  I wish that the facial hair didn't totally destroy the face morph; lol I have his cheeks out as far as they'll go (100) yet you can hardly tell because the chops push them back in.  But they're essential for him so I had to take what the game allowed me to do.  On the plus side, his body morph is a lot more accurate this year because of the body combinations and sliders. 

As for who's next, I'll give a pretty big hint -- he was a member of the Triple Threat at one point, and it's not Shane Douglas or Chris Candido (they'll be soon though :))

And here's the Shaah pics...

Hack Meyers
Meyers_2_K18_CAW02.png

This is the 3rd year making him and it's nice that he's already gotten more d/ls than he got the entire time he was up in 2K16.  I know a lot of people probably look at him as enhancement talent but he was a good underrated brawler and essential to any early ECW roster.

Meyers_2_K18_CAW03.png

It's the same 2 attires as always because that's pretty much all he wore.  I was going to try and do his skull print shirt that he wore at Born to be Wired 97 but the clipping issues I had with his attire prevented that.  He's got a new hat this year though.

Meyers_2_K18_CAW04.png

If anyone decides to move attire 2 over to slot 1, know that I had to remove the body hair and hair textures on attire 2 in order to add the entrance gear.

As always, credit and thanks to Keith for his moveset!  There's a DLC set up for him too for a limited time so be sure to grab that while it's up.  And the next guy should be ready and uploaded by Thursday.

Edited by Replicant13

Hmmm.... A former member of The Triple Threat huh and not Candido,or Douglas? Only can think of two possibles that have not been posted yet! Bam Bam,Malenko ,and Lee have already been posted,so that only leaves a "Crippling Canadian"( First incarnation of The Triple Threat) ,or a "Chilly Scorpion" ( A one night member!)

• Too Sweet 1

Just grabbed Mike Awesome. Amazing job on face morph/texture. All I've got left to get from you is The Pitbulls and Blue Meanie (found a Malenko earlier). Need to get my hands on a Nova as well (haven't checked CC for that yet). 

• Thanks 1