The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

On 7/22/2018 at 6:38 PM, Replicant13 said:

So there's probably way more ECW arenas than anyone could want up now.  Keith has 9 up on his account, Nachtzeher has 5 plus some shows, and I've got 19.  I just uploaded a bunch of random pics of them so I'll post the rest later.

As Good as It Gets (1997)
Arena_-_As_Good02.png

Cyberslam 1999
Arena_-_Cyber_Slam99-01.png

Cyberslam 2000
Arena_-_Cyberslam00-01.png

Hostile City Showdown 1999
Arena_-_Hostile99-01.png

Ultra Clash 98
Arena_-_Ultra01.png

The above ones (and more) are on Keith's Explodedjoker81 account

ECW on TNN
Arena_-_TNN01.png

Heat Wave 99
Arena_-_Heatwave99-01.png

Hardcore Heaven 2000
Arena_-_HHeav00-01.png

Guilty as Charged 2000
Arena_-_GAC00-01.png

The 4 above can be found on Nachtzehrer77, along with more

Heat Wave 1995
Arena_-_Heatwave95-01.png

Heat Wave 2000
Arena_-_Heatwave00-01.png

Terry Funk's WrestleFest: 50 Years of Funk (Funk's "retirement" show in 1997)
Arena_-_Funk01.png

(It's an arena Brock Lesnar would be proud to drink beer in :))

The above 3 and more can be found on my Replicant13 account

I believe credit goes to BernielomaxDied and Skunky for some/most of the logos in the ECW arenas, they're mostly re-used from Nachtzehrer's arenas so we can cut down on logos.

I'll post more pics of arenas in a couple days, and even though the "main" part of the project is done, there's still gonna be a few CAWs.  Like this one that just went up...

Tully_18-01.png

Tully Blanchard is uploaded on my Replicant14 account.  No Brainbusters attire this year since Arn isn't in the game and I really don't have the logo space to waste on it, but if anyone wants the logos I can send them to you.  I'll have more pics of Tully in a couple of days.

Do you have a PS4? Because I would love to see your work in 2k19....ECW is forever my favorite company and I would of love to have all of this in my game!

• Too Sweet 1

On 8/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Do you have a PS4? Because I would love to see your work in 2k19....ECW is forever my favorite company and I would of love to have all of this in my game!

We are glad you and others like our project but i don't get why creators have to or should get other consoles to accommodate downloaders. If people/downloaders really wanted the content they would be the ones to buy another console to get the content not the other way around.

Personally speaking the only reason to get a PS4 is if I wanted to be a part of that community and to have the other content that community has to offer. So moving over to put out content over there would be less of a priority. Plus I like the Xbox One better and our community is good and needs the creators we have so i don't see myself moving over. As for replicant13 we talk everyday day as we are real friends not just collaborators and he has mentioned he feels the same way so I don't see him moving over either but who knows he or I can always do so. Speaking for myself I can easily afford to get a PS4 i just choose not too. 

So with that being said maybe you and others who really want this content should look into getting an Xbox One it's a full save it's ECW 2K18 100 + caws, every arena ect..... so it's up to you and if need be look at a used console and the game at this point is cheap even if new but if you need to then get a used game as well. So it's up to those who want to enjoy all this stuff to find a way to enjoy it that's just my opinion.

Edited by KeithMajors

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, Vulch said:

Dude, I so wish I could get those on my ps4!!! Is there a way to recreate them?

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Thanks guys but I don't have a PS4 and there's no plans to convert them.  It took about 8 months to do everything as it is and I'm just now getting to the point where everything is set up and I can play.  If you happen to have an X1 and get the game, I'd be more than happy to re-up anyone you want though.

Now I do have some bad news; it really doesn't affect anyone but my 2nd profile (Replicant14) got wiped.  The game crashed and when I restarted, it just hung there doing nothing for 2-3 minutes, so I hard reset my console.  When I turned it back on and put the game back in, it didn't even give me the "console/cloud" choice and started acting like it was the first time I ever played the game.

So Marty, Beulah, and Woman are on CC permanently now as if I take them down, I'll never be able to re-upload them.  Also Tully and Mr. Hughes are gone for good as I didn't have them backed up on any other profile.  I may re-make Hughes, but I don't think I'll bother with Tully since someone already ripped off all the logos from him and I only needed him for a couple matches anyways.

And this one was basically done with 4 attires and the only thing I had left to do was plug in the moveset...
Francine_2_K18_Teaser01.png

So who knows, I'll probably re-make her at some point, but my 2nd profile is acting really weird after the reset (it said my data size is 97 when I only had a few CAWs and logos, and I can't create a CAW without copying one to another slot and deleting the caw in its original spot).

Anyways there is something kind of new, Keith made some extra New Jack shirts and the "OG" definitive Gangstas version of New Jack is up on ExplodedJoker81. 

New_Jack_1_OG01.png

New_Jack_2_OG02.png

New_Jack_3_OG03.png

New_Jack_4_OG04.png

The same original 4 Gangstas attires are there plus there's 6 new ones using the opacity trick.

There's no tattoos or 187/camo attires on this version as he didn't have tattoos until late 1996.  If anyone still needs my old version (with the 4 Gangstas attires and the 187 stuff) let me know as I can re-upload that sometime this week.  But in the meantime if you want Keith's new version be sure to grab it ASAP as it'll be up for a limited time on ExplodedJoker81.

These 2 just went up on my Replicant14 profile...

Dawn_and_Francine_2_K18_CAWs.png

Francine and Dawn have 4 attires each so pick the ones you want.  They've got movesets too, I had to use WWE era moves for Dawn's set but it's about as accurate as you can get for her.

I'll try and post pics in a couple of days for anyone that wants to see them.

Here's the pics of yesterday's uploads.  Face pics are in the OP.

Dawn Marie
Dawn_Marie_2_K18_CAW02.png

The face template really limited what I could do with her jawline, and the hair options all suck but I tried :p

She's got 4 attires to choose from

Dawn_Marie_2_K18_CAW03.png

Dawn_Marie_2_K18_CAW04.png

Dawn_Marie_2_K18_CAW05.png

The bottom pic (yellow animal print) is a simple top and color change, the colors to make it are hidden as invisible on the top.

Francine
Francine_2_K18_CAW02.png

Like Dawn, she's got 4 attires to choose from, and there's others that can be made with easy color changes.

The dress slot is for managing Shane and the Triple Threat, and you can change it from gold to red to black if you want.

Francine_2_K18_CAW03.png

The 2nd slot is again for managing Shane, and the white dress is from a WOW magazine photoshoot but it's pretty much exactly the one she wore so I figured I'd include the pic of it in case anyone wants to use it.

Francine_2_K18_CAW04.png

The dominatrix gear is for managing the Pitbulls, and the last attire is for managing Justin Credible

Francine_2_K18_CAW05.png

They both have as accurate of movesets as I could do; Dawn's was a lot easier to fill out (even though I had to base most of it off her time in WWE). 

If I make any more ECW women it'll likely be Tammy/Sunny, although if we had more CAW slots I'd try Missy Hyatt, Lady Alexandria, Elektra, and a couple others.

I'm not sure how many more CAWs I've got left in me although there should be a few more on the way sooner than later now that I got my 2nd profile back to where it was before it got wiped.

Again these 2 are both up on my Replicant14 account for anyone interested.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 12:02 AM, Replicant13 said:

Thanks guys but I don't have a PS4 and there's no plans to convert them.  It took about 8 months to do everything as it is and I'm just now getting to the point where everything is set up and I can play.  If you happen to have an X1 and get the game, I'd be more than happy to re-up anyone you want though.

On 8/20/2018 at 7:15 AM, KeithMajors said:

We are glad you and others like our project but i don't get why creators have to or should get other consoles to accommodate downloaders. If people/downloaders really wanted the content they would be the ones to buy another console to get the content not the other way around.

Personally speaking the only reason to get a PS4 is if I wanted to be a part of that community and to have the other content that community has to offer. So moving over to put out content over there would be less of a priority. Plus I like the Xbox One better and our community is good and needs the creators we have so i don't see myself moving over. As for replicant13 we talk everyday day as we are real friends not just collaborators and he has mentioned he feels the same way so I don't see him moving over either but who knows he or I can always do so. Speaking for myself I can easily afford to get a PS4 i just choose not too. 

So with that being said maybe you and others who really want this content should look into getting an Xbox One it's a full save it's ECW 2K18 100 + caws, every arena ect..... so it's up to you and if need be look at a used console and the game at this point is cheap even if new but if you need to then get a used game as well. So it's up to those who want to enjoy all this stuff to find a way to enjoy it that's just my opinion.

I get your points. it's just too late for me to buy an Xbox One and the game, since WWE 2K19 is coming in a couple of mounths. I've bought ps4 in april and found out about this thread just a couple of weeks ago. Believe me, ps4 community doesn't have this selection of ECW superstars, just the basic ones. And not many middle card ECW superstars have 4 attires. But I'm really thinking about buying a cheap Xbox One just for this CAWs. It's a shame they cut off online servers so fast nowadays. Even the redemption codes that come with the game expire in a year. If I buy new WWE 2K16 now, I won't be able to activate codes in the game, and that's messed up.

Anyway, back to the point, other then buying Xbox 1, there is another solution for people who want these creations on ps4. I can become a part of your team and recreate all of them and upload online since you don't have ps4 or a team mate that has one. That's if you provide me with all the pics, desighns and formulas. I can recreate your future creations and upload them (and I'm serious about it), using your names in hash tags so people would know where it comes from. They will be available for both consoles. What do you say to that?)

Edited by Vulch
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Vulch said:

I get your points. it's just too late for me to buy an Xbox One and the game, since WWE 2K19 is coming in a couple of mounths. I've bought ps4 in april and found out about this thread just a couple of weeks ago. Believe me, ps4 community doesn't have this selection of ECW superstars, just the basic ones. And not many middle card ECW superstars have 4 attires. But I'm really thinking about buying a cheap Xbox One just for this CAWs. It's a shame they cut off online servers so fast nowadays. Even the redemption codes that come with the game expire in a year. If I buy new WWE 2K16 now, I won't be able to activate codes in the game, and that's messed up.

Anyway, back to the point, other then buying Xbox 1, there is another solution for people who want these creations on ps4. I can become a part of your team and recreate all of them and upload online since you don't have ps4 or a team mate that has one. That's if you provide me with all the pics, desighns and formulas. I can recreate your future creations and upload them (and I'm serious about it), using your names in hash tags so people would know where it comes from. They will be available for both consoles. What do you say to that?)

Maybe you just missed a lot of the PS4 CAWs.. I have a 73 person roster ATM which includes wrestlers and a select few of managers..

18 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Maybe you just missed a lot of the PS4 CAWs.. I have a 73 person roster ATM which includes wrestlers and a select few of managers..

No, I have many downloaded CAWs, so many, that I have only one free slot left. But the selection is missing lots of ECW names, like I couldn't find desent Ball Mahoney, and couldn't find Axl Rotten at all. And I chose ECW as one of my brands on calendar, so it must be filled with all the cool dudes I like from ECW. There's like two Novas to choose from and two Danny Dorings, which can't be compared to this selection of ECW names and attires (actually I was looking for a better Danny Doring CAW and found this thread). Also, the finding sistem is messed up: if I'm looking for Johnny Devine, I get like hundreds of Johhny Nitros and judging by the size of scrolling meter it will take me 10 mins to scroll through all the lists of Johnnys out there. And no Johnny Swingers and Christian Yorks for me. Of course I used forums like that one to single out the best creators and check out their profiles. And these ones in this thread are the one of the best CAWs out there.

5 hours ago, Vulch said:

No, I have many downloaded CAWs, so many, that I have only one free slot left. But the selection is missing lots of ECW names, like I couldn't find desent Ball Mahoney, and couldn't find Axl Rotten at all. And I chose ECW as one of my brands on calendar, so it must be filled with all the cool dudes I like from ECW. There's like two Novas to choose from and two Danny Dorings, which can't be compared to this selection of ECW names and attires (actually I was looking for a better Danny Doring CAW and found this thread). Also, the finding sistem is messed up: if I'm looking for Johnny Devine, I get like hundreds of Johhny Nitros and judging by the size of scrolling meter it will take me 10 mins to scroll through all the lists of Johnnys out there. And no Johnny Swingers and Christian Yorks for me. Of course I used forums like that one to single out the best creators and check out their profiles. And these ones in this thread are the one of the best CAWs out there.

You just gotta be willing to change the CAWs the make them better.. that's what I do.. There isn't one CAW that I didn't edit myself or make a whole new attire on my own..

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, Vulch said:

Thanks man.  While I do appreciate the offer, it took about 9 months to make the textures/attires from scratch, create the CAWs, create the attires, test their attributes/personality traits, set up entrances/victories, and everything else in 2K18 and I really don't have time to go in and write down the face/body morph settings or describe how to do all the attires.  Keith spends hours/days watching every match that he can to do the most accurate movesets possible and I'm not sure he wants to give away all of his work either.  I've spent this long setting everything up (and I still have a few CAWs left to make) and I've barely got to play Universe at all. 

Plus a lot of the "top" PS4 creators are pretty vocal about how much they dislike my work, so you really wouldn't get many d/ls anyways, especially this late in the game.  

I'm not sure what we're doing for 2K19, but if I change my mind I'll definitely let you know.  Or if you do decide to give Xbox a shot, let me know and I'd be glad to upload anyone and everyone for you.

3 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Thanks man.  While I do appreciate the offer, it took about 9 months to make the textures/attires from scratch, create the CAWs, create the attires, test their attributes/personality traits, set up entrances/victories, and everything else in 2K18 and I really don't have time to go in and write down the face/body morph settings or describe how to do all the attires.  Keith spends hours/days watching every match that he can to do the most accurate movesets possible and I'm not sure he wants to give away all of his work either.  I've spent this long setting everything up (and I still have a few CAWs left to make) and I've barely got to play Universe at all. 

Plus a lot of the "top" PS4 creators are pretty vocal about how much they dislike my work, so you really wouldn't get many d/ls anyways, especially this late in the game.  

I'm not sure what we're doing for 2K19, but if I change my mind I'll definitely let you know.  Or if you do decide to give Xbox a shot, let me know and I'd be glad to upload anyone and everyone for you.

Understood, thanks for the answer. I guess I will have to give Xbox a shot)) I'll be here around if you change your mind. And top PS4 creators can shove it, you know))

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Could you repuload the FBI’s Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke and as well as Rhino and possibly Taka and Essa Rios?!?

Yeah man Rhino was actually up earlier today but if you didn't get him let me know and I can put him back up.  Taka and Essa Rios/Papi Chulo are up now so try to get them as soon as you can.  I've got a few more re-ups to do for people that had requested them first but I'll have the FBI up for you within a couple days at the most.  I'll try and PM you when they're online.

And I should have 1 or 2 new CAWs up on Replicant14 either tomorrow or Sunday.

@Chewyacevedo101 I should have the FBI guys uploaded for you tonight as I'm waiting for a guy to get the Dudleys, otherwise they'll be tomorrow for sure.  I'll PM you once they're up just in case you don't check the thread.

And it doesn't get much more niche than this latest upload...

"The Extreme Rookie" El Puerto Ricano/Pablo Marquez
Pablo_Marquez_2_K18_CAW02.png

Because every Universe needs enhancement talent :)

Seriously though he was one of my favorite ECW jobbers, I don't think he ever won a match but he had some pretty good ones.

The face shot is in the OP, and he's got the 3 attires he wore in ECW

Pablo_Marquez_2_K18_CAW03.png

I actually figured out how to get the logo wrap-around to work on parts that it shouldn't, so that made the bottom of the singlet a lot easier.  The top is traced with circle designs to add the white outline.

Pablo_Marquez_2_K18_CAW04.png

I wanted to do this attire in 2K17 but it was just so much easier with the wrap-around this year.

Pablo_Marquez_2_K18_CAW05.png

He's uploaded on my Replicant14 account.  He's DLC-free but I did make a DLC moveset for him that adds a couple of moves and gives him a better moonsault finisher.  Plus that account needs some downloads lol.

I had to take Francine and Dawn down but I can always re-upload them if anyone missed out on them.  And I just uploaded another CAW about an hour ago so I'll try to post pics of her tomorrow once I get them all downloaded.

• Like 1

3 of the FBI guys are re-uploaded now for you Chewy, I also sent you a PM in case you don't see this.

This CAW went up Sunday and I just got the pics put together. 

Tammy Lynn Sytch
Tammy_Sytch_2_K18_CAW02.png

The hair really limited what could be done with her (as is the case with a lot of female CAWs) but this was pretty much the only hair option.  There's one that almost worked except the hair covered her eye and messed up the face shape  And I would've preferred to use the boa instead of Charlotte's robe but the boa conflicts/can't be used with long hair :)

She's got 4 attires so you can pick and choose your favorites; she's only 1 custom logo (the tattoo) plus the face.  And all 4 attires are ones she wore in ECW.

Tammy_Sytch_2_K18_CAW03.png

These 2 are from Hardcore TV/ECW on TNN

Tammy_Sytch_2_K18_CAW04.png

This one was from the August 1998 ECW Arena show where she actually pinned Lance Storm

Tammy_Sytch_2_K18_CAW05.png

And this one was my attempt at Heatwave 98 since the Charlotte robe was the closest thing in-game; unfortunately it can't be worn during matches but I'm pretty sure if you set it to "manager" it should work that way (but don't quote me on it).

She's got a basic moveset too for anyone that wants to use her as a wrestler.  She's up now on Replicant14, and I do have one more guy in the works that should hopefully be done by this weekend.

• Like 1

This one went up Sunday...

The Great Sasuke
Great_Sasuke_2_K18_CAW02.png

I didn't have any plans to make him at all but my 2nd profile got wiped and I couldn't deal with the day 1 Sasuke.  All the logos are made from scratch; he's 5 logos total plus the face texture.

Attire 1 is from his appearances in 1998 against Justin Credible

Great_Sasuke_2_K18_CAW03.png

The white version of the gold mask logo is also invisible on his mask so if you hide the gold one and make the white one visible, you've got his 1997 WWF attire.

And attire 2 is from Barely Legal

Great_Sasuke_2_K18_CAW04.png

Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  He's uploaded on my Replicant14 account.

Now I thought this might be it for 2K18 but after seeing the 2K19 roster cuts (and no Mick Foley or RVD), I may stick with '18 a bit longer...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GJFR said:

Hi mate. Accidentally deleted The Sandman you created. Any chance you could reupload it? Won't be home for another 24 hours though:/

Yeah no problem I've gotta upload Storm/Credible and Jason for someone first but I'll put Sandman up by Tomorrow (Tuesday) at the latest.  I'll PM you once he's up.

I keep forgetting to post this, hopefully it works...

15x71jq.png

I didn't get a chance to add Sasuke to it because my laptopreally doesn't seem to like me creating 11500x8500 PNG files, and I didn't want to push it any more :)

I'm not sure what we'll be doing for 2K19; as of now I plan on waiting until holiday sales.  But I do plan on making 2 or 3 members of The Baldies in 2K18 before all is said and done; it could be a month from now or it could be a week before the server goes down. 

• Too Sweet 1

Dude incredible work.. wish this was on PS4. 

If you ever feel like sharing textures for someone to port over onto 2k19 on PS4... please let me know. If you could even spare your face texture for Joey Matthews I'd be ecstatic. 

On 9/29/2018 at 12:09 PM, AbrahamP said:

Please keith reup Bam Bam, RVD, and Cactus

Sorry everyone I've been super busy and have had literally no time for myself. I just put up RVD so get him ASAP please and I'll put up another guy tomorrow/ a new guy will be uploaded everyday to give everyone a chance to get all caws.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay Danny Doring with different attire 1 is uploaded it's the yellow and blue attire. For those who want this please get it ASAP as i still need to re up my version of Raven and Bam Bam Bigelow.