The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

2 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Here's a video from last night with a few matches, including YOUR Chris Benoit that I did a few attire edits to. Nothing fancy, but passable. He's the 2nd team in the first match so if you wanna check it out, you don't have to watch for long before he pops up.

The video is cool but i'm not a big fan of the randomness of the roster. Seeing you were on PS4 it's a bit different to make multiple saves which is the best way. I got my main account as NXT, The Mae Young Women, The UK guy's and multiple alternate attires so it's a fully updated WWE Universe. My second account is NJPW/ROH and my third account is ECW.

All you gotta do is have multiple email accounts and set them up on the Xbox One and each account gives you another save. This way you can have one that is WCW. One that is WWF and one that is ECW. This way you can have full rosters for each fed instead of a little from each.

Also our Malenko would be better as he looks the best and has a WCW attire and if you wanted to keep the attire in your video just import all to our Malenko and he will have 2 WCW attires.

Edited by KeithMajors

I was under the impression that if I went to "Import all logos" that I'd lose the face logos from your Malenko? Is that not correct? If it was, then it wouldn't make any sense to do so. I liked this Malenko's trunks (and I was too lazy to upload my own recolor logo edits from BernieLomax) but I liked your Malenko's face/hair.

As far as the randomness of my roster, I currently have my Universe broken down into 6 subsections rather than one massive "X only" federation. With me being new and not knowing all the "hidden gems" and "known all stars" as far as creators go, I set my roster parameters around what I saw was available. Like I appreciate the advice on the multiple profiles because I didn't know that I could do that (it's similar to PS4) but even if I set them up, compared to PS4, XB just doesn't have anywhere near the amount of creators. I wouldn't be able to full-roster any of the federations with QUALITY CAWs simply because we do not have the amount of people on this side churning them out. Currently I have my subsections as:

-ECW (With about 35 guys)

-WCW (With about 42 guys)

-WWF AE (With about 38-40 guys)

-NJPW + ROH + TNA  (With about 35 guys)

-Legends Roster (With about 55 guys)

-Current  WWE Roster (100 guys)

I only shared the video because I wanted your opinion regarding the Benoit edits. If maybe you had suggestions for a more appropriate hair style for that era and/or since Replicant said he had WCW era logos for Benoit that he'd share if compared to what I showed his were better he'd be willing to share them. :D

Edited by cdiebold1

2 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I was under the impression that if I went to "Import all logos" that I'd lose the face logos from your Malenko? Is that not correct? If it was, then it wouldn't make any sense to do so. I liked this Malenko's trunks (and I was too lazy to upload my own recolor logo edits from BernieLomax) but I liked your Malenko's face/hair.

As far as the randomness of my roster, I currently have my Universe broken down into 6 subsections rather than one massive "X only" federation. With me being new and not knowing all the "hidden gems" and "known all stars" as far as creators go, I set my roster parameters around what I saw was available. Like I appreciate the advice on the multiple profiles because I didn't know that I could do that (it's similar to PS4) but even if I set them up, compared to PS4, XB just doesn't have anywhere near the amount of creators. I wouldn't be able to full-roster any of the federations with QUALITY CAWs simply because we do not have the amount of people on this side churning them out. Currently I have my subsections as:

I only shared the video because I wanted your opinion regarding the Benoit edits. If maybe you had suggestions for a more appropriate hair style for that era and/or since Replicant said he had WCW era logos for Benoit that he'd share if compared to what I showed his were better he'd be willing to share them. :D

Like I said the video was good. As for the rosters your welcome to set them up as you wish I was just trying to be helpful. Personally for myself I prefer full rosters as I find it more fun and it's like the game was made for WCW 2K18 or what ever fed so that's why I suggested that. If you'd rather have it the way you got it that's cool as well.

As for searching there's plenty of stuff out there for a full roster. instead of always searching certain creators try searching by WWF, WCW, ECW, NJPW, ROH, NXT ect.... that's what i do as sometimes no name creators make some great stuff. Searching by wrestlers names helps as well and give me bud Broken Jericurl a look just put in WOJ and his stuff will come up.

As for Dean Malenko just get our caw then you'll want to replace attire 2 the black trunks ECW attire. Now before going into that attire when you select it the menu will show up choose import then import all and select the Malenko attire you want to import. Now that it's there everything under appearance will be changed so just go into attire 1 and see what hair was put and go all the way through until you saved the color then go into attire 2 and put the same hair and the saved color. Then do the same for the eyes to get the color and if there is eyebrows or facial hair do the same thing just copy what ever is under appearance so it's the same as attire 1. This seems like a lot but it's not it should take you no more then 3 to 5 minutes to do. And Face Photo's are not affected by the import all feature all it does is bring in everything under the attire section. Once you've done this you will have the best Malenko with the best moveset in the game.

For Benoit the hair you want for the era you are doing is the mullet that has the hair on top parted to each side and is long ish on the back.

I hope this helps as this was my intent. 

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, Thrashcan666 said:

Fuck yes Nova! And Chetti! Good start to my weekend! 

Thanks again guys, your work is unparalleled.

Thanks man I'm glad you like them! 

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, RVD:420 said:

Thanks man,that would be great! Do you guys happen to make ,or know who makes authentic ECW PPV Arenas?

Like Keith said, Nachtzehrer77 made 99% of the arenas I used last year.  If he doesn't have time then we'll make them but after the past 2 games it seems that it's the big arena sized logos that causes people to get the 1000 logos msg when you're under 900 logos when attempting to download a CAW.  So I actually don't have any arenas on my main profile at the moment lol. 

On a side note, leave it to 2K to finally give us the ECW arena background template and high school gym templates for arenas, only to plaster non-removable WWE banners all over the place.  :mad:

20 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Awesome video!  It looks like a fun roster too with some of the best from all different eras/promotions, and I've got a lot of those other CAWs on my 2nd profile.  Yeah as far as importing attires go, if you import an attire from another CAW onto Malenko, that would replace/remove the hair textures on him.  I wish they'd figure out a way to just import specific parts, as it'd come in handy for importing entrance shirts for example. 

As for Benoit's hair, either the one that's on him or the mullet with the part in the middle that Keith mentioned are probably the best options for WCW; also there's one other hair that might work but it's hard to describe where it is.  It sucks because he probably looks best with "the Benoit hair" that everyone uses, but of course that wouldn't really be accurate for pre-WWF Benoit.

I'll PM you the Horseman logos I have from the Bernie drive; they're not great quality by any means lol but they worked alright back in 2K16.

Also a quick update --  barring any setbacks, I should have Candido and Douglas uploaded tomorrow, or by Monday morning at the very latest.

• Too Sweet 1

These guys went up yesterday but I just now got some pictures taken...
Triple_Threat001.png

Douglas has 3 attires (2 1997-99 long hair attires and a 1994-96 attire), and Candido has 3 as well.  I may actually copy the 1994-96 Shane to his own slot while I have the room since a lot of hairstyles work for that era, in case anyone is interested, but I probably won't be keeping it once more CAWs get done.

Keith's got DLC sets up for them too that you'll want to grab, and he also re-upped his ECW era Bam Bam Bigelow so the whole gang is online at the moment.

I've got a ton of pics to go through so I'll have those up tonight or tomorrow morning, also I only need 8 more d/ls until I get 5 more upload slots so I'll be able to do more re-ups again real soon -- although it won't be for long since the next batch of CAWs will be using those, so if anyone needs anything re-upped, get your requests in soon.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, RVD:420 said:

Great job on the rest of the Triple Threat!

Thanks man I'm glad you like them, I hope they were worth the wait!

Here's the pics for anyone who hasn't got them yet:

Chris Candido
Chris_Candido_2_K18_CAW02.png

He's got 3 attires.  I couldn't decide which hair I liked better so attire 1 and the in-ring slot on attire 2 have the same hairstyle, and the Triple Threat shirt (entrance slot on attire 2) has a different hair. 

Chris_Candido_2_K18_CAW03.png

I was just going to do the same 2 attires as last year for him but Keith suggested adding this one to and it was only 1 new logo.  There were a lot of issues with it at first as covering just the outsides with metallic logos made the rest of the trunks turn white, but I got it working about as good as the game will allow.  He wore this one in almost every match in 1998 it seems.

Chris_Candido_2_K18_CAW04.png

And the 3rd attire matches Bigelow and Douglas's Triple Threat look

Chris_Candido_2_K18_CAW05.png

Shane Douglas
Shane_Douglas_2_K18_CAW02.png

Shane's got a brand new face this year and it's about as young as you can get without going back to the Dynamic Dudes.  The version of Shane that I uploaded Sunday covers 1994-1999 with 3 attires (or 4 if you use the opacity trick on the early ECW slot)

Shane_Douglas_2_K18_CAW03.png

Shane_Douglas_2_K18_CAW04.png

It also includes a 1994-96 short hair attire, but I got really attached to a new hairstyle for him so I just uploaded a pure 1994-96 version of Shane a couple hours ago.  He's got a slightly different body morph, different attributes, and his moves reflect what he did in early ECW.

Shane_Douglas_2_K18_CAW05.png

Shane_Douglas_2_K18_CAW08.png

He's got an entrance jacket (the same gold one that I did for him last year) but the pic isn't showing up in my feed for me to download yet.  The early ECW version is up for a limited time (and I'll probably have to delete him or move him to my 2nd profile once I start running out of CAW slots) but young Shane was one of my most -used CAWs last year so I figured I'd do him now while I have the room.

As always, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  There's DLC sets up for Candido/Shane (although don't download it over the 1994-96 Shane slot as the DLC set is based on his whole time in ECW).  Keith's got his ECW Bam Bam Bigelow up, Brian Lee is up on my Replicant14 account, and I got more slots so I re-upped Benoit and Malenko, so now every Triple Threat member is up on CC at the moment (not counting Scorpio, since he was only part of the group for like a day :p). 

Enjoy, and it'll be about a week before I finish this next batch of guys, but there'll be 6 of them coming all at once.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, joedc27 said:

Thanks for the Douglas, that’s the one I wait for every year! Going to grab him now.

Thanks man I hope he was worth the wait!

Also here's pics of the retro slot's entrance jacket that I couldn't post yesterday.  It's the same across both slots so I think you get the idea :p

Shane_Douglas_2_K18_CAW08.png

Well these guys took a week to complete but hopefully they were worth the wait...

Dudleys_2_K18_Preview01.png

The Dudley family is now uploaded.

They've all got 3 attires except for Dances as it'd be way too much of a pain to constantly swap the headdress and hair (the game doesn't allow both at the same time), but he really didn't have many different shirts in ECW anyways. 

Buh Buh has a face/Stuttering Buh Buh attire too, but if you use it, you'll probably want to change the entrance a bit because that was pre-3D.  But I tried to include something from each era, and even though Dudley Dudley wasn't around for long, he had to be made too.  The only Dudley that wrestled a match that didn't get made is Snot, and he only had 3 matches total in ECW.  Sorry, no Sign Guy, although if there was a neckbrace in the game, I'd be tempted to make Gertner.

Keith's got DLC sets up for Buh Buh, D-Von, and Spike so be sure to get them ASAP.  They're approximately 60 logos total for all 6 guys so it's an average of 10 logos per CAW (which is about what I shoot for), and of course you can always delete logos/attires you don't want or need.

I'll try to get attire pics of everyone taken and posted within the next day but it may take an extra day since it takes long enough to do collages/attire pics for 2 or 3 guys, let alone 6.

Edited by Replicant13

Saw this night and was floored at the speed and accuracy. Picked up BBR, DVon, Big Dick, and Spike. Got 6 slots to fill, had to can some of the attires for logos sake. Ran a tables match with Spike before bed and was amazed at the moveset. It's on point. Totally looked and felt like Spike. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, RVD:420 said:

You did "Daddy" Dudley proud! Excellent job on all of his boys!

Thanks, I'm glad you like them!  Willy Loman Dudley sure got around, didn't he? 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:08 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Saw this night and was floored at the speed and accuracy. Picked up BBR, DVon, Big Dick, and Spike. Got 6 slots to fill, had to can some of the attires for logos sake. Ran a tables match with Spike before bed and was amazed at the moveset. It's on point. Totally looked and felt like Spike. 

Thanks man yeah if you delete the Stuttering Buh Buh slot you'll free up 7 or 8 logos right there.  I tried to get the most use out of all their logos as possible as you might notice Spike's socks (and a lot of the other smaller tie dye logos) are used across multiple caws/attires.  I guess this project could also be titled "fun with logo blur" lol. 

I debated putting the darker bibs on a Spike attire too but they were a bit too dark compared to the ones he actually wore.  I think the hair dye was the most frustrating part as it took over an hour just to get that line in D-Von's hair right, and there were spots in Buh Buh's facial hair that would only dye if I had the view turned at certain angles. 

Anyways, pics will be up tomorrow, but until then if anyone needs convincing, here's a couple quick in-game shots of the main 2 Dudleys.  If only there was a way to get rid of the pyro in their entrance in smaller/retro arenas.

Dudleys_2_K18_Preview02.png

[EDIT] I totally forgot to add, the game doesn't allow ANY hats or head-covering bandanas to be worn with their glasses.  I for sure would've added their 1997 Dudleys hats, and would've at least given Buh Buh a red bandana with blue on it for people to add their own stars to, but 2K has it set up where none of that can be added while wearing the Dudley glasses -- yet they allowed DW Dudley to have the glasses, headgear, and headband lol.  I even tried the Brian Lee style bandana on Buh Buh but it made the glasses cave in on the sides and just looked like crap.  So sorry, I tried, but it was out of my control.  :angry:

Edited by Replicant13

9 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Glad you like the moves. I take pride in doing 100% accurate sets and put a lot of time in each one.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Man it takes way longer to put together pics of 6 caws and 17 attires than you'd think :)

For those that haven't downloaded them, here's the pics.  They were a lot of work so hopefully people get some use out of them.

The Dudley Family
Dudley_Family_2_K18.png

I've got more face pics of all of them in the OP for anyone who wants to see them.

Dudley Dudley
Dudley_Dudley_2_K18_CAW02.png

He was the original leader of the Dudley clan, and even though he wasn't around for as long as the other guys, he was necessary. 

Dudley_Dudley_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is his most known look

Dudley_Dudley_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is from a fan cam match where they booked him to team with 2 Cold Scorpio against the Steiners

Dudley_Dudley_2_K18_CAW05.png

And attire 3 is from the October 1995 ECW Arena show where he faced Tommy Dreamer

Dances With Dudley
Dances_With_Dudley_2_K18_CAW02.png

DW Dudley is a favorite of mine -- I mean how could you NOT love the gimmick?  Considering I made the texture out of a Network screencap (and then removed the glasses), I think he turned out OK. 

Dances_With_Dudley_2_K18_CAW03.png

He didn't wear the headdress regularly until a bit later on.  I'm just happy I was able to add it this year, as it wasn't in the game last year when I made him.  Like I said above, he's only got 2 attires (while the others all have 3) because it'd be too much of a hassle to copy the headdress attire around and then replace his hair, but he really didn't have many different style tie dye shirts in ECW anyways.

Dances_With_Dudley_2_K18_CAW04.png

The 2nd attire matches Dudley Dudley, as it's what they wore when teaming together most of the time.

Little Spike Dudley
Spike_Dudley_2_K18_CAW02.png

The best part about him this year is that I could do a proper body morph for him, so he's proportional to the rest of his brothers (and the roster)
Spike_Dudley_2_K18_CAW03.png

Spike_Dudley_2_K18_CAW04.png

He didn't have facial hair often in ECW, but I added it to this attire just to give him a bit scruffier look

Spike_Dudley_2_K18_CAW05.png

And the 3rd attire is based on Heatwave 98 -- there's no way to find the exact tie dyes he wore, but I tried.

Big Dick Dudley

I'm beyond happy with how Dick turned out this year considering the source material I was using to make his texture.

BD_Dudley_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is his 1997 post-return lookBD_Dudley_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his early ECW look, but it's also what he wore at Barely Legal (minus the wrist tape)

BD_Dudley_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is Heatwave 98 (and most of 1998, for that matter)

BD_Dudley_2_K18_CAW05.png

Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Buh_Buh_Ray_Dudley_2_K18_CAW02.png

Buh Buh was a lot of hair dying, as I dyed his hairline and also his facial hair to try and match his looks throughout ECW.  The in-game Bubba face template helped a lot, although it also made him a bit older than I had hoped.  Still the benefits of the template outweighed the slight age it gave him.

Buh_Buh_Ray_Dudley_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is 1997/Barely Legal

Buh_Buh_Ray_Dudley_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is Stuttering Buh Buh.  Why?  Because I'll need it for Universe.  If you use it, you'll want to change his entrance a bit and maybe give him some dancing taunts, but it had to be done.

Buh_Buh_Ray_Dudley_2_K18_CAW05.png

And attire 3 is Heatwave 98 (or again, most of 1998 and into 1999)

D-Von Dudley
DVon_Dudley_2_K18_CAW02.png

All I can say is that it took over an hour to dye the line in his hair, which I don't think you can even see in any of the pics aside from maybe the top left pic in the collage, but it definitely stands out in-game.

DVon_Dudley_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is 1997/Barely Legal

DVon_Dudley_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is his early ECW look from when he feuded with his family and would occasionally team with them (reluctantly, of course). 

DVon_Dudley_2_K18_CAW05.png

And of course attire 3 is Heatwave/1998.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He also tweaked my DW and Dudley Dudley sets from last year so they're improved by quite a bit (not like many here downloaded them anyways lol, but if you did, you'll notice a bit of a diference). Before anyone asks, their sets are pure ECW based, so Bubba and D-Von's sets are also a bit different from the ones you might be used to if you normally play as WWF or TNA versions of them.

Keith should have a guy up sometime this week, and my next guy is a personal favorite of mine who's been in ECW, WCW, and the WWF, and I've never made (and really shouldn't have to this year, but... 2K), if that gives any hint as to who he is. 

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, wallybescotty said:

awesome terry funk!

Thank you!

I just put this one up.  Considering he's one of my all time faves, I hope it turned out OK...

Pillman_2_K18_CAW_Preview01.png

He's got 1 WWF attire (because I need downloads :p) and 2 ECW attires. 

I'll have full attire pics up later tonight or tomorrow.  If he's liked, I might make some 1994-96 WCW attires, although I don't think I could do any earlier looks since 2K never added his early WCW mullet to CAW mode.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Thank you!

I just put this one up.  Considering he's one of my all time faves, I hope it turned out OK...

Pillman_2_K18_CAW_Preview01.png

He's got 1 WWF attire (because I need downloads :p) and 2 ECW attires. 

I'll have full attire pics up later tonight or tomorrow.  If he's liked, I might make some 1994-96 WCW attires, although I don't think I could do any earlier looks since 2K never added his early WCW mullet to CAW mode.

thats is too awesome! 2k couldnt even do better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The "Loose Cannon!" Amazing! That's the only word to describe it! 2K should seriously be taking a look at your,and Keith Majors works and say "Now this is how Legends are supposed to look!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!  I was going to do him a lot earlier but I'm glad I waited; I ended up re-capturing him 4 or 5 times with different versions of my texture and finally got a version going that I was happy with.  I did find a decent Hollywood Blondes era hair so I'll probably do a Horsemen attire, a Blondes attire, and possibly a 1995 face run attire at some point down the line once the ECW project starts wrapping up.

Here's the pics of him:

Brian F'n Pillman
Brian_Pillman_2_K18_CAW02.png

I figured not many people would download him if he only had 2 street clothes attires, so attire 1 is a WWF attire (SummerSlam 97).  I re-watched the dozen or so WWF matches he actually had and he never wore "Pillman 9mm", "Pillman 911", or any of those shirts when wrestling, and he rarely wore the ECW vest, so I went with the Marilyn Monroe shirt from SummerSlam.  I would've loved to have done his televised in-ring debut attire from Shotgun Saturday Night, but there were no refs of it anywhere other than grainy footage on Youtube.

Brian_Pillman_2_K18_CAW03.png

It doesn't show up too well in these pics but I made it so only the sequins in his tights logos shine.  It took an extra 2 logos but it's worth it when you see it in-game.

Attire 2 is from his ECW appearance at Cyberslam 96

Brian_Pillman_2_K18_CAW04.png

Keith had made the vest logos last year so I tweaked them for 2K18, and this year he gets the Scott hall style vest (which is more accurate and doesn't clip) since it doesn't eat logos like it did last year.

And attire 3 is his Rogue Horseman ECW look which he wore a Just Another Night (an officially released ECW fan cam tape)

Brian_Pillman_2_K18_CAW05.png

His moveset is based between 94-96 before his accident -- sorry, his WWF era moveset just wouldn't be nearly as fun to play as.

And Keith just uploaded somebody new on his ExplodedJoker account...

ECW era Tommy Rogers
Tommy_Rogers_2_K18_CAW02.png

He might not be the most popular wrestler, but he's pretty essential to an ECW Universe as he was there for over 2 years.  I did the face/body morph for Rogers and Keith did the attires.  His face might not have turned out as good as some guys this year, but there's very few good pics of him anywhere, especially post-Fantastics.

Tommy_Rogers_2_K18_CAW03.png

His attires work for ECW and AJPW.  He was also in the WWF for a short time in the early days of their LHW division, and appeared in WCW in 1996 and again in 2000.

Tommy_Rogers_2_K18_CAW04.png

He teamed with Chris Chetti quite a bit late in his ECW run, but his 1997 ECW tag partner will also be made sooner than later in case anyone is wondering.

Pillman is up on my Replicant13 account, and Rogers is up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  Keith also has DLC sets up for both of them and they add quite a few moves, so be sure to grab those ASAP.

I'm not 100% sure who's coming next, but I'm thinking it'll be a tag team from the hood that was known for putting people through tables long before the Dudleys were :)

Edited by Replicant13
  • Too Sweet 1

Soooooo, think I am gonna do a universe mode series with all this awesome work!  This definitely deserves alot more recognition.  When will we start seeing the Luchas of ECW? 

Are ya'll planning on any arenas?

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

Great job again as usual guys! Tommy Rogers is one i never even thought of! He looks spot on! 

Thanks man I'm glad you like him!  Yeah Rogers kind of gets overlooked because he wasn't a huge name (at least not compared to Sabu, Taz, Douglas, Dreamer, RVD, Lynn, etc) but he had a lot of good matches.  Definitely underrated.  Plus a lot of people only think of him as part of the Fantastics, but that was only half his career lol.

28 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Soooooo, think I am gonna do a universe mode series with all this awesome work!  This definitely deserves alot more recognition.  When will we start seeing the Luchas of ECW? 

Are ya'll planning on any arenas?

Thank you!  I started making Konnan's 2K18 face this past week.  Keith will be doing the attires for the 95-96 Luchas like last year and he'll probably be making another guy before the Luchas start coming out, but Konnan, Rey, Juvi, and Psicosis will all happen sooner than later.  Not sure if we'll have room for Papi Chulo/Essa Rios this year but I'll try to fit him in, if nothing else on my 2nd profile.  And I've got Super Crazy started; I just have to figure out how to cut his tights with the wrap-around method so hopefully I can do him in fewer logos this year lol.

As for arenas, they'll get made too but it seems like the "1000 logos" glitch happens more often when you've got a lot of big arena/apron sized logos.  So we're going to hold off on those until more of the CAWs (or at least the logo heavy ones) get made, unless Nacthzehrer77 starts making some.