The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

This batch went up last night

Full_Blooded_Italians_2_K18_Preview01.pn

They've all got 3 attires this year, and it's only 23 logos (faces included) across all 6 guys as long as you have some of my other CAWs (otherwise it's still only 27 logos for 6 guys).

Full pics should be posted tomorrow for anyone that wants to see them, and be sure to get Keith's DLC movesets for them while they're up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I meant to get these posted earlier but it takes a long time to download 200+ pics and put them all together :)

The Full Blooded Italians
ECW_FBI_2_K18_Flag01.png

They've all got 3 attires this year and new/improved faces which can be seen in the OP.

First up is the guy who will probably be downloaded the least, but he's one of my personal favorites

"The Italian Stallion" J. T. Smith
JT_Smith_2_K18_CAW02.png

His main attire is his 1995-96 black singlet

JT_Smith_2_K18_CAW03.png

The 2nd attire is pretty plain but I wanted to make it since I made the attire Axl Rotten wore when they faced off at Cyberslam 96

JT_Smith_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is from when the FBI truly formed and he began teaming with Little Guido

JT_Smith_2_K18_CAW05.png

"The Big Don" Tommy Rich
Tommy_Rich_2_K18_CAW02.png

He didn't wrestle much in ECW, but attire 1 is his in-ring gear from 1997 that he wore against Terry Funk and Chris Chetti

Tommy_Rich_2_K18_CAW03.png

Plus he's got a green FBI shirt...

Tommy_Rich_2_K18_CAW04.png

...and a white FBI shirt.

Tommy_Rich_2_K18_CAW05.png

Tracy Smothers
Tracy_Smothers_2_K18_CAW02.png

Better hair options would be nice but the Sid brillow mullet hair was too big for ECW, and the Andre curly hair looks a bit better this year.  If anyone wants to convert him into a WCW Smothers or Freddie Joe Floyd, give him Sid's hair.  Attire 1 is meant for tagging with Little Guido

Tracey_Smothers_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is a singles attire he wore early on in his ECW run

Tracy_Smothers_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is November to Remember 98 against Tommy Rogers

Tracy_Smothers_2_K18_CAW05.png

Big Sal E. Graziano
Sal_Graziano_2_K18_CAW02.png

Unfortunately that's as fat as CAWs can be, plus I layered as many clothes as possible underneath him (I even hit the attire part point limit) without clipping.  If anything it'd be nice if they'd let us add neck fat to CAWs, but I tried.

His attires are fairly simple but they cover his main looks

Sal_Graziano_2_K18_CAW03.png

Sal_Graziano_2_K18_CAW04.png

If anyone wants me to upload the back logo for the FBI badge shirt let me know and I can try and upload it to CC; I just didn't include it on Sal because it'd be a pointless/extra logo that you never see.

Sal_Graziano_2_K18_CAW05.png

Tony Mamaluke
Tony_Mamaluke_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 matches Little Guido's 1st attire, and there's like 30 layers of designs on those boots.

Tony_Mamaluke_2_K18_CAW03.png

His new attire 2 this year is one I wanted to do last year but was impossible because even after cutting the logo into 4, it'd warp/stretch wrong.  So thanks to the logo wrap around feature, I was able to make it this year.

Tony_Mamaluke_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is November to Remember 2000

Tony_Mamaluke_2_K18_CAW05.png

Little Guido
Little_Guido_2_K18_CAW02.png

Like I said above, attire 1 matches Tracy and Tony's 1st attire; or you can make the red design logo invisible and you've got a good plain green attire

Little_Guido_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is new this year; I wanted to do a black trunks look to match Tony so this one is from a 4-way tag match on Hardcore TV in late 2000.  There's also Sicilian Shooter logos invisible underneath so use opacity if anyone wants that attire.

Little_Guido_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is from November to Remember 2000, which matches Tony's 3rd attire

Little_Guido_2_K18_CAW05.png

Again they're only 23 logos total (faces included) across all 6 guys if you have our other CAWs. 

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Be sure to get his DLC sets for them while they're up.  I'll probably leave Tony/Guido up for a while so if you want the other 4 guys be sure to get them ASAP; and we should have 3 or 4 more guys coming sometime this week.

• Like 1

Two more new guys just went up a couple hours ago...

Al_Snow_and_Juvi_2_K18_Preview01.png

Al Snow is up on my account and Juventud Guerrera is on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  Be sure to get Keith's DLC sets for them while they're up, and I'll have full attire pics posted tomorrow.

Here's the pics of Friday's uploads

Juventud Guerrera
Juventud_Guerrera_2_K18_CAW01.png

Juventud_Guerrera_2_K18_CAW02.png

I made the face texture under the mask but Keith did everything else on this one. 

Attire 1 is from the Big Ass Extreme Bash.  And before anyone asks, Juvi didn't have any tattoos in ECW.
Juventud_Guerrera_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from the Big Apple Blizzard Blast.  Most of you know, the game doesn't allow any long hair underneath masks this year, so he needed a hair texture.

Juventud_Guerrera_2_K18_CAW04.png

Al Snow
Al_Snow_2_K18_CAW01.png

Al_Snow_2_K18_CAW02.png

Al got a brand new face this year (pretty much everyone has).  But I left the mustache in the face texture this year as it was the best way to do his mustache, so no 1994-95 clean shaven look this year (not like anyone was really clamoring for it anyways)...

Attire 1 is his main/most known look in ECW.  And again, before anyone asks, Al didn't wear any entrance shirts in ECW, and the JOB Squad didn't exist until WWF/E.

Al_Snow_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his 1997 ECW return/New Rockers gear.  You can remove the dye and change it to black too but I left the dye in just because it's easier to delete it than it is to re-add it.

Al_Snow_2_K18_CAW04.png

If you have our other CAWs, Al is only 2 new logos plus the face.

Juvi is uploaded on ExplodedJoker81, and Keith has DLC sets up for both guys on that account as well that you'll want to get ASAP.

And there should be a tag team that'll fit in quite a few promotions coming soon in the middle of this week.

• Like 1
  • Haitch 1

Dude, your caws are awesome, and literally the only reason I still play this game regularly.  Much Respect.

I'm missing quite a few, would definitely love if you reuploaded a couple guys whenever you get around to it.  Obviously, I don't expect this all at once lol, but anything is appreciated!  I'm hoping for -

Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer, The Impact Playerz, Ron Simmons and Eddie Guerrero

again, thanks dude!

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

9 hours ago, killthehype said:

Dude, your caws are awesome, and literally the only reason I still play this game regularly.  Much Respect.

I'm missing quite a few, would definitely love if you reuploaded a couple guys whenever you get around to it.  Obviously, I don't expect this all at once lol, but anything is appreciated!  I'm hoping for -

Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer, The Impact Playerz, Ron Simmons and Eddie Guerrero

again, thanks dude!

Thanks man I really appreciate it!  Yeah no problem, I'll start taking some of the less popular FBI guys down tomorrow so I'll re-up 2 or 3 at a time for you until you're caught up.  I'll post here as soon as they're up; I'll probably do Sandman and Dreamer first and then work down the list if that sounds good, and if there's anyone else you need just let me know.

@killthehype - Sandman, Dreamer, and Sabu are re-uploaded for you; I can leave them up for 2 days so if you get them sooner let me know and I can replace them with the Impact Players.

And there should be a tag team that'll fit into quite a few promotions coming sometime tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

@killthehype - Sandman, Dreamer, and Sabu are re-uploaded for you; I can leave them up for 2 days so if you get them sooner let me know and I can replace them with the Impact Players.

And there should be a tag team that'll fit into quite a few promotions coming sometime tomorrow.

Much appreciated! I grabbed all 3 before heading out to work

Can’t wait to see which tag team is coming next 

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, killthehype said:

Much appreciated! I grabbed all 3 before heading out to work

Can’t wait to see which tag team is coming next 

No problem, thanks for getting them so fast.  I put up Storm and Credible this morning so let me know if you got them and I'll put Simmons and Guerrero up next time I get on.

And the new tag team... well they aren't really known for their time in ECW, but they were there.

HBodies_2_K18_Preview01.png

They're uploaded on my Replicant14 account, so just do the normal searches (Replicant13, Keith Majors, ECW, etc) and they should pop up.

And I didn't plan on making Mr. Hughes this year but I figured I'll be setting my 2nd profile up to be focused on 1995-98, and I may do some WWF/WCW too, so why not.

I'll try to get full attire pics up in the next day or so, or you'll just have to d/l them to see their entrance gear :)

• Too Sweet 1

Guerrero and Simmons are re-uploaded for you Killthehype so let me know whenever you get them.

I've got a bunch of pics today, first up is some of Nachtzehrer's arenas that I forgot to post the other day:

Anarchy Rulz 1999
ECW_Anarchy_Rulz_99_screenshot.png

Hardcore TV 1999
ECW_Hardcore_TV_99_screenshot.png

Heatwave 1998
ECW_Heat_Wave_98_screenshot.png

and

Orgy of Violence (1997)
ECW_OOV_Screenshot01.png

These are all uploaded on Nachtzehrer77's account.

As for the newest CAWs, check the OP for face photos.

Mr. Hughes
Hughes_2_K18_CAW02.png

I didn't plan on making him this year but I'll be focusing on 1995-98 on my 2nd profile and I needed some low logo guys.  Plus the Lex Luger model that's in the game is based on when Hughes/Harley Race managed him, Hughes managed Jimmy Del Ray for a short time in ECW after Prichard left to become Zip, and above all else, he fits in multiple promotions/eras. It's always nice to have depth.

Hughes_2_K18_CAW03.png

His attires are fairly simple; I hit the CAW part point limit because I layered some extra clothes underneath but he looks better with it.  Unfortunately 2K refuses to add a short sleeve shirt with the necktie, but he did wear long sleeve shirts too.

Hughes_2_K18_CAW04.png

The 2nd attire fits more with his 1993 WWF run when he feuded with The Undertaker (but I don't think they ever had the blowoff match to the feud IIRC)

The Heavenly Bodies
Heavenly_Bodies_2_K18_CAWs01.png

"The Doctor of Desire" Tom Prichard
Tom_Prichard_2_K18_CAW02.png

Their 2 most popular attires got done -- the other one they wore a lot was just plain gold trunks, so there wasn't much point in making that.

Tom_Prichard_2_K18_CAW03.png

Tom_Prichard_2_K18_CAW04.png

I tried the big Raven mop head hair on him but it didn't look good, this is probably the best hair option there is for this era of Prichard.  I might make a Bodydonna Zip version of him down the line, but that won't be until after this ECW project is over.

Tom_Prichard_2_K18_CAW05.png

Tom_Prichard_2_K18_CAW06.png

"The Gigolo" Jimmy Del Ray
Jimmy_Del_Ray_2_K18_CAW02.png

Of course his attires match Prichard...

Jimmy_Del_Ray_2_K18_CAW03.png

Jimmy_Del_Ray_2_K18_CAW04.png

The black robe attire hit the logo point limit so I had to remove the trunk logos just in case anyone tries to copy the attires around.

Jimmy_Del_Ray_2_K18_CAW05.png

Jimmy_Del_Ray_2_K18_CAW06.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He also tweaked my Mr. Hughes moveset from 2K16-17 so that got an update this year as well.

Keith has DLC movesets for them uploaded on ExplodedJoker81 for a limited time, so be sure to get those ASAP.

Also these 3 newest CAWs are on my Replicant14 profile; NOT Replicant13 where I upload most of my work.  They should be easy enough to find, and you'll want to add that account as a favorite as I'll be making a few more guys on there eventually.

And there should be 2 more guys coming Sunday at the latest....

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Would love to see somebody recreate the depth of your ECW roster on PS4. I love how every single attire is an ECW variant, annoys me when people do an 'ECW project' and then include non-ECW alternates. Hopefully you can team up with somebody on the next game to bring this to PS4! Great work ;) 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Would love to see somebody recreate the depth of your ECW roster on PS4. I love how every single attire is an ECW variant, annoys me when people do an 'ECW project' and then include non-ECW alternates. Hopefully you can team up with somebody on the next game to bring this to PS4! Great work ;) 

Thanks man!  Yeah one of the hardest parts has been getting refs of the obscure ECW attires, especially from before ECW got a production budget and lighting.  But I'm the same way, it can't be an "ECW project" when half the attires are from WCW/WWF/TNA or even WWECW. 

As for next year, never say never, but I don't think we'll be doing ECW for at least another game or two unless 2K magically boosts the CAW slots to 125-150 and adds more logo space.  We're definitely going over 100 CAWs again this year though, and there's at least 20 guys still to come. 

And I do have an update...

Taka_and_Rios_Preview01.png

Papi Chulo (ECW era Essa Rios) and Taka Michinoku are uploaded.  I suppose Doc/Gordy would've made more sense for a US Memorial Day holiday weekend upload, but I didn't think that far ahead :)

I'll have attire pics posted in a day or two; Taka has the same 2 1999 attires that he had last year (and both work for WWF too), and Chulo has a new alt attire.

And Keith was out of town but he uploaded DLC movesets for them ahead of time on his ExplodedJoker81 account, so anyone who gets them, be sure to get those while they're up.

Here's pics of the latest 2 uploads.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

TAKA Michinoku
Taka_Michinoku_2_K18_CAW02.png

His 2 attires are from 1999 so they also work for WWF/Kaientai

Taka_Michinoku_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is from Cyberslam 99 (vs Papi Chulo)

Taka_Michinoku_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is from Hardcore Heaven 99 (vs Super Crazy)

Papi Chulo/Essa Rios
Essa_Rios_2_K18_CAW02.png

He only had 1 match in ECW, so his alt attire is WWF Essa Rios (and it's a new alt this year)

Essa_Rios_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is from ECW Cyberslam 99 against Taka

Essa_Rios_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is from WWF Sunday Night Heat in 2000 against Dean Malenko

I may add the WWF Essa Rios attire I did last year at some point but I want to make sure I have the logo space first.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He's got DLC sets up for them on ExplodedJoker81 that you'll want to grab, and there should be a couple more guys coming later this week.

• Like 1

Seeing this whole "Project" makes me wanna get 2k18 for Xbox(since I just recently got one at the end of Feb.).. I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition PS4 so I've had my copy for a while.. Decisions, Decisions.. Keep up the great work though..

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Seeing this whole "Project" makes me wanna get 2k18 for Xbox(since I just recently got one at the end of Feb.).. I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition PS4 so I've had my copy for a while.. Decisions, Decisions.. Keep up the great work though..

Thanks!!  If you end up getting the game let me know, I'm always willing to do re-ups for someone with Francine and Shane Douglas in their avatar pic :) Just so you know, if you do get it on X1, you'll probably need the season pass though just because so many CAWs that Keith and I have made now have DLC on them in some way or another.  But if you're doing ECW, you'll want the DLC anyways for RVD.

These two went up last night...

Doc_And_Gordy_2_K18-01.png

Their alt attires are Miracle Violence Connection since they really only had 1 look in ECW (Doc always wore black trunks and the robe although his boots changed, while Gordy always wore the same thing).

Keith has DLC sets up for them which you'll want to grab for sure as it adds a lot of different moves.  I'll have full pics up later tonight or tomorrow.

Here's the Miracle Violence Connection pics for anyone who wants to see them or hasn't gotten them yet.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

Steve "Dr. Death" Williams
Steve_Williams_2_K18_CAW02.png

Doc only wore black trunks and the red robe in ECW (he did switch up his boots once) so attire 1 is based on his match at Crossing The Line Again against Raven.

Steve_WIlliams_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his Miracle Violence Connection jacket.  Keith made the jacket originally on Tommy Rogers along with the jacket logos.

Steve_Williams_2_K18_CAW04.png

I do have to say that it sucks how 2K changed nameplates this year as "Steve 'Dr. Death' Williams" doesn't fit, but at least his full call name is there.

Terry "Bamm Bamm" Gordy
Terry_Gordy_2_K18_CAW02.png

Gordy got a 100% brand new face this year and I'm actually happy how it turned out, it's from 1996 which is when the CAW is based.

His attires were always pretty plain, and ECW was no different.  So attire 1 covers pretty much every match he had in ECW

Terry_Gordy_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his Miracle Violence Connection look, with the big difference being the boots that Doc gave him as a gift.

Terry_Gordy_2_K18_CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Be sure to get the DLC sets he has for them on ExplodedJoker81 as they add a lot of new and better moves for them.

We should have another guy coming in the next couple days that I really can't wait to show off so keep an eye out for him.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

This one has been in the works for a while so hopefully he was worth the wait...

Psicosis_2_K18_Preview01.png

He's uploaded now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  Keith did the 1st attire and I did the 2nd, it's one masked and one unmasked attire covering both his 1995 and 2000 ECW runs. 

He's DLC free so be sure to get Keith's DLC set that's also on ExplodedJoker81.  I'll have full attire pics tomorrow.  Oh and he's only 24 or 25 logos total thanks to the non-blur feature.

Here's the pics of yesterday's upload for anyone who wants to see them...

Psicosis
Psicosis_2_K18_CAW02.png

We wanted to do the unmasked attire last year but it really wouldn't have been possible without using 20-30 logos, but thanks to the logo wrap-around, it was possible this year.

I made the face and the unmasked attire 2 while Keith made attire 1, the moveset, and the entrance/victory animations.

Attire 1 is from Gangsta's Paradise and November 2 Remember 95 where he faced Rey Misterio Jr
Psicosis_2_K18_CAW03.png

Credit goes to Bernie Lomax for the base of some of attire 1's logos

Attire 2 is from his 2000 return based on Heatwave 2000 Little Guido, Mikey Whipwreck, and Tajiri in a 4-way match.  He also wore the attire on Hardcore TV minus the entrance coat
Psicosis_2_K18_CAW04.png

All the attire logos are from scratch but credit and thanks goes to Bernie Lomax for his wrist/forearm tattoos.  All his tats that he had at the time are there although he wore an armband over one so you can't really see it great in the pics.

He's uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account, and be sure to get his DLC moveset while it's up. 

And there should be 2 guys coming sometime this weekend.  The project is winding down but there's still at least 15-20 guys still to come.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Two more guys went up yesterday afternoon...

Kane_and_Storm_2_K18_Preview01.png

Damien Kane and "Dangerous" Devon Storm are uploaded!  Each has 2 attires although Damien has an extra invisible ECW shirt that was already used on the Bruise Bros and Tommy Dreamer.

I'm just getting their pics downloaded now so I'll have them posted tomorrow, and be sure to get Keith's DLC sets that are uploaded on ExplodedJoker81 if you have the season pass as it adds quite a few moves and better/more accurate animations for them.  If you have our other CAWs, Damien is only 3 new logos plus the face and Devon is 4 plus the face.

Here's the pics of the latest uploads.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

"Dangerous" Devon Storm
Devon_Storm_2_K18_CAW02.png

I considered trying him last year but there definitely wouldn't have been enough layers.  Pre-Crowbar pics are near impossible to find (especially ones that aren't crap quality) but I did what I could.  The game makes the tassels on the tights get sucked in by the boots/kneepads but there's nothing I could do about that; I'm just thankful that tops could be layered over the mesh shirt :)

Devon_Storm_2_K18_CAW03.png

And his moveset and both his attires work for 1996-97 WCW too for anyone who needs some WCW depth or enhancement talent.

Devon_Storm_2_K18_CAW04.png

"The Godfather of Extreme" Damien Kane
Damien_Kane_2_K18_CAW02.png

Damien has a brand new face this year, and they added a top that's more accurate for him.  I'd have loved to make Bad Crew to go with him and Devon but they're impossible to find refs of anywhere, and they don't get any interview time on the WWE Network either.

Attire 1 is his Damien shirt...

Damien_Kane_2_K18_CAW03.png

...and he's technically got 3 attires as there's an invisible ECW Join the Revolution shirt on him if you make the Damien logo invisible and use opacity 75 for the front of the shirt and 80 for the back.  The shirt has already been used on Tommy Dreamer and the Bruise Bros so it's no extra logos if you have those CAWs, and if you don't want it, feel free to delete it.

Damien_Kane_2_K18_CAW04.png

And his 2nd attire is ECW Politically Incorrect and Damn Proud of It.

Damien_Kane_2_K18_CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets.  He had to make Devon's moveset from scratch this year and he's a lot of fun to play as.  As I mentioned before, Keith has DLC sets up for both of these guys but it probably won't be for long as they're both pretty niche, so get them (and the CAWs) while they're up.

And some of the more popular/bigger ECW names should be coming later this week, starting with a New F'n Show and a couple more Network members that wrestled in quite a few promotions.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 5:06 PM, Replicant13 said:

Terry_Gordy_2_K18_CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Be sure to get the DLC sets he has for them on ExplodedJoker81 as they add a lot of new and better moves for them.

We should have another guy coming in the next couple days that I really can't wait to show off so keep an eye out for him.

That attire can also be used for him as a '91 AJPW attire..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

That attire can also be used for him as a '91 AJPW attire..

Yes he and Doc used those jackets and attires in AJPW during there Miracle Violence Connection tag team era and those jackets were given to them then. It also works for there WCW era when they were traded/swapped from AJPW for the Steiner Brothers as they wore those jackets and attires from time to time there too.

• Like 1

These two just went up

Lynn_and_Kanemura_2_K18-01.png

Each guy has 3 attires, and be sure to get Keith's DLC movesets for them on ExplodedJoker81.  I'll have full attire pics posted in a day or two, and I should have another Network member that I've never made before coming on Tuesday if all goes as planned.  Let's just say you'll want to CLAP for this next guy :)