The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, RVD:420 said:

Awesome job on the Pitbulls! They were one of my favorite Tag Teams!

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, wallybescotty said:

that's a really good Terry Funk!

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them!

Here's the attire pics for yesterday's uploads...

The Pitbulls
ECW_Pitbulls_2_K18-02.png

They both got new faces this year and Pitbull #1 looks a lot younger than he did last year.  I would've added some wrist tape under Pitbull 2's gloves but the latest patch screwed it so wrist tape goes on top of gloves now.

ECW_Pitbulls_2_K18-03.png

One quick note about Pitbull 1 - his right arm tattoo is set up so you can make the tribal part invisible because he didn't have that in early ECW; he added it later on.  I had to split it into 2 logos anyways because of fading so it works out this way.

ECW_Pitbulls_2_K18-04.png

I didn't add the weight belt but feel free to add it if you want.  Attire 1 is the singlet that he wore against Shane Douglas at Barely Legal (he also wore it in tag matches too).

In my game I give them Ascension entrance/victory animations.  It king of sucks that 2K added a red tint to the Ascension's lighting this year, and it sucks more that there's no way to remove it, but regardless it's by far the best entrance/victory motions for them.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  I already mentioned it yesterday but he's got DLC sets up for them too so you'll want to grab them while they're up.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

So who is next on the agenda from the "Island of Misfit Toys" as they used to call themselves?

On the agenda some guy's will have an impact some are made of a triangle others are a litter with others being sprinkled in while 2 have a party.

Lol there's a riddle for ya. If you figure that out you'll have an idea of everyone who's coming soon.

Edited by KeithMajors
  • Like 1

One would not just happen to have a guy from Calgary who just "Wants to be serious a moment".one with "No gimmicks needed",one who has a "Runt of the litter",and lastly one with a " Fly Boy" in it by chance maybe?

2 hours ago, RVD:420 said:

One would not just happen to have a guy from Calgary who just "Wants to be serious a moment".one with "No gimmicks needed",one who has a "Runt of the litter",and lastly one with a " Fly Boy" in it by chance maybe?

I can see why you would decipher some they way you did but I can not confirm nor deny which you got right and which you got wrong. You'll have to wait and see which they are and what surprises are in store.

Edited by KeithMajors
  • Like 1

Looking forward to seeing who is next! Having been since day one,and still to this day even though it no longer exists an ECW-Aholic these creations you guys have been creating has me like a kid at Christmas ,just waiting to see who is next! So for what it's worth,this old man thanks you for taking time to make these creations and bringing back great memories of the greatest promotion ever!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2018 at 8:29 AM, RVD:420 said:

Looking forward to seeing who is next! Having been since day one,and still to this day even though it no longer exists an ECW-Aholic these creations you guys have been creating has me like a kid at Christmas ,just waiting to see who is next! So for what it's worth,this old man thanks you for taking time to make these creations and bringing back great memories of the greatest promotion ever!

Ditto for me as well. You guys are the reason I got 2k18.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate the comments.  I'm glad the CAWs are getting some use, especially since the retro scene on Xbox is so dead, and most people don't seem to care about ECW anymore.

And I've got a quick update; these guys just went up so I'll have to post full attire pics later once I put them all together.
Impact_Players001.png

Edited by Replicant13
  • Too Sweet 1

"Now that's not just the coolest! That's not just the best!" Great job on the Impact Players! I was hoping for my favorite Lance Storm attire though,the Red and White  Triangle Attire like the Green/Black,Blue/Black,Red/Black! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

"Now that's not just the coolest! That's not just the best!" Great job on the Impact Players! I was hoping for my favorite Lance Storm attire though,the Red and White  Triangle Attire like the Green/Black,Blue/Black,Red/Black! 

Thanks man!  Check your PM's, I just sent you the white version of that triangle in case you want to swap it out or add it on him.

If you downloaded Storm earlier today you might want to re-d/l him as I fixed a small issue on the Impact Players style attire and also added another attire to that slot, so he's got 8 attires total now.  Also I re-upped Credible because in the One Night Stand arena lighting, the ribbing of the socks showed up so I covered them up with material designs.  Not a huge issue but it bugged me so I'd either recommend adding black (10 10 10 on the color wheel) satin or matte designs on the socks, or you can just re-d/l the slightly updated one and save yourself the 10 minutes of saving/loading screens.

Oh and Keith also has DLC sets for them up, so get them soon if you haven't.

[EDIT] Also I should probably explain that the color changes for the attires are all stored as invisible logos on the kneepads, so check the layers and grab the colors and swap them out and you've got 8 attires for Storm.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Here's the pics for the Impact Players

Lance Storm
Lance_Storm_2_K18_CAW02.png

If you use the opacity trick, Storm has 8 attires.  In his main slot is only 1 attire, but it's probably his most popular look from that time

Lance_Storm_2_K18_CAW03.png

In the entrance slot to the 2nd attire is his Impact Players look, which has 4 attire possibilities (red w/ black sides, white with red sides, black with red sides, and red with white sides).  The tights colors are stored as invisible designs on the kneepads.

Lance_Storm_2_K18_CAW04.png

And the 3rd slot is his early ECW look with 3 attire possibilities.  Again, the color changes are stored on the kneepads, and feel free to remove the rat tail mullet hair if you want.

Lance_Storm_2_K18_CAW05.png

Credit to Bernie Lomax for the hair texture on this attire.

Justin Credible
Justin_Credible_2_K18_CAW02.png

Credible has 3 attires and they're a lot easier to change around (just copy the attire to slot 1).  Each one has a different shirt, difference facial hair combo, and the opacity on the hair texture on his head is changed slightly across the 3 looks.

Justin_Credible_2_K18_CAW03.png

Justin_Credible_2_K18_CAW04.png

Justin_Credible_2_K18_CAW05.png

If you downloaded Credible before around 6 PM US CST yesterday, you might want to re-download him as I fixed the issue with his socks; otherwise just add black material designs using the wrap around on both legs.

As always, credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith has DLC sets up for them as well which you'll want to get ASAP.  Before anyone asks, Storm's set is pure-ECW based so you'll notice a big difference between that and the typical Lance Storm movesets.

Up next should be a trio, so if anyone still needs the Pitbulls, try to get them soon as I'm thinking the next group will be up Wed or Thurs.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, RVD:420 said:

Any way you can re-up your Cactus? Somehow i deleted the one i had!

No problem, Keith just re-uploaded him so try and get him soon.

And while you're on, you might want to get these new guys too...
Triangle_of_Terror01.png

I'll post pics tonight (of course the Eliminators ran-in so I couldn't get any good tag entrance pics).  Keith also has a DLC set up for Brian Lee, so be sure to get that while it's up.  No DLC sets for the Bruise Bros but you can swap the corner alley-oop 2 for the DLC alley-oop 3.

Edited by Replicant13

3 hours ago, RVD:420 said:

Great work on the Bruise Brothers! The Dreamer-Lee fued was some of the most violent matches in ECW! Canr wait to see who is next!

That was your Triangle clue for the Triangle Of Terror aka Brian Lee and Bruise Brothers Don & Ron Harris.

Also I re uploaded Cactus Jack so you and who ever else needs him should get him asap as he wont be up a longtime.

• Like 1

Here's pics of the latest uploads.  See the OP for close up face photos...

The Bruise Bros (Ron & Don Harris)
Bruise_Bros_2_K18_CAW03b.png

They got new faces again this year but the attires are the same (the alt is from The Doctor Is In, 1996)

Ron Harris
Bruise_Bros_2_K18_CAW04.png

Don Harris
Bruise_Bros_2_K18_CAW05.png

They look good bald too so I'll probably make DOA versions of them on my 2nd profile at some point down the line.

"Prime Time" Brian Lee
Brian_Lee_2_K18_CAW02.png

Believe me, I tried to get a replay/highlight reel pic of Dreamer getting chokeslammed thru a table but the game wouldn't record those moments for some reason, and when I chokeslammed Dreamer off the truck in the backstage, I didn't get any replays at all.

Brian_Lee_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is High Incident

Brian_Lee_2_K18_CAW04.png

And since hair doesn't clip thru bandanas this year, he gets a black one for the alt.  That's the only long hairstyle that can be used with the bandana, so fortunately it works good for him.  I'd have preferred to use the Taker style long hair, but this is the next best option.

Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  There's a DLC set for Brian Lee up too so grab that soon while it's still up.

And here's where the opacity trick comes in handy -- if you have my Tommy Dreamer, these 3 new guys are only 10 new logos (6 tats, 3 faces, and the Bruise Bros shirt).

There should be another new CAW up tomorrow or Sunday, and he's a guy I've never made before...

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

Here's the new guy that just went up in case anyone is interested...

Sabu_2_K18-01.png

Pics to come later tonight, and if you d/l him, be sure to get Keith's DLC moveset for him too.

Edited by Replicant13

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, RVD:420 said:

Sweet! My "Team Rolling Thunder" is now complete! Great job on Sabu!

Thanks man!  I'm tempted to make Bill Alfonso too if there's any interest in him.  I didn't get much use out of the managers I made last year but now we can have them (or male managers, at least) in no-DQ matches through the match creator.

And here's the pics of Sabu....

Sabu
Sabu_2_K18_CAW02.png

The face pic can be found in the OP.

I had a hard time deciding what color combos to do for him.  I was leaning towards yellow/gold for the 1st attire but then I tried the glitter material and it looked a lot like his Barely Legal gear, so attire 1 is Barely Legal (minus the shoulder tape, which the game won't allow Cesaro tape with long hair)

Sabu_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is from Hardcore TV in 1999.  Originally I was going to do a 1994-95 attire but I figured it's better to have the camel logo since you can always un-emboss it and make it invisible and you've got an early ECW attire. I'll end up changing his colors a bunch so feel free to do the same if you want.

Sabu_2_K18_CAW04.png

Credit and thanks to Bernie Lomax Died for the camel logo, and to Keith Majors for his awesome moveset.  Keith has a DLC set for Sabu so be sure to get that while it's up.

Edited by Replicant13