The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, RVD:420 said:

Any chance of seeing Taz in some of his various ECW attires?

Possibly, although I'm pretty happy with DanielakaDee's Taz at the moment.  If I make him it'd be way down the line after guys that are more needed are made, or if anyone wants them I can send the fur logos I used to turn Dee's Taz into The Tazmaniac last year. 

And this guy should be uploaded tomorrow for anyone interested...
Mike_Awesome_2_K18_WIP01.png

Edited by Replicant13

1 hour ago, RVD:420 said:

Being a die hard fan of ECW since the beginning i am loving these CAWS! Any chance of Lance Storm and Jerry Lynn,or The Pit Bulls?

Thanks man, yeah it's funny because I actually started making new faces for the Pitbulls yesterday.  Once I get those worked out, they should go quick as their attires are fairly easy.  Storm is also started and at around 75% done but I'm going to have to make Credible to go along with him so they'll be a few weeks away.  And Lynn will definitely happen this year too.  I don't know if you had 2K17 or saw our CAW thread, but we made pretty much every major name (and even the no-names) last year, and we've got plans for almost everyone again this year. 

Also a quick update -- Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka were just uploaded about a half hour ago.  I've gotta get more pics taken as every match I did had some sort of run-in happen, but here's a quick shot of Tanaka:

Tanaka_Preview01.png

I'll post full pics off both guys later tonight or tomorrow.

Here's the pics of the guys I uploaded yesterday. 

Masato Tanaka
MTanaka_2_K18_CAW02.png

Same 2 attires as last year because they're my favorites, although the wrap around saved 2 logos on the trunks attire and made them look a bit better.  Attire 1 is from Guilty as Charged 1999

MTanaka_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from Hardcore TV 366 against 2 Cold Scorpio

MTanaka_2_K18_CAW04.png

And of course with Masato Tanaka comes...

Mike Awesome
Awesome_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire #1 is his (only?) look from ECW in 1998-2000

Awesome_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his 1994 ECW look, although I added his FMW Gladiator face paint because I had so many requests for it last year.  Feel free to delete it or make it invisible if you don't want it.

Awesome_2_K18_CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith also has DLC sets up for them on his ExplodedJoker81 account, which I highly recommend getting as both guys have tons of moves included in the season pass.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 3

Is there any way that you could post the Saturn and Kronus trunk logos in white? I am wanting to edit their attires to the black and white attire they wore when they dropped the Tag Titles to the Dudleys!

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:46 AM, RVD:420 said:

Great work on Tanaka and Awesome! Brings back memories of the echoing of chairshots ringing off Masato's head!

Any chance of you re-uploading your Tommy Dreamer?

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, RVD:420 said:

Is there any way that you could post the Saturn and Kronus trunk logos in white? I am wanting to edit their attires to the black and white attire they wore when they dropped the Tag Titles to the Dudleys!

Thanks man I'm glad you like the new CAWs!  Yeah I'm real close to getting 5 more upload slots so as soon as that happens I'll put Dreamer back up along with some other guys.  I'll keep you posted.  As for the Eliminators, are you talking about the first time they lost the titles to them or the 2nd (the one where Saturn was injured), and do you know which episode of HCTV the match is on?  I'll see what I can do; I'll either upload them with the extra logos or I can just PM you the logos and you can swap them out on the CAWs.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:00 AM, FanaticPizza942 said:

Stevie Richards and Raven are next i guess :).

...you mean this guy?

Raven_caw_WIP001.png

He'll be up sometime this week and he'll have some friends to go with him.  I'll probably include both this hair and the big hair that most people didn't like last year (which is more accurate for ECW Raven, but I can understand it's not for everybody) so people can pick the hairstyle they want for him.

Also good to see you finally signed up for the site! :)

Edited by Replicant13

The Eliminator Attires i am refering to are the Hostile City Showdown Attires! The Hardcore TV Air Date was 3-22-1997!

They are the same as the other trunks attires,except the waistband,name logo ,and knee pads are in white! 

Some spots with Mr.Michael Awesome.. also I hope you do alt attires for a certain ecw star since his move was included in the new moves pack;)

Edited by Ramenmaker MD
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

18 hours ago, RVD:420 said:

The Eliminator Attires i am refering to are the Hostile City Showdown Attires! The Hardcore TV Air Date was 3-22-1997!

They are the same as the other trunks attires,except the waistband,name logo ,and knee pads are in white! 

Cool I'll see what I can do.  The backs MIGHT be the same as the white/black logos included with the pink Barely Legal attire (or really close) but I'll have to get some screen caps and zoom in to see for sure.

15 hours ago, Thrashcan666 said:

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into these great caws. Seriously the best ECW stuff out there. 

Thanks man!  That means a lot, I'm glad you're enjoying the CAWs.

14 hours ago, Ramenmaker MD said:

Some spots with Mr.Michael Awesome.. also I hope you do alt attires for a certain ecw star since his move was included in the new moves pack;)

Those are some cool spots!  Yup we definitely have plans for Rhino; I'm thinking he'll be a CAW though just because the in-game model is too thick and a bit too old for his ECW look, plus the facial hair was different and he didn't have any tattoos back then.  But I'm pretty sure you'll be able to import the attires onto the in-game model if you'd rather go with that. 

• Like 1

Another couple uploads for anyone interested...

Doug Furnas & Phil LaFon
Can_Am_CAW01.png

Doug Furnas

Can_Am_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is 1997 ECW and also works for WWF

Can_Am_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is 1996 ECW and again also was worn in the WWF

Phil LaFon

Can_Am_CAW04.png

Can_Am_CAW05.png

The faces and body morphs are by me while Keith did the attires and movesets.

They're up now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  Like all of our CAWs so far, they're DLC free, but Keith also has DLC movesets up for anyone who's got the season pass.

And I only need 100 more d/ls until I get more slots so once that happens I should have 3 new guys uploaded, plus I'll be able to start doing re-uploads for anyone that missed out on some CAWs.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, RVD:420 said:

Excellent Furnas & Lafon! 

Very much looking forward on seeing your take on "The Franchise" and Candido to round out the Triple Threat with Bam Bam!

Thanks man!  Yeah I've got Candido started already, I'm still working on a new face for Douglas this year so once that's done they'll be fairly easy.  After this next batch with Raven I'm thinking it'll be another tag team or two then I'll get going on the rest of the Triple Threat guys.

• Like 1

A quick update here as I've got a lot of pics to go through (and probably more that need to be taken) but 3 new guys just went up...

Raven_s_Nest_2_K18-01.png

Raven includes the logos for 7 attires (and not ONE of them is a Nevermore shirt :)); Stevie has 6 attires, and Meanie has 3.  I also have a big hair version of Raven that either Keith or I will put up within the next day once I've done some re-ups.

Oh and speaking of re-ups, @RVD:420, Tommy Dreamer is re-uploaded for you.

Pics of all the attires to come tonight!

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, RVD:420 said:

Hey thanks for the Dreamer. re-up! Love the Raven and his Nest!! "Dancing" Stevie Richards is so underrated as a preformer!

No problem, I'm glad you like them!  Yeah Stevie is one of my all time favorites.  Not only was he great on the mic in any role (serious or comedy), he was underrated in the ring.  It's too bad WCW didn't see him as anything more than a lackey for Raven, and he was too small to get any sort of push in the WWF.

So as promised, here's the attire pics of everyone that just went up. 

The Blue Meanie
Blue_Meanie_2_K18_CAW02.png

He's got 3 attires, which were pretty much his main looks in ECW up until he lost the weight (which that would require a whole different face texture and body morph)

Attire 1 is his debut/November to Remember 95 attire
Blue_Meanie_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is from when he teamed with Nova
Blue_Meanie_2_K18_CAW04.png

And the 3rd attire is BWO
Blue_Meanie_2_K18_CAW05.png

I couldn't add any more attires to him if I wanted as he's at the max layers because it takes about 4 circle designs to make a somewhat smooth shaped circle on the face this year.

"The Original King of Swing" - Dancin' Stevie Richards
Stevie_Richards_2_K18_CAW02.png

He's got 7 attires which can be changed by going into appearance>upper body and changing the opacity values of the logos.  The game lags quite a bit when doing it because of all the body logos.

Attire 1 is his his 1995 Raven's lackey look (The Winger logos are on him; the rest of the shirts are invisible, and he also wore just a plain black shirt quite a bit)
Stevie_Richards_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his late late 1995-mid-1996 look from when he first started teaming with Meanie.  The Seagulls attire is November to Remember 95.
Stevie_Richards_2_K18_CAW06.png

And of course attire 3 is BWO.  It's set up so his entrance glasses and Big Stevie Cool glove are on him so be sure to remove those if you copy the attire around to use it in a match.
Stevie_Richards_2_K18_CAW07.png

And then there's...

Raven
Raven_2_K18_CAW02.png

There's actually 2 slots for Raven up; one is on my account and the other is on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.

On my account is an ECW career retrospective of Raven, featuring 6 attires.  4 of them are from his first run...

Raven_2_K18_CAW03.png

...and the other 2 are from his 1999 return.

Raven_2_K18_CAW06.png

If anyone got him yesterday (Thursday) you might want to re-download him as there was a slight issue with his 1999 attire. 

And I know that the big hair wasn't very popular for Raven (but it's definitely more accurate, especially for his 1995-1997 look), so for the hardcores, there's another version up on Keith's ExplodedJoker account for a limited time.  It's a pure 1st run Raven slot with some extra rare shirts added.

Raven_2_K18_CAW07.png

Raven_2_K18_CAW08.png

Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for everyone's movesets!  He's also got DLC sets for Meanie and Stevie up for a limited time in case anyone is interested.  Also credit to Bernie Lomax Died for 2 of Raven's tattoos and the open jean fray logo.

So tl;dr:  Meanie, Stevie, and the 1995-2000 Raven are up on my account, and the 1995-97 big hair Raven is up on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account for a limited time (probably only a couple of days). 

[EDIT] And for anyone wondering, Nova will be coming soon too to join Stevie/Meanie, but I'm going to do Chris Chetti at the same time.  So it'll be a few weeks.

There's a tag team coming next, probably sometime in the middle of the week, so if anyone needs any more re-ups get a hold of me soon.

Edited by Replicant13

A quick update here; these two guys just got uploaded:

Pitbulls_2_K18-01.png

I'll post more pics later tonight.  Also Keith has DLC sets up for them so be sure to grab those while he's got them up.

Edited by Replicant13