The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

Mikey_2_K18_Update01.pngThe newest batch of CAWs just got uploaded, but first I did a slight update to Mikey Whipwreck's Unholy Alliance attire.

I finally got a good shot of the logo on his overshirt so I added that, and I also layered red flames invisible underneath the green ones so more attires are possible (sorry, I didn't take pics of that).  It's 3 new logos for anyone interested, he's up for today and possibly tomorrow.

And the Mikey update kind of goes along with one of the new CAWs

Crazy_Kash_Tajiri_2_K18_CAWs01.png

Super Crazy and Kid Kash have 2 attires while Tajiri has 3.  And maybe the best part of all is that I cut Super Crazy down from 30+ logos last year to 20 so hopefully he's a bit easier to download this time around.

I should have full attire pics up tomorrow sometime before WM.

Edited by Replicant13

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, RVD:420 said:

Fantastic work again! Now we just need Lynn and Guido!

Thanks!  Yeah I'll start work on Guido soon as I'm hoping to do 6 FBI guys when I get the final 5 upload slots.  I really don't want to have to take down any more guys from CC as it is because there's only so much I can do with 15 (or even 20) slots.  And then Lynn won't be too far after that, I can't say for sure but the next couple of batches will be a trio of guys that have wrestled pretty much everywhere, some luchadores, and a surprise tag team.  And Bad Breed/Balls Mahoney should be in that mix somewhere too.

Face photos can be found in the OP, and here's the attire pics of the latest uploads...

Kid Kash
Kid_Kash_2_K18_CAW02.png

I went with the same 2 attires as last year since he didn't have much variation aside from that cheetah print that he wore towards the end of ECW.  He turned out better this year because of the face template base, although it did limit what I could do with his nose.

Kid_Kash_2_K18_CAW03.png

Kid_Kash_2_K18_CAW04.png

"The Insane Luchador" Super Crazy
Super_Crazy_2_K18_CAW02.png

It took a lot of work (basically re-doing his tights entirely) but I got him cut down to 20 logos compared to 30+ the past couple of years.  If you have Dreamer or some of the other CAWs then he's less logos as Dreamer has the ECW shirt and at least a dozen guys already have the Trace brand logo.  And for anyone wondering, the tights and tops were done by hand.

Super_Crazy_2_K18_CAW03.png

I did the same 2 attires as the past 2 years since they're my favorites; maybe later on I'll add a 3rd (blue/black) attire but only once I know how much logo room I'll have left. 

Super_Crazy_2_K18_CAW04.png

"The Japanese Buzzsaw" Yoshihiro Tajiri
Tajiri_2_K18_CAW02.png

He's got 3 attires this year so one can match Mikey's Unholy Alliance gear.  Attire 1 is what he wore most often in ECW...

Tajiri_2_K18_CAW03.png

Credit to Bernie Lomax Died for the base of attire 1's logos

Attire 2 is his ECW debut look, and I figured I'd do something a bit different this year that nobody else does, so he's clean shaven for a pure debut look.  And if anyone wants they can just add the facial hair used on attires 1 and 3.

Tajiri_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 3 is his Unholy Alliance attire based on Massacre on 34th St. to match Mikey Whipwreck's attire.  The shirt was a bit glitchy (I had to cover it with designs because otherwise the logos had a pixelated imprint around them) but it was really the best/only option.

Tajiri_2_K18_CAW05.png

Credit to Bernie Lomax Died for the base of 2 of Tajiri's pants logos on this attire.

And as always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  He's got DLC sets up for them too for a limited time on his ExploedJoker81 account so be sure to grab them while they're up; they add a ton of moves to their already great movesets.

Keith should have a guy up sometime this week, and if all goes as planned I'll have a tag team that I don't think anyone else has ever done (at least not on current gen) coming by the end of the week.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

These look amazing and play absolutely fantastic that you can make pretty much everyone from the original ECW look this authentic man. I can't wait to See you until Keith and you finish all the luchadores bro. Finally , I can have the perfect Unholy Alliance. Super Crazy looks kick ass as well to bro you always get the logos perfect on him as for Kid Kash it looks just like him this year bro. I truly thank the both of you for you're awesome work 👌👍😎

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:35 AM, ECW-FAN93-01 said:

These look amazing and play absolutely fantastic that you can make pretty much everyone from the original ECW look this authentic man. I can't wait to See you until Keith and you finish all the luchadores bro. Finally , I can have the perfect Unholy Alliance. Super Crazy looks kick ass as well to bro you always get the logos perfect on him as for Kid Kash it looks just like him this year bro. I truly thank the both of you for you're awesome work 👌👍😎

Thanks man I really appreciate it!  I'm glad you're liking everyone so far, and there's still quite a few guys yet to come.

And there's one update for today; this one I did the face and Keith did the attires/moves/etc

Konnan
Konnan_2_K18_CAW02.png

Attire 1 is from November to Remember 95

Konnan_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from House Party 96

Konnan_2_K18_CAW04.png

Both attires also work for his early WCW/pre-NWO look, and also AAA.

[EDIT] And for anyone wondering, Konnan DID NOT have any tattoos during this time; he started getting them once he joined WCW.

He's uploaded now on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account, and there's a separate DLC set up for him as well for anyone with the season pass.

Apparently the image hosting site I used changed their domain name so for the time being all the pics of other CAWs are broken; I'll try to fix those as much as I can now.  And there should be a tag team coming Saturday, so until then, enjoy Konnan!

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, KREATIV said:

Dudley Boys and Lance Storm are not uploaded?

No I had to take them down because there's only so much I can do with 15 slots plus the 5 on my other account.  But I do re-uploads frequently so I can put whoever you need up once I take down Super Crazy/Kid Kash/Tajiri or when I get the final 5 slots.

And I figured it was about time I tried these guys, so...
York_and_Matthews_Preview01.png

Christian York and Joey Matthews are uploaded!  They only wore the same tights throughout their time in ECW, so the 2nd attire is small elbow pad and hand/wrist tape differences from when they debuted in ECW.  If the material is too shiny for you, feel free to change the tights and the designs on them to cloth, it's a fairly simple change.

I'll have pics up tonight or tomorrow and I'm thinking I'll have to do them in match lighting because you can't really see the details on them in CAW mode.  Matthews is 4 logos and York is 5 (the boots) so I was able to do them without killing people's logo space, which is what would've happened if I made them in 2K17.

Also Keith has DLC movesets up for them which you'll definitely want to get as York has different finishers and it adds a lot of moves to Matthews.  Oh and for anyone looking for arenas, Nachtzehrer77 uploaded his first of this year; it's Barely Legal uploaded as a show (the game wouldn't allow him to upload it as just the arena).  I'll try and post some pics of that too.

58 minutes ago, KREATIV said:

Great, awesome work, I dowloaded them all :)

Thanks!  If there's anyone else you missed out on let me know and we can figure something out, I'll probably be taking Kid Kash and Tajiri down in the middle of the week so I'll put the Dudleys back up for you so keep an eye out or I can message you when they go up.

20 minutes ago, RVD:420 said:

Fantastic job on a very underrated and mostly forgotten Tag Team!

Thanks man yeah it's funny because a couple weeks ago when you mentioned York and Matthews was right after Keith and I planned out that we were doing them soon, we just didn't want to spoil the surprise :)  Keith had to do the movesets from scratch because he had never made them before, and I had to do the logos by hand.  I uploaded about 10 variations of the logos before they stretched out right but I'm just glad I could do them in so few logos; I was afraid they were gonna be a 20+ logo beast like Super Crazy lol.

Here's the pics for yesterday's uploads...

Christian York & Joey Matthews
York_and_Matthews_2_K18_CAWs02.png

The dreadlock options for York weren't great (a 1990s Bulldog hair would've been ideal) but I thought this was the best option.  Since they only had the 1 set of tights in ECW, there's small differences between attire 1 and 2, like York has different gloves and wrist tape, and slightly darker hair.

Christian_York_2_K18_CAW02.png

I had to take pics with the match lighting on, otherwise you can't really see the tights :)

And Matthews has different elbow tape and wrist/hand tape between the two attires.  Attire1 is based on Masscare on 34th St, while attire 2 is based on their debut.

Joey_Matthews_2_K18_CAW02.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their awesome movesets.  Be sure and get their DLC sets too if you have the season pass, and there should be 3 or 4 more guys coming later this week.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Thanks!

Here's pics of Nachtzehrer77's Barely Legal arena, I'm pretty sure credit goes to Bernie Lomax Died for some of the logos.  I figured I'd post pics since Nachtzehrer could use the downloads and he'll probably be making more ECW arenas if his first few go over well.

BLegal01.png

BLegal02.png

BLegal03.png

BLegal04.png

It's uploaded as a show, so search most recent ECW shows or by user Nachzehrer77 and it should pop up.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

I meant to have these guys up yesterday but I had a lot of things to fix.  They're finally up now though...
Simmons_Scorpio_Guerrero_CAWs01.png

I figured we had spent a lot of time the last couple of weeks on 1999-2000, so it was time to go back a bit and focus on the earlier era guys again.

Each guy has 3 attires and 1 new attire that I didn't do last year.  Scorpio has 3 sets of different colored scorpion logos invisible on his 2 Gold attire for anyone who wants to do color changes (or just delete the logos you don't want), and his black attire has his right arm tattoo (invisible) for anyone who wants to turn him into a 2000 era Scorpio.  I'll explain more about their attires when I get pics taken and posted tonight/tomorrow.

And be sure to get Keith's DLC movesets for them if you have the season pass.  Also Keith got more upload slots on ExplodedJoker81 so the Samoan Gangsta Party and some other CAWs that hadn't been up in a while are now up again, so get whatever you need while it's up. 

Here's the pics of yesterday's uploads.  See the OP for close up face photos.

ECW era Eddy Guerrero
Eddy_Guerrero_2_K18_CAW02.png

(And for anyone wondering, his name was spelled "Eddy" pre-WCW)

Eddy_Guerrero_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is from the first Guerrero/Malenko match at Hostile City Showdown 95.  He wore it in AAA too; I'm not sure if he ever wore it in WCW though.  The under-arm area was glitch and any line that went in a certain spot near the armpit ended up appearing on the chest so I couldn't add as many stripes on the arms as I wanted. 

Eddy_Guerrero_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is from Heatwave 95, and he wore it at other events including the final ECW confrontation between Malenko/Guerrero at the August 95 arena show right before leaving for WCW. 

Eddy_Guerrero_2_K18_CAW05.png

And his new attire this year is from Enter the Sandman where he faced Malenko again.  It's one of his Black Tiger attires minus the mask.

"The All American" Ron Simmons
Ron_Simmons_2_K18_CAW02.png

Man I wish 2K had added Ron Simmons's 2K16 hair in the creation suite, but I guess that'll never happen.  All of Ron's attires work for 1991-94 WCW; I wanted to do one of his PRIDE tights but couldn't get any good refs of them as none of those matches have been added to the WWE Network yet, and I thought I had a fancam with them but I can't find it anywhere on my computer.

Ron_Simmons_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 is his ECW face run attire that he wore at pretty much every event in 1994 and early 1995, including November to Remember 94 and Holiday Hell. 

Ron_Simmons_2_K18_CAW04.png

Attire 2 is from the March 1995 ECW Arena show where he faced Hack Meyers

Ron_Simmons_2_K18_CAW05.png

And his new attire this year is from Hostile City Showdown 95 against 911, and also the Three Way Dance against Mikey Whipwreck.

2 Cold Scorpio
Scorpio_2_K18_CAW02.png

I dyed his hair again this year as none of the other hairstyles were good IMO.  He's set up so he has quite a few hidden attires if you change logo opacity.

Scorpio_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 1 was worn quite a bit; it's based off Cyberslam 96 against Sabu.  The black "Scorpio" logo is hidden invisible and the blue color is hidden as an invisible logo on his boots, so if anyone is ambitious and wants an extra attire, you can make his NWA Title Tourney and Three Way Dance attire.  Just change the overall tights color to the blue, and then if the design on the tights is white, change it to black, and if the design is orange, change it to blue.  It takes about 5 minutes to do.

Scorpio_2_K18_CAW04.png

His new attire this year is his Japan tights that he only wore for special occasions in ECW.  I drew them100% freehand and thanks to the logo wrap around, the attire only takes 3 logos.  This look is based on The Doctor Is In against Chris Jericho...

Scorpio_2_K18_CAW06.png

...but if you change his hair to the balding pony tail in colum 1 row 15, change the boots to black, and boost the opacity of the tattoo on his right arm to around 68, you've got his Cyberslam 2000 attire vs Masato Tanaka.  A warning though -- if you change his hair to this one and decide you want his short hair back, you'll lose the hair dye.  So change the hair if you want but know that there's no way to change it back unless you re-download him or make a duplicate slot of him.

Scorpio_2_K18_CAW05.png

And attire 3 is 2 Gold Scorpio from November 2 Remember 95.  Again I hid some different colored scorpion logos invisible under the red ones, and there's colors for the tights hidden invisible on the boots, so there's quite a few attire possibilities for anyone who wants to make changes (or feel free to delete the logos you don't want).

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  We both should have a couple more new guys up in the middle of this week, so keep an eye out for them.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Nice work bro everyone so well this year and the fact that you put Eddy's black tiger mask attire in, is very cool lol. Also Ron Simmons looks soo much better this year great job bro. Finally we get two 2 Cold Scorpio you did him better this year as. For the attires there freaking awesome man and you added he's attire he wrestled with in Japan. Also I gotta put a shoot out Keith for those movesets. Good job 👌👍

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys I'm glad you like them!  Yeah I had been wanting to do that Scorpio attire forever so hopefully you get some use out of it, and if you haven't yet, be sure to do a Malenko vs Guerrero match on slow match pace setting.

Been a slow week but we've been busy and also I've been trying to work ahead a bit.  First up, Nachtzehrer made some more arenas that are uploaded as shows.

GAC_Arena01.png

GAC_Arena02.png

GAC_Arena03.png

Guilty as Charged is uploaded on Nachtzehrer77's account, I believe credit goes to Bernie Lomax Died for some of the logos.  Nachtzehrer also uploaded Hardcore Heaven 97, November to Remember 97, and ECW 1994 as shows as well which Ill post pics next time I'm on.

And we've got 2 new uploads today, a big mang and a little mang :)

Rey_and_911_Preview01.png

Rey is by Keith and uploaded on his ExplodedJoker81 account, and 911 is on my Replicant13 account. 

I'll post pics of them tomorrow, and Keith has DLC movesets for both guys so be sure to grab those as well.  I only need around 200 d/ls until I get the last 5 slots so I'll be able to do mass re-ups soon too.

I couldn't get the pics of Nachtzehrer's 3 newest arenas downloaded so I'll have to post those later; all I can say is that they're definitely worth getting for anyone that hasn't gotten them yet.

And here's the pics of yesterday's uploads...

ECW era Rey Misterio Jr
Rey_Misterio_2_K18_CAW02.png

(And for those wondering, his name was spelled that way pre-WCW)

I made the face under the mask but Keith did all the work as far as attires, logos, moves, entrance, and victory animations are concerned.  The game really limits what can be done as far as masks and armband logos but his attires are about as accurate as the game will allow.

Attire 1 is from Gangsta's Paradise where he faced Psicosis for the first time in ECW
Rey_Misterio_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is from the Big Ass Extreme Bash where he faced Juventud Guerrera in a 2/3 falls match
Rey_Misterio_2_K18_CAW04.png

And I wanted to get this guy out to go along with Rey since they teamed together in ECW...

911_2_K18_CAW02.png

He got a brand new face this year (so did Rey but you can't really see it). 

Attire 1 is his mid-1995 - 1996 look
911_2_K18_CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his 1994-1995 look
911_2_K18_CAW04.png

For anyone doing WCW, if you remove the 911 shirt logo and lower his stats a bit, you've got some WCW enhancement talent in the form of Big Al/Tombstone/Sledgehammer.

Of course credit for 911's moveset goes to Keith Majors; and like I said in yesterday's posts Keith has DLC movesets up for both for anyone with the season pass.

And there should be 3 more guys coming either Sunday or early in the week depending on how much time I have.

• Like 1

Here's the pics I meant to post the other day of Nachtzehrer's arenas.  They're uploaded as shows because that's all the game will allow him to upload, and they can be found on Nachtzehrer77.

He lists Bernie Lomax and Skunkypants as credits for some logos

ECW Hardcore Heaven 1997
ECW_HHv_97_Arena01.png

ECW November to Remember 1997
ECW_N2_R_97_Arena01.png

ECW Hardcore TV 1994
ECW_94_Arena01.png

Also I should have 3 new guys up on my profile tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest once I the attires finished.

These 3 guys just went up about an hour ago...

Balls_Axl_Ian_Preview01.png

Axl technically has 7 attires as the Bad Breed skull shirt is hidden invisible on attire 1 for when he teamed with Hack and D-Von in 1996; his Bad Breed attire has the green logos (made with designs) invisible along with his Taipei Death Match attire invisible, and he's got a 1998-2000 era attire with 2 Misfits shirts.
Ian has the green logos and regular Bad Breed logos hidden across all 3 attires, and Balls has 3 attires although there's nothing hidden on them.

I'll have pics of everything tomorrow once I get everything put together.

I meant to have these pics up yesterday but I was busy and onedrive kept glitching and not all my pics would show up, but here they are.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

Balls Mahoney
Balls_Mahoney_2_K18_CAW02.png

I wanted to try and cover every look Balls had in ECW; unfortunately there was no good short/curly hair for his ECW debut but I doubt many people would've wanted that look anyways.  Each attire has a slightly different hair color and facial hair combo.

Attire 1 is probably his most popular early look with the Marilyn Manson shirt

Balls_Mahoney_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is from Hardcore Heaven 2000 against Masato Tanaka

Balls_Mahoney_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is from Massacre on 34th St. vs EZ Money

Balls_Mahoney_2_K18_CAW05.png

Ian Rotten
Ian_Rotten_2_K18_CAW02.png

I had wanted to make this first new attire for a while, and I finally figured out what shirt he wore at Hostile City Showdown 95 and tracked it down, so he's got one totally new attire this year

Ian_Rotten_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is Bad Breed, and I left the green logos invisible using opacity on the attire so it's fairly easy to switch back and forth between looks -- just boost the opacity of the designs and then use that same color on the text (you won't have to change anything of the text; just keep confirming it and use the green color)

Ian_Rotten_2_K18_CAW04.png

And attire 3 is his Taipei Death Match attire from Hardcore Heaven 95, and the Axl shirt that Ian wore a couple of times is also included invisible since it doesn't cost any logos if you have Axl (which I'm assuming anyone who would want Ian would also get Axl)

Ian_Rotten_2_K18_CAW05.png

Axl Rotten
Axl_Rotten_2_K18_CAW02.png

Pretty much every look Axl had is included aside from the few months that he went goth with the black hair... but I'm guessing hardly anyone remembers that anyways.  His weight changed a lot from 1994-2000; he was probably in his best shape in 1995-96 but unfortunately there was no way to morph him like that, so I used a face template that makes him look closer to how he did in 1994 and 1998-2000 with more weight.

Attire 1 is my personal favorite, even though most people seem to forget about this era.  It's what he wore after the Ian feud from late 1995 until late 1996 (when he went goth); some of you may have seen it if you've seen RVD's ECW debut match at House Party 96.  I also kept the Bad Breed skull shirt invisible on the attire since it's an easy change people can make to have his look from when he teamed with D-Von Dudley.

Axl_Rotten_2_K18_CAW03.png

Attire 2 is Bad Breed, but because I knew I'd have requests for it, I also included the 3 logos for his Taipei Death Match attire invisible.  And the green Bad Breed logos are there too (invisible) so you can change his tights, just like with Ian.

Axl_Rotten_2_K18_CAW04.png

And the 3rd attire is probably the one most people remember; his 1998-2000 look.  He had more tats then, but he didn't get the KISS Army tat and some of the others until way later.

Axl_Rotten_2_K18_CAW05.png

I've also got the Hardcore Chair Swinging Freaks shirt uploaded but I didn't include it on the CAWs since they were logo heavy as it is, so I'll try and post those for people to d/l as soon as the game allows me to.  It's totally random sometimes which logos the game allows me to upload for others to d/l.

As always, credit and huge thanks goes to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith has DLC sets up for all 3 which you'll want to get.  Also Nachtzehrer77 has a bunch of new arenas/shows uploaded which I'll try to get pics of and post soon.

Also I got the last 5 upload slots (better late than never I guess) so I'll be doing mass re-uploads this week until the next batch of guys is done.  I already had 4 of the Dudleys re-uploaded, I've got DW and Dudley Dudley and the Pitbulls re-uploaded right now, and I'll keep rotating CAWs out every 2 days in case anyone missed out on someone they want.

• Like 2

Here's some more of Nachtzehrer's ECW arenas for anyone who hasn't gotten them.  He says credit goes to Bernie Lomax Died and Skunkpants for most of the logos.

CyberSlam 1998
ECW_Cyber_Slam_1998.png

Hardcore TV 1998
ECW_Hardcore_TV_1998_Screenshot.png

Hostile City Showdown 1997
ECW_Hostile_City_Showdown_1997.png

Living Dangerously 1998
ECW_Living_Dangerously_1998.png

Wrestlepalooza 1998
ECW_Wrestlepalooza_1998.png

They're all up on Nachtzehrer77; some are uploaded as shows and some as regular arenas. 

And to update, the next batch of CAWs will probably be out this weekend; it'll be a stable of guys (which if you've been following along, I'm pretty sure you can guess who it is), and another luchador should be coming soon after.

Edited by Replicant13