The Tribe of Extreme by Replicant13 & Keith Majors - Over 100 ECW CAWS including Danny Doring, Roadkill, Taz, Jerry Lynn, Psicosis, Al Snow, 2 Cold Scorpio, Super Crazy, Steve Corino, Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, Terry Funk, & lots more

Replicant13

Hey everyone. I took the liberties and made some additional attires for Replicant's Danny Doring. Since it can't be reuploaded, I just copied his attires on a generic superstar. So in order to get it you'll have to download Replicant's or Keith's Doring first. Then download my custom superstar and import his attire to Danny Doring. Just make sure you choose to select all, not just clothes.

It's on my account Vulch23.

Hashtags are Replicant13, KeithMajors and Danny Doring.

M-4W9CClIwE.jpguEo8MepUsnw.jpgheoui9TvgXA.jpgLQTYkV9NaSU.jpgY1fbtF5Xzy8.jpgDp00dDclBrQ.jpgiC-SL5oFsjI.jpgVVKferwGW3U.jpg

Edited by Vulch
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:03 AM, solidassassin47 said:

Any chance you guys could reup 

the dudleys spike dvon bubba the pitbulls tommy dreamer tajiri mikey whipwreck and the sandman Also excellent work on this ECW Save.

Thanks, sorry I hadn't seen this as I wasn't around as much the past couple of days.

I put Dreamer, Sandman, Mikey, and Tajiri up for you so just let me know when you got them and I'll work on uploading the rest.  I'll send you a PM too just in case you don't check the thread,

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:48 AM, ECWonYouTube said:

Nice ECW CAWs

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm sure this a long shot asking this but is there any possibility of a folder with all the logos? Just because of the whole ECWLIVES project for 2k19 on the ps4. For my own personal use I want to create some of the later ppv with the logo on the mat canvas.