Narukami mod - Hiroshi Tanahashi Released!!!

NarukamiYu

19 hours ago, Arif1243 said:

@NarukamiYu congrats bro 

For the relaease of your first and most awaited mod 

2 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

So awesome keep up the great work. Love NJPW so looking very forward to more work from you.

Thanks guys, gonna work hard to bring all NJPW roster, i'm not gonna die before bringing whole roster😂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

WWE2K18_x64_2018-04-01_22-15-06-27.png

WWE2K18_x64_2018-04-01_22-18-11-46.png

Things to do :
Fix the body skin
Jacket
Hair colour and maybe the hair shape
Normal map
And shades for the pants and jacket

Any suggest or thoughts

About tanahashi, in ring he's 100% done, i'm thinking now if gonna release it with jacket or not, for now he having 3 hairstyles, 7 attires, and 2 facepaint

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

46 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

WWE2K18_x64_2018-04-01_22-15-06-27.png

WWE2K18_x64_2018-04-01_22-18-11-46.png

Things to do :
Fix the body skin
Jacket
Hair colour and maybe the hair shape
Normal map
And shades for the pants and jacket

Any suggest or thoughts

About tanahashi, in ring he's 100% done, i'm thinking now if gonna release it with jacket or not, for now he having 3 hairstyles, 7 attires, and 2 facepaint

omg i cant wait for Tanahashi :) 

YOH is shaping up very well.. i would love to see Tanahasi released but on the other hand his crazy jackets seem like it is such a big part of his character , but with seven outfits that will also be quite a lot of work i would imagine..maybe a release and then a update if you ever feel like it :) It is nice to see some love for the NJPW roster.

Regarding Hiroshi dude, I know you want to get the jackets perfect. However, if you can't would you still release them? Something is better than nothing. Like yourself I have not been able to find a really good HD image of his jackets.

But it's up to you dude, even without jackets he is an awesome addition to an ever growing roster of highly talented NJPW superstars. ;)

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

YOH is shaping up very well.. i would love to see Tanahasi released but on the other hand his crazy jackets seem like it is such a big part of his character , but with seven outfits that will also be quite a lot of work i would imagine..maybe a release and then a update if you ever feel like it :) It is nice to see some love for the NJPW roster.

Yeah, his jacket is too phemomenal to miss it like that, but already try from december to get the jacket texture but still no good news

6 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Great start on YOH. Hoping to see all of Roppongi 3K, especially Rocky Romero!

Sure, i'm plan to do SHO, YOH and Rocky

3 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Regarding Hiroshi dude, I know you want to get the jackets perfect. However, if you can't would you still release them? Something is better than nothing. Like yourself I have not been able to find a really good HD image of his jackets.

But it's up to you dude, even without jackets he is an awesome addition to an ever growing roster of highly talented NJPW superstars. ;)

2 hours ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

I agree with or without a jacket it would be awesome to have the Ace!

Thanks for the kind words guys, still can't believe my first sculpt mod is liked by many people

I have seen some really decent caws of Tanahashi and if you talked to some of the caw guys they might have a good ref of his jacket. you can also extract things from a caw but i would ask the maker of the caw if you could use his/her work. Also love you are giving the NJPW guys the attention they deserve, keep up the good work.

Edited by JLU1000