DAVID ARQUETTE/JIMMY KING!?

PaulHeymanGuy86

Anybody down to do a solid Ready To Rumble CAW of Jimmy King or David from the film? Would love to have them but I'm not a good creator like Raiee, Crow, Executioner, Defract or any of you on here. PLEASE, I know more people out there would love it if it existed! 

15 hours ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

I made king last year might do him this year..be on the look out

Could you please check to see if it' on CC still? I sometimes go back and forth with 2k18 and and 2k17. I could totally use your Jimmy King... Ready 2 Rumble rocked...

16 hours ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

You'd do a great job! Cause I know you care about the little details. I just see so many people make the same thing and I feel a GOOD Jimmy King is hard to come by, but regardless of if people love it(I do haha) or hate it, that movie made all is wrestling fans hearts a little warmer lol 

On 11/26/2017 at 8:10 AM, EXecutionerX85 said:

Let me know when ya make that  king. I want to tag him with my randy the ram robinson

Might not be for everyone as this was a request but the ready to rumble cast has been uploaded for a LIMITED time on ps4 search executioner x  Got rid of the crown as 1 it was inaccurate and 2 I didnt have enough points to add. enjoy

DQANXIUWkAANzLc.jpg

DQANW8eWAAAl-AY.jpg

DQANW6mX4AEfK0d.jpg

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 5:45 PM, OKCMelo7 said:

Any chance of re-posting these in CC?

If you haven't checked yet for yourself, they're still on on cc tagged with executioner x. I just downloaded them