Arena Stage FRUSTRATIONS

The Anti Source

So I have been interested in making some early to mid 90s WWF arenas, specifically Wrestlemania X, Summerslam '94, RR '94, and Summerslam '95. I am running into a HUGE roadblock of not being able to place images around or above the smaller minitrons. During those days, the entrance was a small square or octagon and usually had a wall around it with the PPV's logo above it.

So if I choose the Wrestlemania XII minitron (which most closely resembles what I described above), I can't find a damn way to remove or replace the Wrestlemania XII logo with something else, nor can I choose to put something above the entrance. Even if I choose a different small entrance, the same thing applies, yet when I go to CC, I see all these different arenas with logos and crap strewn wherever they want. How are they achieving this? Are they just creating giant entrance layouts in Photoshop or something? I could swear they are editing in-game assets and it's driving me crazy that I cannot figure this out!

Edit: This is the Summerslam 1994 entrance design. Using it as an example of what I'm trying to achieve:

29e6r9i.jpg

See, so the square where wrestlers walk out from, with an encasing around it and the PPV's logo above it.

Edited by The Anti Source