How to change PAC ID?

JC Superstar

If it's an HSPC/SHDC .pac file (standard in WWE 2k17 and WWE 2k18), you'll have to extract the .shdc file inside and inject it into a WWE 2k16-style EPK8 .pac file in place of it's PACH file. Then you'll be able to edit the ID and attire number/type as normal.

Update: The above is no longer needed. Simply rename the file to the correct ID and use Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac file(s) function to install them. It will convert the files to EPK8 and rename the EMD section automatically to match the ID, Attire number and attire type specified in the file name.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/29/2017 at 3:30 AM, Cave Waverider said:

If it's an HSPC/SHDC .pac file (standard in WWE 2k17 and WWE 2k18), you'll have to extract the .shdc file inside and inject it into a WWE 2k16-style EPK8 .pac file in place of it's PACH file. Then you'll be able to edit the ID and attire number/type as normal.

Update: The above is no longer needed. Simply rename the file to the correct ID and use Custom Character Tools 2018's Install->CH-Pac file(s) function to install them. It will convert the files to EPK8 and rename the EMD section automatically to match the ID, Attire number and attire type specified in the file name.

I not have original game, so i can't use custom character tools.

So i can do manuel way.

Is there a video narration of this? Because i couldn't