DANIELakaDEE CAWs: Chyna full preview!! Jeff Jarrett final preview!! (Rey Mysterio,Chris Benoit,Ricochet,Taz & Boogeyman UPLOADED!!)

DANIELakaDEE

5 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

Looking forward to this.

Thanks man..I've already updated him quite a bit, I'll have pics up later today....tbh I'm hoping I start getting more downloads..lol, I realize my name isn't that big on the PlayStation community yet, I know it's going to take a while for that...but from here on out, everything I make, I'm doing at the same time on Xbox, & as of right now I can't upload anything else on PlayStation yet, as I haven't unlocked the next upload slots..ughhh..lol, so hopefully by the time I'm ready to upload Jeff Jarrett for both consoles, I'll be able to

Pumping out some awesome work your name will soon get about.Never bothered with xbox side but real glad your on ps4 too lol. Got you on my faves list. Downloaded all your caws. Fingers crossed wont be long. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, skeletonrook said:

Pumping out some awesome work your name will soon get about.Never bothered with xbox side but real glad your on ps4 too lol. Got you on my faves list. Downloaded all your caws. Fingers crossed wont be long. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed as well, & thank you for the kind words, bro

24 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

what's up with the 2nd attire? Trunks seem a bit weird and dark - first one is decent though

Weird??? & they're just a placement holder for now, as I said it's still a work in progress...nothing about the face, just dogging the attires??..lol cool

Edited by DANIELakaDEE

28 minutes ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

Weird??? & they're just a placement holder for now, as I said it's still a work in progress...nothing about the face, just dogging the attires??..lol cool

face is good, maybe a bit pale - the Hardy style face paint is good for adding colour (low opacity obz) as it doesn't leave lines round the cheeks.

There has been a slight delay in uploading Jeff Jarrett, I'm almost at the next level where I can upload more caws, if I don't reach that in the next day or so, I'll just remove Benoit until I have more slots to re-upload him, sorry for those that want Jarrett, should be anytime now

On 12/21/2017 at 11:43 AM, skeletonrook said:

Is jarrett close to be uploaded bud. Didn't want a chyna caw til i saw this. Good job.

Thanks man, & just waiting on these upload slots to be unlocked 😩