DANIELakaDEE CAWs: Chyna full preview!! Jeff Jarrett final preview!! (Rey Mysterio,Chris Benoit,Ricochet,Taz & Boogeyman UPLOADED!!)

DANIELakaDEE

16 hours ago, Wwe2know said:

Hell yah!!!! That is one great caw. Def going to download soon as it uploads. Great job man 

Thanks man, I appreciate that 

16 hours ago, TakeAChance said:

Dude, great work, can’t wait for this!

Appreciate it brother.... I still need to tweak some stuff on him I feel like, like making his neck area thicker & some other things, other than that I just need to bring over his moveset 

Also, I already started on my Rey Mysterio, just gotta put up some preview pics, will do my best to have those up later today 

Edited by DANIELakaDEE

45 minutes ago, Wwe2know said:

downloading both for sure any updates on that Benoit do you have an upload date

Thanks man..& there's a delay on Benoit, as I'm not happy with his face yet, but both Mysterio & Benoit will be available very soon!! 

13 hours ago, Wwe2know said:

Your work is great man I’m just waiting for them to upload 

Thanks brother..both will be uploaded soon, gotta do both of their movesets & mess around with Benoit's face a bit more, then they'll be up

9 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

Your doing some awesome work with these.Definitely downloading that rey. Looking forward to who's next.

Thanks man, I appreciate that

I had a long day. Sat down to relax and watch some TV, wasn’t even going to mess with turning my game on. Then I got on here and saw Benoit uploaded, needless to say, so much for relaxing. Great work!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wwe2know said:

Yes finally!!!!!! Def grabbing those tonight 👌

Thanks man, hope you enjoy them

18 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

Downloaded rey. Good job. Hint for whos next?Lol.  

Thanks brother, preview soon

13 hours ago, TakeAChance said:

I had a long day. Sat down to relax and watch some TV, wasn’t even going to mess with turning my game on. Then I got on here and saw Benoit uploaded, needless to say, so much for relaxing. Great work!

Lol, thanks brother, hope you enjoy 

12 hours ago, Thornsley said:

Those in-game shots look great!

Appreciate it man

i've downloaded almost every single one of your caws except boogie man and i am impressed! can't wait to see your take on jarrett. which particular wcw and tna outfits you thinking?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Krule Silvay said:

i've downloaded almost every single one of your caws except boogie man and i am impressed! can't wait to see your take on jarrett. which particular wcw and tna outfits you thinking?

Thank you man...& I'll have some updated pics later today/tonight