2K18 GFX Mods- Will Ospreay graphics added

HanleysFramer

3 hours ago, HanleysFramer said:

-Tommaso Ciampa added.

Will begin work on requests this week.

Can you please make another version of Ciampa's trons which replace his old trons? I still use Mickie James :( 

7 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Can you please make another version of Ciampa's trons which replace his old trons? I still use Mickie James :( 

@Gift Of Jericho I have already left another replacement for summer rae in the folder. Ciampa's only old tron is a minitron and I did replace that one in this mod. All trons except mini replace either Summer Rae or Mickie James. 

• Like 1

damn just discover this topic, love it, especially that goldberg gfx, perfect ! :xmas_w00t:

13 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Can you make custom gfx for ricochet, jay lethal, cristopher daniel.

second that, and i would add okada too :D

• Like 1

Great Work! Thanks for putting in so much time to make people happy!  Do you accept donations?  If not choose a Modder and I'll donate (A token amount) on your behalf. 

REQUESTS:  I will donate (A sizeable amount) For Mods of the following Characters-     

In order most wanted-

1.  Winter  (Prefer TNA look, but anything resembling Katarina Will do!)

2.  Gangrel (WWF original look w/ Shades on intro and if possible Blood dripping on face and (white) shirt In-Ring)   BONUS DONATION- Recent Attire w/ Black pants/shirt 

3.  Stacy Keibler (Tiny Shorts and Top w/ heels (flip flops if heels don't look right) on Intro and Barefoot in ring.)  BONUS DONATION- Dudleys Attire

On 12/14/2017 at 12:23 AM, angelwar19 said:

Really enjoy all of them

Can you make custom gfx for ricochet, will ospreay, jay lethal, cristopher daniel, and "reborn" matt sydal?

@angelwar19

-Ricochet GFX added

Edited by HanleysFramer
fixed formatting
  • Like 2

On 1/1/2018 at 10:17 AM, Rockstar@Attitude said:

@HanleysFramer your GFX mods are awesome can you please do a custom gfx for rock please

Sorry, not ignoring you just don't know how a custom Rock graphics will look. You got any ideas of how you want them to look?