2K18 GFX Mods- Will Ospreay graphics added

HanleysFramer

53 minutes ago, JNolan93 said:

Awesome work! Though I have a question, both HBK and Goldberg replace Rowan, so we can only use one or the other? Or is there a way around it?

@JNolan93 There's only so much GFX I can replace without replacing the big names. So if you would like me to make trons to replace a certain superstar, I can put them in a seperate pac (or you can do this yourself by extracting the .biki files from the .pac files and injecting them into other superstar's trons using a tool like PAC Editor).

Edited by HanleysFramer
corrected wording

16 hours ago, HanleysFramer said:

@JNolan93 There's only so much GFX I can replace without replacing the big names. So if you would like me to make trons to replace a certain superstar, I can put them in a seperate pac (or you can do this yourself by extracting the .biki files from the .pac files and injecting them into other superstar's trons using a tool like PAC Editor).

Ahh okay, I know what you mean, that's understandable. I appreciate the offer but I wouldn't want you to do extra work like that, I can try to do that myself. I'm not familiar with it but I'll learn lol, thank you!

6 hours ago, drescola1b said:

Would be Better if you replace Darren Young with Jason Jordan's gfx since he no longer with the company... Would love if you did this please...

good thinking i might just do that

• Too Sweet 1

On 11/29/2017 at 4:37 PM, Lafraya said:

can you update the miz ramp?

@Lafraya Uploaded Miz ramp. Did my best at it. But the entrance motion barely shows the ramp. Thanks for the suggestion. 

• Glorious 1

-Ruby Riott Added. 

Also, I know this thread said I would work on Black's but do you guys want me to actually work on his? Doing his War Games GFX seems like it would be just pasting two logos onto the minitron and that would be it. Hardly any challenge and that's really all I look for when working on these. If there's a demand then I will do it but currently I hardly see any reason to do so. Thoughts?

-Marty Scurll added.

Use included .moveset file to set the ramp and apron trons (they're unselectable in game)

Edited by HanleysFramer