Patch 1.05 out

BHANGRA MAN

Ps4 just got patch 1.05 caws are not messed up but nothing major looks like has been fixed here are the available notes from most sites

Patch 1.05 Notes

– General MyCareer fixes

– Balanced the AI’s pin escape probabilities

– Balanced the frequency in which AI Superstars utilize the Drag mechanic

-Adjusted the Damage display for Submission moves. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb

-Fixed an issue where AI incorrectly referenced “Grapple” reversal rates for Finishers if the Finisher was preceded by an automated reposition

-Fixed Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash

-Fixed Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in.

-Fixed Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches.

-Various adjustments to in-game animations to prevent warping

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

1 hour ago, Crow said:

The logo issue won't be fixed retrospectively, because for the most part, it's not a glitch. The creators deleted the logos after uploading so they don't actually exist anymore. 

That isn't what causes the logo glitch though, moving the logo after placing it causes the logo to vanish, it happened to one of my caws and I didn't delete a thing. Luckily, I test all my caws after uploading them so I caught it quickly. I don't understand why other caw creators aren't downloading their caws after uploading them to make sure they are glitch free. This glitch makes creating caws unnecessarily difficult though, since you need to get logo placement dead on the first try. I can tell you, that can be damn near impossible when you need to place logos on the body, making Io Shirai's thigh straps took me an extra two hours because of it. 

And on PC we still didn't get the new patch!:(

AI does pin combos now

corner reversal into fireman's carry glitch fixed. most corner reversals you put your attacking opponent in the corner

patch removed ability to import shows in universe

Ability to do running leverage pins fixed

Working Holds Fixed

that's about all i got out of this

13 hours ago, Jai said:

AI does pin combos now

corner reversal into fireman's carry glitch fixed. most corner reversals you put your attacking opponent in the corner

patch removed ability to import shows in universe

Ability to do running leverage pins fixed

Working Holds Fixed

that's about all i got out of this

if this is true did they fix the arena issue that people been having

4 hours ago, SandmanRKO said:

if this is true did they fix the arena issue that people been having

what arena issue? i've had no arena issue (PS4)

2 hours ago, Gold said:

I hope patch 1.05 for PC sorts out the FPS issue, in 1.04 my FPS dropped dramatically

was this during 1 v1 or multiman?

19 hours ago, Jai said:

what arena issue? i've had no arena issue (PS4)

lucky you i dont know if its just an xbox thing but since 1.04 you can create an arena/ edit them and download them but as soon as you select in universe or create a show it wont let you select and makes a sound if you click them like there locked the only way around it was to download them as a show and import into universe

34 minutes ago, SandmanRKO said:

lucky you i dont know if its just an xbox thing but since 1.04 you can create an arena/ edit them and download them but as soon as you select in universe or create a show it wont let you select and makes a sound if you click them like there locked the only way around it was to download them as a show and import into universe

oh yeah i didn't know about that. then again i think i only added one custom arena in universe the old fashion adding way  the others i were just importing cause i've been doing that since 2k16 had the option to. lol

Things I've noticed gone bad since the patch.

• Irish whip/rebound grapples rarely if ever works. Most of the time it's just clunky collisions when trying to grab the opponent.
  • No commentators sitting at the announce table 
  • Entrance theme plays after the post-match replay.

the first annoys me the most as it fucks up the pace of matches big time.

Edited by DomoDaDude

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:51 PM, DomoDaDude said:

Things I've noticed gone bad since the patch.

• Irish whip/rebound grapples rarely if ever works. Most of the time it's just clunky collisions when trying to grab the opponent.
  • No commentators sitting at the announce table 
  • Entrance theme plays after the post-match replay.

the first annoys me the most as it fucks up the pace of matches big time.

you have to hit the grapples right when they bounce off the ropes but yeah that's annoying i haven't noticed the announce table thing and the entrance thing i haven't experienced that either. are you on ps4 or x1?

10 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

when this patch will be out for pc ?

6 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Still no information, so I guess we should wait until the next DLC.

they delay nxt dlc on pc to 12/12 then they cancel that and released the dlc on pc with ps4 and xb1 so i think 1.05 will be released  on 12/12

Edited by ahmedady
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:30 AM, Gift Of Jericho said:

Still no information, so I guess we should wait until the next DLC.

meanwhile on consoles the stupid logo glitch is still fucked up or whatever you wanna call it.  dl'd undisputed era. all logos gone.

• 2 weeks later...