Replacing Show Logos in selection screen

Tarnathos

Just wondering if someone knows the location of the arena pics in the superstar selection screens as well as arena select as I am testing around arena modding. In 2k17 it was ltag_arena_pic.pac and therefore I assumed it would be Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_texture\ss_select\ltag_arena_pic_win.pac.

But replacing these logos had no influence. Does anyone already know the location of the logo files?

Thanks in advance

• 11 months later...

@Tarnathos  Did you ever find out where these are located?  I just replaced one of the .dds files and it didn't change anything in-game that I can tell... it's strange because all of the arena logos are in that .pac file.

On 10/29/2018 at 8:13 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@Tarnathos  Did you ever find out where these are located?  I just replaced one of the .dds files and it didn't change anything in-game that I can tell... it's strange because all of the arena logos are in that .pac file.

The Logos in the selection screen are in the ltag_ppv_logo_win.pac in steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture

the logos for the universe are stored in steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\pac\logo starting with lgc610000.pac as far as I remember

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

Maybe can you tell me where are this "namplate" files?

https://ibb.co/n4sG50

https://ibb.co/duAKQ0

I've not looked for them, but pretty certain they'll be bik or bk2 files when you find them. You can use RedRooster's guide from 2K14 to make replacements if so.

*Edit, had a quick look and found the custom ones for making a custom area, they are .bk2 inside the .SDHC, inside the PAC.

Edited by LordBarker
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, LordBarker said:

I've not looked for them, but pretty certain they'll be bik or bk2 files when you find them. You can use RedRooster's guide from 2K14 to make replacements if so.

*Edit, had a quick look and found the custom ones for making a custom area, they are .bk2 inside the .SDHC, inside the PAC.

Thank you.