Weird Graphical Glitch?

Franku

Are you forcing anti-aliasing (possibly super sampling) via drivers? If so, try to disable that.

Other than that, you might have the wrong color range set. There should be several entries for your resolution with different refresh rates in the menu, try different ones. Some may be interpolated, one full range, limited, RGB, etc..

i have this freaking problem too. and still got no clue how to fix it.

On 11/20/2017 at 5:12 AM, Cave Waverider said:

Are you forcing anti-aliasing (possibly super sampling) via drivers? If so, try to disable that.

Other than that, you might have the wrong color range set. There should be several entries for your resolution with different refresh rates in the menu, try different ones. Some may be interpolated, one full range, limited, RGB, etc..

i have no idea how to disable it. im using nvidia graphic card.

14 minutes ago, vigymuh said:

i have this freaking problem too. and still got no clue how to fix it.

i have no idea how to disable it. im using nvidia graphic card.

Go to the Nvidia Control Panel (Right-click on Desktop->Nvidia Control Panel), go to Manage 3D Settings->Global Settings and set all three of the Anti-Aliasing options to Application Controlled/Off (before starting the game). If that works, then you can create a profile specifically for the game later to disable it just for the game and keep it enabled globally.

In case you don't have Nvidia Control Panel installed, then you likely use windows update drivers. Go to Nvidia.com, download the latest driver for your video card and install that instead.