Game crashes after injecting walltrons

kuba015

I'm having a problem.

I'm doing some work with custom GFX and almost everything works fine... only walltrons seem to cause problems. But when I install GFX from other people, it's all good.

Of course I remember about updating the .def file and deleting .arc file.

I'm using PAC Editor to inject the files. The extension changes from kb2i to biki, but it doesn't matter apparently.

But what might be crucial - after selecting my walltron file, PAC Editor says that it cannot create a backup file... anybody experienced such problems or knows how to fix this?

EDIT: Game crashed even after choosing the in-game walltron. I was editing trons for Jordan in Create An Entrance and chose Apollo Crews' walltron. After a quick preview I confirmed and... crash.

EDIT 2: What's funny, when I overwrite a Superstar's entrance template with someone containing the injected trons, crash doesn't occur. Well, case closed?

Edited by GMQ

Same issue here, but for me it's only happening with Rollins' burn it down trons. I removed them and those crashes stopped. I'm still plagued with general crashed tho :/

When you say overwrite entrance template, are you changing the template in easy mode then manually setting the motion etc?