RebelYellPain - Puroresu CAWs - RIKI CHOSHU FACE UPDATED!

RebelYellPain

27 minutes ago, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Holy shit, both Hulk & Yamato look fantastic already.

Thank you! I'm planing to do for YAMATO "The Justice" trunks costume with white coat. We will see if it will look good.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Raddad88 said:

Sho looks absolutely awesome! A must download for me! I’m hoping Yoh is to follow!?

Yes. I will be working on him. I'm lucky that Sho sent me good face picture. :D I couldn't find good one on internet. ;/

1 minute ago, Raddad88 said:

Are these going up soon? I’d be more then happy to help with movesets.

I am finishing move-set actually... Then I'll do entrance for YOH and I'll upload them. As Tag Team Finisher I recommend to put Shattered Machine, because it looks similar.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Agreed! Awesome news, can’t wait to snag em tonight! 

They've come such a long way in the last year. 

SHO & YOH are avaible on CC now.

• Too Sweet 1

Is there any chance of you uploading Yamato, Naruki Doing and Eita? Maybe replace onita,otani and someone else to make room for them?

Sho and Yoh are awesome btw

Also, what tag entrance would you recommend?

5 hours ago, JoeASC said:

Is there any chance of you uploading Yamato, Naruki Doing and Eita? Maybe replace onita,otani and someone else to make room for them?

Sho and Yoh are awesome btw

Also, what tag entrance would you recommend?

TM-61, Yoh as Thorne and Sho as Miller. I deleted Otani and TAKA to upload Sho and Yoh.

• Like 1

Just downloaded TAKA, looks great and plays great, just needs a little modification with the attributes in my opinion. He's very powerful. Taichi does seem a little rushed I feel compared to your other work. Maybe, it's just the face blending or it could be me. Gazwefc just re-uploaded his Taichi just by happenstance. Just a little feedback, not trying to be critical.

Any update on your YAMATO & BxB Hulk though? They were looking very very good from the last preview, I am very much looking forward to those.

1 hour ago, GeoffSpelledCorrec said:

Just downloaded TAKA, looks great and plays great, just needs a little modification with the attributes in my opinion. He's very powerful. Taichi does seem a little rushed I feel compared to your other work. Maybe, it's just the face blending or it could be me. Gazwefc just re-uploaded his Taichi just by happenstance. Just a little feedback, not trying to be critical.

Any update on your YAMATO & BxB Hulk though? They were looking very very good from the last preview, I am very much looking forward to those.

That's the best Taichi face photo I could find. Taichi wasn't rushed.
I always give Japanese wrestlers +90 overall because they are on higher level than WWE guys, right?
YAMATO is done, just need move-set. I cannot finish Hulk, because I have no one to help me with logos and they are too difficult for me to do.

Edited by RebelYellPain
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RebelYellPain said:

That's the best Taichi face photo I could find. Taichi wasn't rushed.
I always give Japanese wrestlers +90 overall because they are on higher level than WWE guys, right?
YAMATO is done, just need move-set. I cannot finish Hulk, because I have no one to help me with logos and they are too difficult for me to do.

Sorry, didn't mean to be too critical of Taichi, I like the CAW. I definitely understand the photo reference part of it. 

I usually make the Japanese wrestlers stronger than WWE guys, but I usually just lower the stats of WWE guys in general. I like to have a spread of overalls so that Okada or Naito is able to defeat a jr. heavyweight more easily.

If all that needs to be done for Hulk is the logos, I can help with that I made a couple updated BxB Hulk attires last year. I can also create the moveset. Give it an upload anyways and I'll see what I can do. Does that sound okay? Looking forward to YAMATO as well.

Daymn that Shiozaki is looking nice. I've been working on him myself but that face blows mine out of the water. I've got texture for his more recent trunks (the ones on the picture) and I was wondering if you'd like to collab on this one?

WTF.jpg

Just now, GrreatMatu said:

Daymn that Shiozaki is looking nice. I've been working on him myself but that face blows mine out of the water. I've got texture for his more recent trunks (the ones on the picture) and I was wondering if you'd like to collab on this one?

WTF.jpg

That would be great! But I won't make him bald, no way. He looks now like he is 50 years old, lol. But I love costume! Send me it on priv. :D