ent_####_#_#_# List?

stloony

So I want to add ttitantron movies to the game for CAWs and I know there isn't a way to add them but only replace.

I've looked everywhere for a list of what wrestlers trons are connected to the ent_####_#_#_#.bk2 but I can't find anything. 

Is it somewhere I'm not looking/am I blind or if not is there a way for me to figure out what trons are what so I can decide what to replace?

6 minutes ago, Wölfpack said:

Has it changed from 2k17? that kind of list would be awesome

I've just had this answered on the discord by Elg:

"There's a list somewhere

99% of the time the entrance.bk2 number is the same as their pac ch number"

I have no idea if it's changed from last year as this is my first year modding the game but I hope that helps you as much as it helped me! 

• 1 month later...

I've noticed there is more than one bk2 file for one id. For example there is ent_0486_0_0.bk2 and then you have ent_0486_0_1.bk2 (id is random). Can anyone explain the difference between the two? It's the same with downloaded gfx packs, see the Bludgeon Brothers by @HanleysFramer

Edited by verde

O is raw size titantron, 1 is sd size, and 2 is "classic" size trons. The ones used in pre new era arena.

On 16/11/2017 at 1:23 PM, stloony said:

So I want to add ttitantron movies to the game for CAWs and I know there isn't a way to add them but only replace.

I've looked everywhere for a list of what wrestlers trons are connected to the ent_####_#_#_#.bk2 but I can't find anything. 

Is it somewhere I'm not looking/am I blind or if not is there a way for me to figure out what trons are what so I can decide what to replace?

Nop you can add instead of replacing trons etc..