Sign in to follow this  
ahmedady

James Ellsworth Released

SD_05302017cm_0720--04809e1311ef073cf60f

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar James Ellsworth. WWE wishes Ellsworth the best in all of his future endeavors.

Source : WWE.COM

Good.

• Bliss 1

if this guy shows up at PWG I'm gonna shoot myself

• Haha 1

I think we’re looking at the next TNA Global Force Anthem Fuck that Owl Impact? World champ, right here.

Nah, he's gonna beat Cody for the ROH title.

4 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

if this guy shows up at PWG I'm gonna shoot myself

please no :(, we need your Awesome movesets :D 

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

Nah, he's gonna beat Cody for the ROH title.

4 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

I think we’re looking at the next TNA Global Force Anthem Fuck that Owl Impact? World champ, right here.

no, he will beat okada for njpw title

He may outlived his welcome long ago but fair play to the guy for being able to last more than a year in WWE

• Bliss 2

Where's the download link? ;)

Seriously, though, it's a shame he lost his job. His stint in WWE will hopefully have raised his value a bit so he'll be able to still make a good living in the business still. He hasn't been used very well lately, although he was present on TV which is always a plus. Going from feuding with the World Champion to being Carmella's useless lapdog maybe isn't the progression he has hoped for. I wish they had gone back to have used him as mainstay enhancement talent instead, a role I feel he was pretty enjoyable in.

3 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Where's the download link? ;)

Seriously, though, it's a shame he lost his job. His stint in WWE will hopefully have raised his value a bit so he'll be able to still make a good living in the business still. He hasn't been used very well lately, although he was present on TV which is always a plus. Going from feuding with the World Champion to being Carmella's useless lapdog maybe isn't the progression he has hoped for. I wish they had gone back to have used him as mainstay enhancement talent instead, a role I feel he was pretty enjoyable in.

Sorry but i didn't understand , Download link for what ??!

Edited by ahmedady

I’m assuming you didn’t add a link to the source when you initially posted this? I’m assuming that @Cave Waverider simply said download instead of source by mistake, either that or he wants some Ellsworth nudes?

27 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

I’m assuming you didn’t add a link to the source when you initially posted this?@Cave Waverider

He did not.. I added a link and the picture, I was just sooper sneak about it.