Tweaking Caws

ChicagoMade89

Got a few caws from cc and everything was perfect but the face was throwing me off so i tweaked them and came up with these wish i could reupload them so others can get them too but content is not reuploadable

2mpzrdd.jpg

357ra83.jpg

21nqdy9.jpg

Edited by ChicagoMade89

Typically creators don't want random strangers messing with their work and reuploading it as though their contributions were substantial. All you did was mess around with the sliders and facial region, which doesn't compare to the amount of work the original creator put in. If that last one is Raven's Mr. Anderson, you completely ruined it tbh. If you really want to contribute to the community, make your own CAWs. If you ask me, it's disrespectful to post your tweaks without their consent. Also, wrong section.

• Like 3

These were not reuploaded just for my personal use and no it's not raven's anderson he did and awesome job! It was some other guy who made his head too big and some things in the face that were off im not tryna take there work to pass off as my own even if i could reupload i wouldn't unless they said it was ok just showing those who downloaded caws what a little tweaking can do if they're not satisfied with the face completely as i saw a few people complaining about the face but loving everything else

Anderson has yet to be fully released because the bug. Morrison is mine though, and to be honest, I don't mind. You're not re-uploading them, and I don't think any creator would be upset if you changed things to meet your preferences. By all means, you bought the game, and the caws are here to enhance player's games. Other creators might not like them being posted, but I don't care. If people do like your changes, then that helps me. I can then learn from it.

If you do want to create someone though from scratch, I'm almost always willing to help people with faces. Here's an altered Mutoh I'm not using, although I like it. Have at it if you want. It's from the NJPW games. I've just tried to enhance it, and add depth where I felt necissary.

It's now at 1.62mb though, so it won't make the 1mb limit. Removing/simplifing parts that won't show anyways, making it a jpg, compressing it and lessening the quality a lil might make it useable. I'm using a texture 64 times larger than most at 4096x4096. I had to jump through hoops to get it in. So this should be child's play.

2urx9pd.png

Thanks Raven you understand i would never steal someone's caws and pass it off as my own that's just wrong. If people like these i can help those who are struggling facially and see if i can get it to where they want it. I honestly don't care about credit and all that stuff either i just gave a bunch of people textures that i have on google drive im not big into cresit and all that i just want the best caws out possible and think if we all work together and help one another we can do that. Nice I'll give it a shot! By any chance do you have a ted dibiase jr face texture and his attire textures from svr 2010-11

I have his 2010, 2012, & 2013 texture packs from the games, but nothing custom. Idk what kind of quality of images there are for him online. Here's 2010. The other 2 are dds files, so I'll have to convert them.

qsr4g2.jpg

29yp6gz.png
ae3cld.png

Thanks Raven you understand i would never steal someone's caws and pass it off as my own that's just wrong. If people like these i can help those who are struggling facially and see if i can get it to where they want it. I honestly don't care about credit and all that stuff either i just gave a bunch of people textures that i have on google drive im not big into cresit and all that i just want the best caws out possible and think if we all work together and help one another we can do that. Nice I'll give it a shot! By any chance do you have a ted dibiase jr face texture and his attire textures from svr 2010-11

Thanks raven appreciate it!

Yeah this is thieving lad, you made no effort to give credit to the original as .Pac said this is very disrespectful to the caw makers who caws you "fixed"

• Bliss 1
  • Thanks 1

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic