Attribute Spreadsheet I found on the 2K forums

the King Lives

4 hours ago, Apost Khan said:

Def the best run in I've seen. The ones I get are usually nonsensical lol. It's cool that you guys on console can finally record gameplay video, that was one of the main reasons I switched to PC back in the 360 days.

oh my bro... these attributes and slider settings have brought back the proper tired finishers and crawling pins! i haven't been able to do that without running around like a chicken with its head cut off since 2k15! lol

2 hours ago, Jai said:

oh my bro... these attributes and slider settings have brought back the proper tired finishers and crawling pins! i haven't been able to do that without running around like a chicken with its head cut off since 2k15! lol

If you do some cpu vs cpu matches, you see a huge difference there too! I have no idea why 2K doesn't use these values by default!

Edited by Apost Khan

8 hours ago, Apost Khan said:

If you do some cpu vs cpu matches, you see a huge difference there too! I have no idea why 2K doesn't use these values by default!

probably cause most of the idiots on the 2k forums like top heel will just complain before even testing them out

Damn, thanks for the support. I made a thread over here a few weeks ago but honestly forgot all about it.

Thanks for the support.

I see you are running a WCW Universe, are all of the videos posted on your YouTube page using our edits?

5 hours ago, KidKash202 said:

Damn, thanks for the support. I made a thread over here a few weeks ago but honestly forgot all about it.

Thanks for the support.

I see you are running a WCW Universe, are all of the videos posted on your YouTube page using our edits?

i posted a few vids using the new edits but i just got done editing everyone. i decided to bump the momentum up a bit higher depending on status. CW i made from 70-75 Jobber from 60-65, Mid-card 75-80 upper mid 80-85 Main Event around 85-95

but yeah they work great. one thing i noticed wasn't sure if it was because of the latest patch but you had some stats set at liike 90 or 95 (and i was using the correct weight class) but i couldn't raise the stat to that number. but all in all it's pretty good.  I do need a few more like Great Muta, Chono, Mike Enos, Van Hammer, Reese, and Horace (Flock and nWo Eras) but like i said all in all it's fantastic.  When i first saw them my initial response was wow these are really low numbers but when i started testing them out i was like WOW! lol thanks for posting this on the 2k forum. ever since i got banned from there i go there from time to time and if i see something decent  i'll post it here.

8 minutes ago, KidKash202 said:

For those attributes, just put them as high as they can go. So if someone has a 100 for Ariel Reversal, but in game, it only goes to 80, just put it at an 80

yeah man that's pretty much what i did. like for example if you put 85 and it could only go to an 80 i would normally just put 75.

44 minutes ago, KidKash202 said:

How are the cruiserweights playing out? (WCW)?

Any standout moments/performances?

Links?

Here's a fatal 4 way elimination Cruiserweight Championship match

everything seemed cool to me

here's a match between the giant and hogan had to splice the end cause i think he beat me off of the scoop slam

and here's a tv championship match between Alex Wright and Ultimo Dragon

Excuse the mispelled Wright i downloaded a new one after i realized the creator half assed him all to hell

subject of Alex Wright and Pin Combos i noticed when he hit the German Suplex he didn't do the pin combo although he had it in his moveset. i had heard this was an ai issue but have you had that problem as well?

1 minute ago, KidKash202 said:

I am seeing the same Pin Combo issue, Not sure how to fix it. You have some interesting matchups.

Did you use the edits for the Outsiders vs. Damian/Ciclope?

yeah i think it's a glitch. i know i've seen it referenced/mentioned a few times on the 2k forums

no i didn't even know about you guys' sliders so that was all standard and that was 2k17.

what i normally did in 2k17 was i skipped around in universe till i got decent cutscenes lol

but yeah these sliders are great. i just changed the reversal slots cause i prefer seeing alot of mid-move reversals. i always felt that Reversals and Momentum is really down to preference anyway . but your actual universal slider settings and stamina settings are awesome.  i've actually been able to do tired diamond cutters without having to run around in a circle lol

On 11/14/2017 at 1:44 AM, Apost Khan said:

Values are too low.

Thry wouldn't get the desired OVERALL ratings for their superstars, so they feel the need to inflate the micro attributes to grt superstars rated highly.

By default, there is hardly any variance between midcarders and main eventers.  That gap needs to be HUGE. 

7 hours ago, KidKash202 said:

Values are too low.

Thry wouldn't get the desired OVERALL ratings for their superstars, so they feel the need to inflate the micro attributes to grt superstars rated highly.

By default, there is hardly any variance between midcarders and main eventers.  That gap needs to be HUGE. 

i haven't done except maybe one AI vs AI match it was cause i was cooking for friends but i noticed the ai was really on point (this was before my edits) 

also meant to ask you do you know if that auto attribute update thing still happens in universe? i can't remember if it happened last year but if it did i guess i would have noticed it. what i'm talking about is like in wwe12 for example if someone did a bunch of diving attacks successfully it'd make their diving attribute go up by how many successful dives they had in that match for that show. so say kalisto was at a 90 diving stat, if he had hit 5 successful dives in wwe12 or 13 he'd have a diving stat of 95 by the time the next show popped up that he was on. 

i'm hoping they did away with that cause it was annoying when you simmed some matches and all of a sudden the majority of your roster was at a 100 ovr lol

Just now, KidKash202 said:

I honestly havent' touched Universe Mode yet. 

I have only did CPU vs. CPU simulations

Or

Me vs. CPU

ah okay. like i said i don't think that's the case anymore. cause i know i simmed a year of universe when i first got the game to see how the mode was acting and i noticed the stats were the same but i'll definitely update you and let you know

I haven't forgotten about Enos' move set.. I'm gonna work on it some before I leave for work.. and I'm off tomorrow so I look at it again if It's as complete as I can get It i'll have it up..

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

I haven't forgotten about Enos' move set.. I'm gonna work on it some before I leave for work.. and I'm off tomorrow so I look at it again if It's as complete as I can get It i'll have it up..

cool i think i downloaded your mike enos or someone's from here lol

7 hours ago, Jai said:

cool i think i downloaded your mike enos or someone's from here lol

I think that was G7’s i downloaded it as well just for the logos..

i just need to watch all the Rough & Ready tag matches and his tags with bunkhouse buck and i should be as done as i can be with a Mike Enos move set.. might not be 100% complete but it’ll be accurate and he wont be doing weird moves he has never done or would never do..

4 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

I think that was G7’s i downloaded it as well just for the logos..

i just need to watch all the Rough & Ready tag matches and his tags with bunkhouse buck and i should be as done as i can be with a Mike Enos move set.. might not be 100% complete but it’ll be accurate and he wont be doing weird moves he has never done or would never do..

yeah i'm almost to the point where i can bring goldberg in so you know at some point i gotta have goldberg beat enos lol

speaking of that i still don't get why they give goldberg the spear and jackhammer for finishers. it should be spear as signature and jackhammer as finisher. these people just don't know how to make movesets lol

5 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah i'm almost to the point where i can bring goldberg in so you know at some point i gotta have goldberg beat enos lol

speaking of that i still don't get why they give goldberg the spear and jackhammer for finishers. it should be spear as signature and jackhammer as finisher. these people just don't know how to make movesets lol

I think this year they actually got it right cause he has 2 Spears as a Sig, but the same Jackhammer twice as a Fin.. I got rid of his 2nd Finisher Ability tho myself..

Speaking of which check this out,.. 

Edited by EvolutionIV

1 hour ago, EvolutionIV said:

I think this year they actually got it right cause he has 2 Spears as a Sig, but the same Jackhammer twice as a Fin.. I got rid of his 2nd Finisher Ability tho myself..

Speaking of which check this out,.. 

i'll check it out but i had no idea. i just assumed it was copy/pasted from 2k17 lol

also my WCW Sat Night Universe is up. i'll have the full playlist posted in the videos thread.

Small tidbit. you can get a cutscene in a title defense now. i had downloaded a Chris Adams (but he was way too fat seriously) and i had accidentally lost the tv title to him as Dragon and i got a cutscene of Adams Beating the crap out of dragon after the match.  I've seen the cutscene before but not after losing a title lol

Edit: Pretty good finish

Edited by Jai

42 minutes ago, Jai said:

i'll check it out but i had no idea. i just assumed it was copy/pasted from 2k17 lol

also my WCW Sat Night Universe is up. i'll have the full playlist posted in the videos thread.

Small tidbit. you can get a cutscene in a title defense now. i had downloaded a Chris Adams (but he was way too fat seriously) and i had accidentally lost the tv title to him as Dragon and i got a cutscene of Adams Beating the crap out of dragon after the match.  I've seen the cutscene before but not after losing a title lol

Edit: Pretty good finish

I watched a few of the Saturday Night Matches.. I think I have Calo vs Giant to watch and Savage vs Luger still.. I'm probably gonna get around editing Goldberg's move set cause I don't like the way it looks right now.. Also I'm hoping to get move vids up (longer ones hopefully) that was just a test cause I've never used the PS4 Share Factory editor..

16 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

I watched a few of the Saturday Night Matches.. I think I have Calo vs Giant to watch and Savage vs Luger still.. I'm probably gonna get around editing Goldberg's move set cause I don't like the way it looks right now.. Also I'm hoping to get move vids up (longer ones hopefully) that was just a test cause I've never used the PS4 Share Factory editor..

yeah if you need any advice on sharefactory let me know i've been using it for the past 4 years (since 2k15 lol) so i've gotten pretty adept at it. you can export a project up to 60 minutes so that's one of the pluses

oh and from bell to bell i just had goldberg beat Hugh Morrus in 1:30 lol

Edited by Jai

Jai,

Which of your recent uploads are using re-edited wrestlers?

Also, just to spruce up the WCW Roster, I am adding in some jobbers

Chris Adams  
Disorderly Conduct: Mean Mike  
Disorderly Conduct: Tough Tom 
Hardbody Harrison 
Hardwork Bobby Walker 
High Voltage: Kenny Kaos
High Voltage: Robbie Rage
Jerry Flynn
Mark Starr
Rick Fuller
Road Block