Attribute Spreadsheet I found on the 2K forums

the King Lives

so yeah this is made by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican I don't know if they are members of this forum but the settings these guys have made are really killing it! i started using it to tweak my wcw attributes/sliders and they work great.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0Dkls-dx7JFVgKJzUtoLAHFCZZAlnkkfSL7K4QWjvE/edit#gid=4

• Like 2

I usually trust these guys, as they do good work. Probably will mess around with sliders myself to get a good combination. Their settings are geared more towards person vs person, while I'm always trying to make CPU vs CPU work(frustrating as it is). Some of the skills are weird, though. Don't think Sampson should have any of those daredevil skills.

1 minute ago, AgeofSandow said:

I usually trust these guys, as they do good work. Probably will mess around with sliders myself to get a good combination. Their settings are geared more towards person vs person, while I'm always trying to make CPU vs CPU work(frustrating as it is). Some of the skills are weird, though. Don't think Sampson should have any of those daredevil skills.

well i always say skills are down to preferences. i didn't look at anything from the current roster or nxt cause i was just trying to knock out my wcw and wwf stuff since people just create and hardly do attributes skilss yadda yadda lol.

but yeah like i said i think it's up to preferences with skills abilities and personality traits. but these attributes at first i thought everything would be 1-sided but i just had a fatal 4 way. Kidman vs malenko vs Chavo Jr vs Jericho for the cruiserweight title. it was elimination rules but the match was pretty awesome. 

I'll say because they have their Momentum gaining attribute set low (atleast for the cruiserweights) that the match went about 12 minutes (not counting entrances and the victory scene so i think that's cool

oh and sidenote when i tested it in an Alex Wright vs Ultimo Dragon (c) Match for the WCW TV Title out of nowhere does No Chance in Hell hit, Vince comes out (in his suit noless) to distract ultimo dragon, Wright goes for the Quick rollup but i kicked out. then vince just disappeared LOL

22 minutes ago, Jai said:

well i always say skills are down to preferences. i didn't look at anything from the current roster or nxt cause i was just trying to knock out my wcw and wwf stuff since people just create and hardly do attributes skilss yadda yadda lol.

but yeah like i said i think it's up to preferences with skills abilities and personality traits. but these attributes at first i thought everything would be 1-sided but i just had a fatal 4 way. Kidman vs malenko vs Chavo Jr vs Jericho for the cruiserweight title. it was elimination rules but the match was pretty awesome. 

I'll say because they have their Momentum gaining attribute set low (atleast for the cruiserweights) that the match went about 12 minutes (not counting entrances and the victory scene so i think that's cool

oh and sidenote when i tested it in an Alex Wright vs Ultimo Dragon (c) Match for the WCW TV Title out of nowhere does No Chance in Hell hit, Vince comes out (in his suit noless) to distract ultimo dragon, Wright goes for the Quick rollup but i kicked out. then vince just disappeared LOL

Pretty much. Their set-up is basically the one I was using last year. Probably won't see a better one. Low reversal slots, with high reversal rates is an incredible combo, and most people haven't even tried it. Also love the momentum thing, but it's a pain setting up/testing if you want it for everyone.There's one fix, though. Put stamina cost at minimum, and stamina gain at maximum. It makes the CPU use more varied moves. They'll do whip rebound and diving moves, for example. This is because they require high amounts of stamina, and so they'll never do them under the normal settings. 

16 minutes ago, AgeofSandow said:

Pretty much. Their set-up is basically the one I was using last year. Probably won't see a better one. Low reversal slots, with high reversal rates is an incredible combo, and most people haven't even tried it. Also love the momentum thing, but it's a pain setting up/testing if you want it for everyone.There's one fix, though. Put stamina cost at minimum, and stamina gain at maximum. It makes the CPU use more varied moves. They'll do whip rebound and diving moves, for example. This is because they require high amounts of stamina, and so they'll never do them under the normal settings. 

yeah that's how they had the universal sliders set (0 for stam cost)

it is really working wonders i'm doing the ultimate test now... The Giant vs Hogan LOL

i did notice that some of the stats they have are impossible even for Super Heavyweights like i think they had Giant's strike reversal set to 90 but the highest it would go was 85 so i set that to 80 which is weird cause they have him listed as a SHW in the spreadsheet so IDK maybe that patch did something to the attributes but i'm getting great results.  I can't wait to test this in an 8 Man Tag LOL

EDIT: Hogan won thanks to Bischoff LOL

Edited by Jai

I used this last year to create starting points for original CAWS. It worked out well in simulated matches. The correct attributes plus the personality sliders really impacted how each CAW  played.

2 hours ago, FailedHero1985 said:

I used this last year to create starting points for original CAWS. It worked out well in simulated matches. The correct attributes plus the personality sliders really impacted how each CAW  played.

yeah aside from that part where no chance in hell hit during a wcw television title match i have really been enjoying these.

15 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah aside from that part where no chance in hell hit during a wcw television title match i have really been enjoying these.

Took me a minute realize you wear talking about McMahons Theme.

Just now, FailedHero1985 said:

Took me a minute realize you wear talking about McMahons Theme.

it starts around 9:09 

lol

and yeah that was a splice at the end i just felt that was better than the rollup where i kicked out and eventually ended up losing.  Excuse the Alex Wright Model and mispelling i downloaded him and never bothered to tweak him as i was just testing attributes lol

3 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

How did these people come up with this spread sheet? Did they watch million of hours of matches? Just curious before I start using this..

i don't know but they definitely work

17 minutes ago, Jai said:

i don't know but they definitely work

I'm trusting this as much as i trust people putting up "accurate" move sets.. but I might give this a try for a few guys later but right now i'm working on move sets for WCW guys..

53 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

I'm trusting this as much as i trust people putting up "accurate" move sets.. but I might give this a try for a few guys later but right now i'm working on move sets for WCW guys..

what movesets are you doing? i'm intrigued since i do wcw universes mostly

23 minutes ago, Jai said:

what movesets are you doing? i'm intrigued since i do wcw universes mostly

Honestly I'm working on just about everybody.. I'd have tons of sets out if my comp didn't crash earlier this year and I had no back files for my stuff..

But if there's anyone or a few guys you absolutely need sets for let me know I'll speed the process up and just focus on those people..

Just now, EvolutionIV said:

Honestly I'm working on just about everybody.. I'd have tons of sets out if my comp didn't crash earlier this year and I had no back files for my stuff..

But if there's anyone or a few guys you absolutely need sets for let me know I'll speed the process up and just focus on those people..

yeah i do i am working on converting a baron blade into a mike enos 

so that's one but i'll post a list here in a little bit. i have company over but i appreciate you taking requests

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i do i am working on converting a baron blade into a mike enos 

so that's one but i'll post a list here in a little bit. i have company over but i appreciate you taking requests

I took someone's Blake Beverly and made him into Mike Enos myself haha..

But yeah when you get a chance drop a list and I'll work on them..

Edited by EvolutionIV

Just now, EvolutionIV said:

I took someone's Blake Beverly and made him into Mike Enos myself haha..

yeah i just am not that great with designs so i just have him in black tights lol

Glad you posted these here for other people to find / use. I never touch Universe mode until I've copied all their edits. IMO without their work, I would probably bounce off the game after I knocked out a few Caws, but with their adjustments, I get hundreds of hours out of the game each year.

1 minute ago, Apost Khan said:

Glad you posted these here for other people to find / use. I never touch Universe mode until I've copied all their edits. IMO without their work, I would probably bounce off the game after I knocked out a few Caws, but with their adjustments, I get hundreds of hours out of the game each year.

yeah man i didn't even know about them and when i first saw how low the numbers were i was skeptical but after actually testing a few out on my wcw universe they are outstanding.  I mean Hogan beat me as the giant and in 2k17 that never happened unless i wanted it to happen lol

Just now, Jai said:

yeah man i didn't even know about them and when i first saw how low the numbers were i was skeptical but after actually testing a few out on my wcw universe they are outstanding.  I mean Hogan beat me as the giant and in 2k17 that never happened unless i wanted it to happen lol

Its like night and day when you make the switch. I think for awhile they only posted their sheets to Operation Sports, that's probably why so many people missed out the past few years. I was just glad that 2K improved the interface for attributes, editing them took forever in previous games, the new menus cut that time nearly in half. I wish we had more WCW caws on PC, I won't be able to start my WCW Universe until we get more mods ported over.

Just now, Apost Khan said:

Its like night and day when you make the switch. I think for awhile they only posted their sheets to Operation Sports, that's probably why so many people missed out the past few years. I was just glad that 2K improved the interface for attributes, editing them took forever in previous games, the new menus cut that time nearly in half. I wish we had more WCW caws on PC, I won't be able to start my WCW Universe until we get more mods ported over.

yeah i know what you mean. i don't have a great laptop and i got rid of my desktop years ago so ps4 is all i have to deal with. i pretty much have gotten most of the retro roster i just need people like Iaukea, Lizmark Jr, High Voltage, the rest of Raven's Flock (Sickboy, Reese, Van Hammer, & Riggs) a better buff with the delicious attire and the nWo Japan attire i'm sure tyrant will hook that up some time,and i think that's pretty much it.  now that i'm doing the attributes over i'm not even mad that people just created the characters and didn't bother with the attributes, PT, etc lol 

but yeah man i had a blast. did you see my video above where vince showed up? LOL in the middle of a TV Title match no less?

45 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i know what you mean. i don't have a great laptop and i got rid of my desktop years ago so ps4 is all i have to deal with. i pretty much have gotten most of the retro roster i just need people like Iaukea, Lizmark Jr, High Voltage, the rest of Raven's Flock (Sickboy, Reese, Van Hammer, & Riggs) a better buff with the delicious attire and the nWo Japan attire i'm sure tyrant will hook that up some time,and i think that's pretty much it.  now that i'm doing the attributes over i'm not even mad that people just created the characters and didn't bother with the attributes, PT, etc lol 

but yeah man i had a blast. did you see my video above where vince showed up? LOL in the middle of a TV Title match no less?

Def the best run in I've seen. The ones I get are usually nonsensical lol. It's cool that you guys on console can finally record gameplay video, that was one of the main reasons I switched to PC back in the 360 days.

1 minute ago, Apost Khan said:

Def the best run in I've seen. The ones I get are usually nonsensical lol. It's cool that you guys on console can finally record gameplay video, that was one of the main reasons I switched to PC back in the 360 days.

i've been doing that since 2k15 lol

it's just they updated to 60 minute projects in sharefactory so it makes it alot easier. since i'm on the pro everything is in 1080 so i don't have to copy to pc and edit in vegas or power director anymore. sharefactory allows import of mp3, video,and images so i got alot of stuff planned. like doing a 24 man 3 ring battle royal which is basically 3 - 8 man battle royals but it will look like how world war 3 had it with the picture in picture option lol

3 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah i just am not that great with designs so i just have him in black tights lol

Me either and I can't find quality photos of Enos' logos or I'd upload them myself.. So I just gave him Black Tights,Black Knee Pads(put the Trace logo on them) and Boots for now..

1 minute ago, EvolutionIV said:

Me either and I can't find quality photos of Enos' logos or I'd upload them myself.. So I just gave him Black Tights,Black Knee Pads(put the Trace logo on them) and Boots for now..

don't know if this'll help but it might