WWE2K19 News "All Future Games will Feature MT's"

the King Lives

3 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

What if it doesn’t? Nobody knows so there’s no point worrying about it.

we'll see... i'm the type that worries about stuff like this especially when 2k loves to wait till after you've preordered to drop stuff like this.

but you have a point. if it's just my career stuff i guess i wouldn't care about that

On 11/11/2017 at 11:53 AM, Jai said:

we'll see... i'm the type that worries about stuff like this especially when 2k loves to wait till after you've preordered to drop stuff like this.

but you have a point. if it's just my career stuff i guess i wouldn't care about that

this really.

microtransactions tend to always ease their way into the games. affecting only one mode at a time, till we get NBA 2k18 where VC basically infects every fascite of that game besides simple exhibition.

the WWE games could very easily manage to do this....2k19, it affects Mycareer and RTG, 2k20 it affects universe and CC, and 2k21 it affects CAW mode. why? because clowns spent 1000 dollars on it the first year it came into existence which make no mistake, if it comes into 2k19 in even a mild limited form, there will be clowns that will buy a 1000 dollars in VC thus proving to 2k that microtransactions are acceptable.

so yes, we should leary and 2k18 looks like it did everything to get us to that point but just stopped short barely before doing it.

this isn't over speculation, this is something that has a very real chance of happening. 2k18 could very well be the final WWE game that isnt loaded with microtransactions, and what's truly sad is how buggy the game is. they will focus fully on scamming the consumer meanwhile the game will remain half broken.

people can say all day long, it doesnt affect them, they will buy the game and not get the VC.....but thats never how this works. take nba 2k18, it is at the point where the myplayer mode is basically a brick wall for progress unless you buy VC. MyTeam is VC loot central. MyGM even requires VC. MyLeague also requires VC.

so at some point your "I just wont buy VC" mantra will get get nullified and it will effect you....so yes that clown or many clowns that post youtube videos of them buying 1000 dollars in VC and opening that many loot crates for the likes on youtube, will ultimately turn around and screw you 

Edited by XHP Kayne

2 hours ago, XHP Kayne said:

this really.

microtransactions tend to always ease their way into the games. affecting only one mode at a time, till we get NBA 2k18 where VC basically infects every fascite of that game besides simple exhibition.

the WWE games could very easily manage to do this....2k19, it affects Mycareer and RTG, 2k20 it affects universe and CC, and 2k21 it affects CAW mode. why? because clowns spent 1000 dollars on it the first year it came into existence which make no mistake, if it comes into 2k19 in even a mild limited form, there will be clowns that will buy a 1000 dollars in VC thus proving to 2k that microtransactions are acceptable.

so yes, we should leary and 2k18 looks like it did everything to get us to that point but just stopped short barely before doing it.

this isn't over speculation, this is something that has a very real chance of happening. 2k18 could very well be the final WWE game that isnt loaded with microtransactions, and what's truly sad is how buggy the game is. they will focus fully on scamming the consumer meanwhile the game will remain half broken.

people can say all day long, it doesnt affect them, they will buy the game and not get the VC.....but thats never how this works. take nba 2k18, it is at the point where the myplayer mode is basically a brick wall for progress unless you buy VC. MyTeam is VC loot central. MyGM even requires VC. MyLeague also requires VC.

so at some point your "I just wont buy VC" mantra will get get nullified and it will effect you....so yes that clown or many clowns that post youtube videos of them buying 1000 dollars in VC and opening that many loot crates for the likes on youtube, will ultimately turn around and screw you 

yeah man after seeing what EA did with Battlefront 2, i definitely doubt i'll be supporting 2K by getting their games. I already ditched NBA2k18 in favor of Live 18 (it was more beneficial in terms of gameplay imo anyway) so yeah if 2k pulls that with 2k19 and forces people to have to pay real money to use stuff that's supposed to be available in the game with no unlock all option then i'll definitely be done.  I'm already pissed they pull this "let's shut the servers down after 1 year" bullshit whereas they claim it's to keep the servers running smooth yet they still had issues with 2k17 CC and online after they shut down 16's servers so yeah lol

no one can just say "i won't buy vc" especially if it seeps into the creation suite. they could say you have to either win 1,004 matches non-stop to unlock advanced entrances (per character) or pay 5$ per person to use the advance entrance feature. i'm just throwing stuff out there. i hope you and i are both wrong but i just see it coming. in fact i predicted this when 2k announced it had taken over the franchise and  both Rawfshowtime and I both sat back after 2k16 and the VC thing started to get bigger and bigger and we were like "yup it's coming" lol

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, Steenalizer said:

What if it doesn’t? Nobody knows so there’s no point worrying about it.

adding to this. problem is that people on 2k have been asking for this. like literally asking for it.  Can we have a monetary store to unlock stuff? they just don't know what they're asking for.  I got into an argument with a dude on twitter saying that people want this and don't mind paying for it so yeah i see it coming. like i said maybe Kanye, myself, HIP etc are just suffering from post THQ paranoia but we'll see what happens when the youtubers start announcing stuff for 2k19 in late september lol

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:14 AM, Penguin said:

Y'all sound nettled.. I know what will cheer you guys up, a spin in the Pingu official lootbox! Only $1.99!

Price increase to $69.99 after first purchase of $1.99.

actually i think if the quality content i keep getting on cc stays around, i might not have to worry about gettting 19 at all. my wcw wwf and wwe rosters are already stacked. so if i can keep this momentum going before the servers shut down in early 2019 i'm good lol

unless a patch breaks the game lol

On 11/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, pozzum said:

I shouldn't give 2k ideas.. but instead of the accelerator they could make all superstars use vc to increase stats.

I don't see why they always lock Legends for. If they locked current stars there would be a outcry!