Sign in to follow this  
circuitmanchaos

Curious lurker here for mods and coolers

Hey yo.

Not much to say about me, guys. Just a couple-decades-long wrestling fan who's heard about this place for a long time as a CAW repository, and apparently modding is a big thing here too. I'm a complete noob to the mod game, and I'm trying to experiment a little bit, particularly with PS3 SVR11, so I'd like to see what all can help me with that. Thanks.

Also, Kenny Omega and The Elite need to leave Bullet Club pronto. Is there anywhere I should go to turn in my fan card for that one?

Quick question before I read your post and welcome you to the forum. Is your account going to have at least two posts to its name?

• Bliss 1

No.

j/k dude, we're already there.

Holy shit, you actually doubled your target, bro!

Welcome to Smacktalks, I hope you enjoy your time here. I already have more faith in you than many I’ve welcomed to this forum, I hope that one day you may attain as much as 10, or even 11 posts!

What did Kenny and The Elite do to warrant leaving Bullet Club? Haven’t been keeping up with NJPW much recently ;_;

Long story short: BC under the Elite's leadership is far more fragmented, far more focused on ridiculous antics and sexual posturing, and is drastically reduced in its "badass/dangerous aura" compared to how it was under Devitt, and even under Anderson and Styles. What made BC cool back then was they were the brotherhood of men that would push your shit in, which I think is the best part of their similarities to the nWo even above any of the Kliq-inspired gestures they do. Under Kenny and friends…even NJPW wrestlers both in the club (Tama Tonga) and out of the club (Naito) are critical of what's happened to the Club since Kenny took over.

And I just happen to be part of that pocket of BC fans who have gotten absolutely tired of it.