Cleveland Rock's WWE 2K18 Titantron Entrance Videos (Requests Open)

Cleveland Rock

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Cleveland Rock,

I've got a special request for you. Is it possible for you to create some custom titantrons (for RAW, Smackdown & NXT) for my 2 CAWs. I don't know how to do it, that why i ask you.

The first one named Mason Nolan, his entrance is the Austin Auries one and i currently use Curtis Axel trons. For Nolan's titantron, i wanted to make something used the same background of Axel and write Mason Nolan with a letter type similar to first Bobby Roode titantron.

The second one named Alex Riley (he doesn't look like him but i use his attire ^^). The titantron i wanted to create used green lightning in the background and his name with a letter type similar to Money in the Bank PPV. For info, i used Cedric Alexander trons for the other trons.

If you are able to do that, it will be WONDERFUL !! ^^

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm incredibly sorry it's taken me so long, but I'm back!

On 1/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

Are you still taking request? If you are can you do Undertaker from 2002? 

I can't believe this video actually shows the Undertaker shoving Lita off the apron! I get the feeling that if he did something like that today, he'd be a dead man.

On 1/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, sam_keep said:

Would you be able to make some Attitude Era ones for me, D-Lo Brown, T&A (Test and Albert) and The Headbangers. If you could do any of them i would really appreciate it. Thanks 

The Attitude Era was the real deal. The gimmicks back then were the best, but too many people got banged in the head and sent to the emergency room.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:01 PM, myk13 said:

Andrade Cien Almas and Drew Gulak please

Your politeness really makes a difference for the better.

On 1/13/2018 at 3:17 PM, SnaDino said:

Hi Cleveland Rock,

I've got a special request for you. Is it possible for you to create some custom titantrons (for RAW, Smackdown & NXT) for my 2 CAWs. I don't know how to do it, that why i ask you.

To be clear, are you just asking for videos that have their names? "Mason Nolan" and "Alex Riley"?

Edited by Cleveland Rock

On 29/01/2018 at 9:29 PM, Cleveland Rock said:

I'm incredibly sorry it's taken me so long, but I'm back!

I can't believe this video actually shows the Undertaker shoving Lita off the apron! I get the feeling that if he did something like that today, he'd be a dead man.

The Attitude Era was the real deal. The gimmicks back then were the best, but too many people got banged in the head and sent to the emergency room.

Your politeness really makes a difference for the better.

To be clear, are you just asking for videos that have their names? "Mason Nolan" and "Alex Riley"?

Yes, titantrons similar to johnny gargano but with the background as i explain in my previous post.

Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/03/2018 at 8:19 PM, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

1. You mean Mason RYAN, not Mason Nolan?

2. That is so weird! I'm from Cleveland and my middle name is RYAN and my last name is NOLAN xD

No, my CAW's name is Mason Nolan, don't ask me why, i don't remember ^^.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, great_one said:

Hi, would you like to do the new intro by Seth Rollins .... Where does 'Burn It Down' come at the beginning? Pls

there is already 

4 hours ago, Zaiboerelis said:

there is already 

no no, i mean without the long intro.... i mean this theme, where at beginn comes ''burn it down''. Like his intro on Royal Rumble or sometimes at Raw ;)

Edited by great_one

On 5/28/2018 at 3:42 PM, great_one said:

no no, i mean without the long intro.... i mean this theme, where at beginn comes ''burn it down''. Like his intro on Royal Rumble or sometimes at Raw ;)

sorry then just tried to helpout

• 1 month later...