I'm leaving

tich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

spent 1h editing my post whith this shitty post interface for something that should took me 3 min on any other board with a classic post editor but I finally added some things on first post

next time I'll just throw the pics in a new post, I'll never touch again that horrible editor

Epxml_s-200x150.gif

Edited by tich
  • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn locked this topic
  • AznBlusuazn unlocked this topic

been banned yesterday for "stealing other people works without permission".

since I don't like being called a thief, and didn't have ha the chance to explain and defend myself, I'll do it here.

basically I was accused of using textures from lordjustice's arena mods from 2k16 (starrcade and saturday night) without his permission and without proper credits

did I use those textures ? yes, did I ask permission first ? well I pmed lordjustice more than a year ago (october 26 2016) asking him the permission to use those textures for the 2k17's ps4 arenas I was making back then, got the answer from lordjustice in january (5th) saying "go for it" never used those textures finally since didn't have any answer and didn't want to use them without permissions. so yeah I thought I didn't had to ask again for permission since he already said ok last year.

as for the credits, yeah there was credits saying " credits to whoever create those texture for tnf 2016 arena's mods". originally lordjustice was mentioned, but spent one hour re editing my post, because had troubles with spoiler tags, and I just forgot to re add the name later.

So I credited slx who's not even registred here, I gave full credit to hovathagod32 even if didn't use any single pixels he created, and just use his 2k17 arenas, as an inspiration and references, same for tyrant's disco, but I would try to steal arena's textures from lordjustice's, by crediting it to tnf 2016 arena's mod ? really ?

I'm on this board since more than 5 years, posting caws since 11 years, I created caws and arena saves, released hundreds of caws and arenas, I was there when modding on 360 started, there when we moved from caws.ws, I was on beta test team for brienj (you know the guy who made mods possible on 360 and so on pc) was a mod on xhp (you know the board were 360's mods were posted when smacktalks, didn't even had a topic for wwe modding.) I'm in caw/modding community since more than 10 years, and I don't even deserve a pm to explain myself before being ban for "theft" ? yeah maybe I could pm again lordjustice's for his permission, maybe I could check for the hundred times if all credits names were there, but damn is that hard to send a pm or ask before banning someone and calling him a thief.?

well this place looks like more and more caws.ws and I definitaly don't want to be there anymore, so you can close this thread, delete this comments, keep banning me for stupid reason, I don't care, I'm fed up and won't ever come back here.

guys like @BHANGRA MAN, @EXecutionerX85, @NickBreaker and all other "veterans" not sure I got you on fb so if you want to stayy in contact pm me I'll send you it.

adieu.

Edited by tich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WTF man? This is some absolute bullshit mate. Obviously a misunderstanding. Tich is a legit OG in the game. Anyone still rocking an XHP is obviously an absolute DON and deserves a chance to explain.

I've been here for 10+ years and have only ever seen him be a total gentlman.

@tich Twitter is where it's at man. @NickBreakerNCO

I'll add a little clarity here. Someone on the mod team noticed that my work was being used by tich in his releases and asked if I had given him permission to do so. Having completely forgotten that he had PMed me my response was that he had not asked me permission.

On its face that is a clear violation of the rules over theft/misuse of another creator's work. Typically the mod team handles such issues by investigating whether or not a mod/creation was actually stolen by comparing the respective files. That was not a necessary step in this case as tich made it perfectly clear that he was using my work, with my statement that he did not have permission making up the other half of the offence. That is why the ban was issued in such short order.

The issue was that tich did in fact have proper permission to use my stuff. It was an error on my part as I had simply forgotten that I had granted him that permission. If blame is to be cast then it should be cast in my direction for my faulty memory.

I apologize for the error on behalf of myself and the mod team. Feel free to restore your main post and continue using the items that you had permission to use. My apologies.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2018 at 7:55 PM, EXecutionerX85 said:

Bud I know how you feel I got banned from Caws.ws for that same thing ..supposedly lol but my twitter is ExecutCreations

Will defenetly want to keep in contact man

Except you ACTUALLY did steal Shiftygism's work and he provided proof of it (Michael Elgin). After you got caught, you requested that your thread be closed/deleted and it was but not before Shiftygism's petition against you was investigated. You're nowhere near the awesomeness that Tich is, so can it. 

As far as Tich goes, sorry to hear it, man. You've always been a very good creator, cordial, respectful, and kind. Always have and always will appreciate the effort and work that you've churned out throughout the years. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I remember you on the Gamefaqs forum before we had all these sites available to us for creations. It's been a longgggg time. You won't be forgotten. Take care.

Edited by cdiebold1

On 3/10/2018 at 11:30 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Except you ACTUALLY did steal Shiftygism's work and he provided proof of it (Michael Elgin). After you got caught, you requested that your thread be closed/deleted and it was but not before Shiftygism's petition against you was investigated. You're nowhere near the awesomeness that Tich is, so can it. 

As far as Tich goes, sorry to hear it, man. You've always been a very good creator, cordial, respectful, and kind. Always have and always will appreciate the effort and work that you've churned out throughout the years. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I remember you on the Gamefaqs forum before we had all these sites available to us for creations. It's been a longgggg time. You won't be forgotten. Take care.

Shut your bitch ass up . I provided pics and vids to mods as proof which is why i am not banned. Your a nobody on here so you can GTFO.

But Tich is great and he should be un banned

• Haha 1

I don't think I'll be "shutting my bitch ass up" - everyone who was paying attention to the following threads know what really happened. It wouldn't even be brought up except for the fact that you keep making stupid fucking comments regarding it in order to slam other people.

And I'm nobody, that's true - but it doesn't take a "somebody" to call a "somebody" out on their bullshit. But for the sake of arguing, I've been around since way before any of these sites existed when we were pushing formulae on GFAQs so you can eat a bowl of dicks, ya lying thieving piece of trash.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478326-shiftys-caws-attires-michael-elgin-final-11-14-17/?hl=+shiftygism

(Aside from the last message in each both saying he's been banned, you also can't click on his username anymore - because he's been banned)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478827-please-close/?p=10962677

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/479137-delete-my-topic/?p=10962672

Have a nice day. :D

PS: I'm glad we both agree on how awesome Tich is though and I'm glad that it appears that the moderators here see where mistakes were made on their part. Takes big men to be honest and then rectify situations. Kudos to them.

Edited by cdiebold1

89th

2 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

I don't think I'll be "shutting my bitch ass up" - everyone who was paying attention to the following threads know what really happened. It wouldn't even be brought up except for the fact that you keep making stupid fucking comments. 

And I'm nobody, that's true - but it doesn't take a "somebody" to call a "somebody" out on their bullshit but for the sake of arguing, I've been around since way before any of these sites existed when we were pushing formulae on GFAQs so you can eat a bowl of dicks, ya lying thieving ass piece of trash.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478326-shiftys-caws-attires-michael-elgin-final-11-14-17/?hl=+shiftygism

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478827-please-close/?p=10962677

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/479137-delete-my-topic/?p=10962672

Have a nice day. :D

Post all you want lol That logo in question is mine. But That caw doesnt exist anymore anyways. I remade MY Elgin and even used alternate logos that way nobody would try to start stuff. At the end of the day its a caw. you try to hijack caws and post shit on here and mention me when that shit happend months ago . get a life nerd. 

I will "post all I want". You called me a liar, you said I was incorrect - I posted proof otherwise ... now I'm a nerd "because it was months ago" as if time suddenly made you not a thief or a liar? ... lol, a nerd calling another nerd a nerd ... IDK if you've noticed or not but we're grown men playing dress up in a wrestling video game.

Hi, Pot! I'm Kettle! 

I've never hijacked anyone's work. Please provide proof otherwise or retract your claim.

It's sad that you're not mature enough to just own your mistake. People wouldn't even care -- except for the fact that you continue your original lie by throwing shade at another specific user and an entire community (and their moderators) because you got caught stealing red-handed. You were even given terms if I remember correctly that would have saved you from your ban and you refused to cooperate. You moved the CAW you stole to an alternate account, used your main account as the hash tags, and then didn't even edit it once you were caught to credit the guy you stole it from (even after he caught you, did a side by side video comparison and brought an unbiased 3rd party in to judge the evidence). 

What are you, 14?

Yeah, you do some good work -- but if you really believe that because people know you around here means that you suddenly are above the morals, rules, and codes that creators are supposed to operate by ... g'damn, take a break from the game, bud. You're not a celebrity, you're just a CAW creator (and thief). 

Lmaooo your the one on here thats instigating and talking about past shit anyways. And no your not correct I provided truth to 3 mods one said it was sketchy because of how i placed designs.I didnt get banned as i posted proof..you dont know anything.  When did i say well Im  a celebrity or anything like that?  Dont  put words in my mouth bud. I help more creators with their work than working on my own caws. 

I deleted the caw anyways ..it doesnt exist. U can have people think whatever you want ..do you think i care?

I dont care if im on this site or not its a website.. you act like this is a holy place or something. 

On 1/15/2018 at 7:55 PM, EXecutionerX85 said:

Bud I know how you feel I got banned from Caws.ws for that same thing ..supposedly lol but my twitter is ExecutCreations

Will defenetly want to keep in contact man

No, you started this discussion.

I simply ensured that your bullshit was confronted with fact.

You care enough to continue replying -- you cared enough to ask for your entire thread to be deleted there once they discovered you stole something -- you cared enough to continually bring it up on other forums like this one ... seems like you care a lot about salvaging your rep. 

As far as my care goes - I care enough about my friends (who you stole from) and the other community (which did nothing wrong) to interject on their behalf when someone is slighting them or outright lying about the order of events. So, unless you have another account over there SINCE your ban, then no, you're not over there, your ban wasn't lifted - you're still banned there for stealing and if you feel like you're under the microscope, it's your own actions that brought you to this point. 

You keep saying you deleted the CAW in question - that does nothing at all except support the fact that you got caught stealing and thus got rid of the evidence that'd be still standing to show that you got caught stealing. Repeating this a million times doesn't undo what was done.

As far as celebs go, I didn't put words into your mouth - you said it yourself. 

44 minutes ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

Shut your bitch ass up . I provided pics and vids to mods as proof which is why i am not banned. Your a nobody on here so you can GTFO.

But Tich is great and he should be un banned

"Your a nobody on here so you can GTFO" implying that YOU are "somebody" and that means that despite the proof offered, people should take you at your word face value and dismiss anything critical of you.

Now I've said all that I need to say but I can promise you this. Every single time you open your mouth or try to offer up some revisionist history on that incident in order to slam other users here and there, I'll be that annoying lil' gnat to remind you of the truth. If you don't like it, tough shit. Watch what you say. Apologize to the people you stole from.

I'm out. Bye bye! :D

Edited by cdiebold1

Lol ok and everytime i post that im still on here and not banned because i provided proof months ago which was accepted by two moderators. So do it lol i dont post on here anymore anyways. Theres more important shit than a website.