• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smartdude613

• Sharx

• Dacrone

• Mad Season

well i gotta life outside vid games....my fault...lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y not?

oooo he can hack...well i gotta life outside vid games....my fault...lmfao

and by the way u 12yr old "sharx" u should stop talkin shit..i mean damn man ur only 12....thats sad..... :tired

Chill dude. Stupid undiehill...i had 2 search 4 the quote button then coz of ur !!!'s

y not?

oooo he can hack...well i gotta life outside vid games....my fault...lmfao

and by the way u 12yr old "sharx" u should stop talkin shit..i mean damn man ur only 12....thats sad..... :tired

in case u didnt no(wich u dont most of the time) im 13 now u faggot, i have a life outside video games, if im not mistaken i dont even post as much as u GayCrone u winey lil ho, and your only 2 years older than me and kant hack a damn thing :lol

::man i wish i could be the computer :: :lol

and answering tokidoim: yes sir ill get back to work ;)

only cos tokidoim is cool thoe :/

And Dacrones totally Gay :lol, i had to search for the quote button also :/

your 15! u aint got that much to brag about...<sarcasm>2 years older than me, wow :eek </sarcasm>

so i couldnt kare less if u didnt reply, this topic started off as i could some1 put togother but u wanna be in the spotlight when nobody asked u a damn thing!

u piece of shit

>:

actually it looks like your jealous because the attention isnt on you.

what the hell r u talking about!? i asked the guy a question and dacrone wants to question me about it :/

oooo 13 big freakin deal...stupid grade school punk...but hey, imma quit responding to u, cuz i dont wanna get into sum gay cyber fight w/a 13yr old

i could have sworn that u said u werent gonna post :>

Edited by Sharx

or u can use the always hardcore or always tlc....but w/these 2 ways u must grab a weapon and slide out of the ring....then get in the ring and take all the others out so the cpu cant get out, but if u get into the ring and leave all the weapons outside, u'll be stuck in like normal...*make sure u keep a weapon w/u at all times*..

u sound proud of yourself, really proud

like u never had a girlfriend b4 that

u left yor computer on cos u wanted to surf the net and make it seem like u went somewhere...But if u did, u gotta admit the evidence was rite in front of me. I wouldnt doubt if u went thoe :/

Edited by Sharx