LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--Penta el Zero M -** The Legion of Doom new Face paint Damage **

@LeonRick I am now able to download your mods, whether I was doing something wrong or whether it is something that has corrected itself who knows. The main thing is I can download your mods which is great. I have got Demolition's music via @Dat Blizz. However, is there a pofo and moveset available anywhere? I have looked on the discord in the appropriate channel but there isn't any there. I wondered whether or not you have a set or know of a set anywhere? Or do I have to use a generic pofo and moveset and edit it myself in game? Great modding btw of LOD. :)

1 hour ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

These Road Warriors look absolutely incredible! Question, is there a way for us to take their gloves off?

You'd have to edit the all_color and the all_color_n hands to remove the gloves.

Awesome to have LOD in the game. they look great. Im trying to look at the texture files but for some reason when i mass extract the zlib stays with the file and i cant open it. can someone help me out please?

edit: found out how to do it. i had to uncompress the file first

Edited by egb11

LOD look awesome in game bud. Many thanks to you and @AznBlusuaznfor making them available. Also Penta El Zero looks awesome too. When he's released I know exactly where I will be putting him in my Universe. I am thinking of sending him down to the developmental and placing him in NxT and see how he goes from there. Many thanks again for the wonderful mods.