LeonRick

25 minutes ago, Just Not said:

Great work, as always Leon! Thank you especially for the Impact Players! FYI I think the Lance Storm link is broken :(

Fixed Lance storm download link  🙂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Has anyone the pofo and moveset of Hayabusa and Lance Storm?

41 minutes ago, Triadasoul said:

Hayabasa on the priveous page of the thread.

Is Hayabusa working working for u guys without any glitches in default and custom arenas?

26 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Is Hayabusa working working for u guys without any glitches in default and custom arenas?

For me worked ok in a couple of battles. And I haven't noticed any glitches except usual hair glitch on replay. Haven't tested it more yet.

9 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Hi LeonRick  i install you mods and he invicible i open the ch file with Hxd and he not have EMD what did with this ?

You have to convert to EPK8 first

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-The Barbarian INGAME-Warlord P. O. P ingame-Slick-HayabusA-Justin Credible & Lance Storm ECW-The Warlord Update-Released
2 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Check this topic

The Barbarian

OeRbkMH6_o.jpg

I think Barbarian's hair needs to be more puffy on top. 

His arms could use a little more bulk.... I think. 

Everything else looks fantastic.

• Like 1

The Barbarian Looks awesome. I hope you release Mark and Jay Briscoe one day what i saw of them they looked great. Thank you for always doing the more under appreciated guys. It is always awesome to have them in the game.

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-Low Ki-The Barbarian INGAME-Warlord P. O. P ingame-Slick-HayabusA-Justin Credible & Lance Storm ECW-The Warlord Update-Released

Amazing work! just cant seem to get half your mods to actually work. i ether have to completely rebuild or convert them some way or another or never get them working at all. Currently its Justin Credible 

2 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

Amazing work! just cant seem to get half your mods to actually work. i ether have to completely rebuild or convert them some way or another or never get them working at all. Currently its Justin Credible 

Rebuilding/converting should work but if not, remember to inject empty CE file. They will all work after that 100%. @Triadasoul has step-by-step instructions on his pofo thread if you need them :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just Not said:

Rebuilding/converting should work but if not, remember to inject empty CE file. They will all work after that 100%. @Triadasoul has step-by-step instructions on his pofo thread if you need them :)

I second this. I think the problem is that a lot of Leon's mods are not packaged in 2K18 format. Running them through 2K18+ will convert them and if they still won't work Triadsoul's CE injection instructions should do the trick. I avoided the latter for a while because I thought that it would be a complicated process but his instructions are very clear and the whole thing only takes a minute.

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-The Barbarian Alternative attire NEW-Low Ki-The Barbarian INGAME-Warlord P. O. P ingame-Slick-HayabusA-Justin Credible & Lance Storm ECW-The Warlord Update-Released