LeonRick

1 hour ago, Triadasoul said:

Leon, I search all the posrs but haven't find any Mr. Hughs links ?

I checked now

Oops looks like I completely forgot about him.

Here i thought I already released the mod

I Will upload it today

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-Kharma-NWO Giant-Harvey Wippleman-The Giant WCW-RELEASED
9 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

hey any updates for Aksana ? and can you fix Demolution too Ax works fine but Smash not works

use instructions from the end of this post (it definitely fix Aksana and may also fix Smash) - it's only 1 minute of clicking, give it a try:

50 minutes ago, Triadasoul said:

use instructions from the end of this post (it definitely fix Aksana and may also fix Smash) - it's only 1 minute of clicking, give it a try:

i tried but doesnt worked on Aksana

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-Alex Wright wcw-Kharma-NWO Giant-Harvey Wippleman-The Giant WCW-RELEASED
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-Berlyn WCW -Alex Wright wcw-Kharma-NWO Giant-Harvey Wippleman-The Giant WCW-RELEASED

Good job on the retro mods Leon.   Was wondering on some mods you had previously previewed.   bam Bam with coat, gangrel, Brutus and Petey.  Again great job. 

• Thanks 1

Alex and Berlin look really good, man. Are they using the same facial sculpt ? Berlin seems to capture the likeness more than Alex Wright. Could be the goatee and hair lol

30 minutes ago, motishow said:

Its good you are making wcw mods , hope you can make hugh morrus too

Check last years mods Hugh morrus is in there and works fine :)

Edited by Robbie686

45 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Check last years mods Hugh morrus is in there and works fine :)

The version i am using Has something strange on the legs and bottom, which version are you using?

Lol, I noticed this too and haven't used him yet. He looks really good overall but it kinda looks like he has on a diaper.

1 hour ago, motishow said:

I mean this one, look at the legs, the legs doesn't fit correctly to the pant, the pant is fatter than legs

xqf6h.png

Lol, I noticed this too and haven't used him yet. He looks really good overall but it kinda looks like he has on a diaper.