LeonRick

Leon-2k18-MODS--Rosemary-King Harley Race-The Boogeyman 2nd attire Released-Kwang WIP-Kaitlyn-Boogeyman-Released-Dino Bravo-jimmy hart NEW--Sid-Jerry lawler UPDATE Released- new-Briscoe brothers-Eric bishoff ingame-

Recommended Posts

LeonRick

Dino Bravo with jimmy Hart

sLVqcnCP_o.jpg

Sycho Sid

DawImq3r_o.jpg

Jerry Lawler UPDATED

np0f3DAh_o.jpg

Requested by @BamBams Universe

All these mods Released at first post

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow
Posted (edited)

o yesssss!!!!!!!! thanks leon, hope you can make for the future second entrance attire for Dino Bravo

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thczy80

awesome bro!!! downloading Sid & Lawler!! any chance of abyss? i use your 2k17's, but it crashes some times my game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman

Brilliant mods again, thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XboxFan

Come on guys lets cool it down and enjoy these great mods by Leon today. We all know that both Leon and Matt are great moders and contributors, and they both respect each-other too, so lets just move on. I have the original game too but I use all mods on the codex before installing to make sure everything is working fine, as its somehow faster and more stable for me. Besides, anyone using 2K18+ certainly has the original version as it only works on that.

And Leon, AWESOME mods bro. They are going to my game right now. Big Thanks!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Locked so I can clean up

Ok chill out ladies @LeonRick give Matt credit for the textures

  • Like 2
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d-fish

Thanks so much for the amazing MODs, @LeonRick! Dino & Sid, especially, are outstanding! Fantastic work, as always!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick

Kaitlyn

EYQJ6m5s_o.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick
Posted (edited)

Boogeyman 1st attire & Kaitlyn Released at first post

AkReH3iH_o.jpg

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

 

 

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick

Kwang

eTeEyyZZ_o.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Anti Source
33 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Kwang

eTeEyyZZ_o.jpg

KWAAAAANG! Fantastic!

Mind making a variant of him with a red top too? Like this:

enhanced-19335-1453465095-1.jpg
 

It's literally just a plain red top, no fancy designs or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick
5 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

KWAAAAANG! Fantastic!

Mind making a variant of him with a red top too? Like this:

enhanced-19335-1453465095-1.jpg
 

It's literally just a plain red top, no fancy designs or anything.

Sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Anti Source
3 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Sure

Awesome, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhySoSerious
11 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Sure

will you do Su Yung from impact wrestling ? i loved your mods ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jakks

Thanks for boogeyman, can anyone recommend which entrance to set for him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhySoSerious
19 minutes ago, jakks said:

Thanks for boogeyman, can anyone recommend which entrance to set for him?

use papa shango or finn balor demon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
solidassassin47

Excellent work on so many of these mods all look fantastic. Really love the updated legion of doom. If possible an updated brian cage love the mod you made would love to see his white or black trunks attire he has been wearing lately. I can send you reference pics if you need them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d-fish

Thanks, as always, @LeonRick, for continuing to mass produce top quality wrestling MODs at neck-breaking speed! As a former NBA 2k modder/patcher, I'm trying to figure it all out so I can join in on the modding fun--but it's a large learning curve, IMO--firstly, because I'm out of practice and, secondly, because there are some big differences on how the files are handled. I'll get there eventually... hopefully...

I love that you are also working on some super-classic wrestlers like King Harley Race! That's fantastic!

I'd love to see an updated 2k18 Ultimo Dragon (I'm using your 2k17 version now). Would love to see what you could do with him now that your skills are beyond measure. Also, would love to see a La Parka MOD. He's kind of an obscure character, I know... Eri619 did a version of him for 2k16, but I've done every possible trick to get him to work, and it ain't happenin'. Anyhow--Thank you again for your hard work & dedication! I'll take whatever you make! Great stuff!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

has anyone a good pofo and moveset for Bogeyman and Dino Bravo?

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skeemo

LeonRick  Great Boogeyman Attire 1  , keep it up man ! ur are the only one, still leading this Mods

Here is Boogeyman attire1 render.....

uNKtYAU.png

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CujoMatty
On 8/5/2018 at 9:13 PM, d-fish said:

Thanks, as always, @LeonRick, for continuing to mass produce top quality wrestling MODs at neck-breaking speed! As a former NBA 2k modder/patcher, I'm trying to figure it all out so I can join in on the modding fun--but it's a large learning curve, IMO--firstly, because I'm out of practice and, secondly, because there are some big differences on how the files are handled. I'll get there eventually... hopefully...

I love that you are also working on some super-classic wrestlers like King Harley Race! That's fantastic!

I'd love to see an updated 2k18 Ultimo Dragon (I'm using your 2k17 version now). Would love to see what you could do with him now that your skills are beyond measure. Also, would love to see a La Parka MOD. He's kind of an obscure character, I know... Eri619 did a version of him for 2k16, but I've done every possible trick to get him to work, and it ain't happenin'. Anyhow--Thank you again for your hard work & dedication! I'll take whatever you make! Great stuff!

Long time modder from other games as well. I thought there was some challenges modding Fifa 18 but nothing compares to the file structure in this game. Stuff is all over the place. I’d like to do a complete WCW conversion but have encountered some road blocks with match screen locations as well as nameplates. I’ve asked questions but am feeling generally pretty late to the party. Lol

I’m hoping things ramp up when 19 drops and I can get more figured out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick

King harley race & the boogeyman 2nd attire Released

fsEkmHHK_o.jpg

LJ7KspIk_o.jpg

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thczy80
2 hours ago, LeonRick said:

King harley race & the boogeyman 2nd attire Released

fsEkmHHK_o.jpg

LJ7KspIk_o.jpg

 

thanks bro!!! awesome mods as always!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gamingfan

Thank you for these amazing releases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick

Rosemary

9NUfaT2C_o.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now