LeonRick

Come on guys lets cool it down and enjoy these great mods by Leon today. We all know that both Leon and Matt are great moders and contributors, and they both respect each-other too, so lets just move on. I have the original game too but I use all mods on the codex before installing to make sure everything is working fine, as its somehow faster and more stable for me. Besides, anyone using 2K18+ certainly has the original version as it only works on that.

And Leon, AWESOME mods bro. They are going to my game right now. Big Thanks!! 

• Like 3

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic
  • DrJoeyMagnum unlocked this topic
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS--Kaitlyn-Dino Bravo-jimmy hart NEW--Sid-Jerry lawler UPDATE Released-King Harley Race The Boogeyman 2nd attire new-Briscoe brothers-Eric bishoff ingame-
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS--Kwang WIP-Kaitlyn-Boogeyman-Released-Dino Bravo-jimmy hart NEW--Sid-Jerry lawler UPDATE Released-King Harley Race The Boogeyman 2nd attire new-Briscoe brothers-Eric bishoff ingame-
33 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Kwang

eTeEyyZZ_o.jpg

KWAAAAANG! Fantastic!

Mind making a variant of him with a red top too? Like this:

enhanced-19335-1453465095-1.jpg

It's literally just a plain red top, no fancy designs or anything.

5 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

KWAAAAANG! Fantastic!

Mind making a variant of him with a red top too? Like this:

enhanced-19335-1453465095-1.jpg

It's literally just a plain red top, no fancy designs or anything.

Sure

Excellent work on so many of these mods all look fantastic. Really love the updated legion of doom. If possible an updated brian cage love the mod you made would love to see his white or black trunks attire he has been wearing lately. I can send you reference pics if you need them.

Thanks, as always, @LeonRick, for continuing to mass produce top quality wrestling MODs at neck-breaking speed! As a former NBA 2k modder/patcher, I'm trying to figure it all out so I can join in on the modding fun--but it's a large learning curve, IMO--firstly, because I'm out of practice and, secondly, because there are some big differences on how the files are handled. I'll get there eventually... hopefully...

I love that you are also working on some super-classic wrestlers like King Harley Race! That's fantastic!

I'd love to see an updated 2k18 Ultimo Dragon (I'm using your 2k17 version now). Would love to see what you could do with him now that your skills are beyond measure. Also, would love to see a La Parka MOD. He's kind of an obscure character, I know... Eri619 did a version of him for 2k16, but I've done every possible trick to get him to work, and it ain't happenin'. Anyhow--Thank you again for your hard work & dedication! I'll take whatever you make! Great stuff!

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 9:13 PM, d-fish said:

Thanks, as always, @LeonRick, for continuing to mass produce top quality wrestling MODs at neck-breaking speed! As a former NBA 2k modder/patcher, I'm trying to figure it all out so I can join in on the modding fun--but it's a large learning curve, IMO--firstly, because I'm out of practice and, secondly, because there are some big differences on how the files are handled. I'll get there eventually... hopefully...

I love that you are also working on some super-classic wrestlers like King Harley Race! That's fantastic!

I'd love to see an updated 2k18 Ultimo Dragon (I'm using your 2k17 version now). Would love to see what you could do with him now that your skills are beyond measure. Also, would love to see a La Parka MOD. He's kind of an obscure character, I know... Eri619 did a version of him for 2k16, but I've done every possible trick to get him to work, and it ain't happenin'. Anyhow--Thank you again for your hard work & dedication! I'll take whatever you make! Great stuff!

Long time modder from other games as well. I thought there was some challenges modding Fifa 18 but nothing compares to the file structure in this game. Stuff is all over the place. I’d like to do a complete WCW conversion but have encountered some road blocks with match screen locations as well as nameplates. I’ve asked questions but am feeling generally pretty late to the party. Lol

I’m hoping things ramp up when 19 drops and I can get more figured out.

• Like 1