LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--*Luna Vachon*Penta el Zero M Released-Gangrel updated-virgil 2 attires-Jerry lawler retro-Mega Maniacs Brutus-Bam Bam blue attire Previews
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--Mr. Hughes
On 8/1/2018 at 10:44 PM, motishow said:

i am testing your Kamala and if i use himwith Kimchee manager they crash in some arenas, hope you can fix them :)

I'm testing Demolition tag team and it crashes in some arena (in some it doesn't) and if I add Mr. fuji it crashes 100% before the match starts.

I'm still wondering why.

I hope Leon can fix it.

Thanks.

P.S.

Jimmy Hart works perfectly in every arena and with multiple superstars.

Edited by Thunder72

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

I'm testing Demolition tag team and it crashes in some arena (in some it doesn't) and if I add Mr. fuji it crashes 100% before the match starts.

I'm still wondering why.

I hope Leon can fix it.

Thanks.

Hello there, have you got pofo and movesets for those two? Would you mind kindly linking them for me. It's the only ones I plan on asking anyone for. I am hoping to start creating some myself soon. However, my time is short playing the game let alone attempting to start modding owing to family life. However, I do plan on starting somewhere and it's pofo and movesets I am thinking of having a look at.

12 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Hello there, have you got pofo and movesets for those two? Would you mind kindly linking them for me. It's the only ones I plan on asking anyone for. I am hoping to start creating some myself soon. However, my time is short playing the game let alone attempting to start modding owing to family life. However, I do plan on starting somewhere and it's pofo and movesets I am thinking of having a look at.

No problem, I understand you. 

I got a full family life too ;) .

I'll send them to you by PM but be careful to have "pac plus" (WWE 2K18+)  or Perfect Plex "extra slots" files to be able to install them in their respective "official" slot.

10 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

No problem, I understand you. 

I got a full family life too ;) .

I'll send them to you by PM but be careful to have "pac plus" (WWE 2K18+)  or Perfect Plex "extra slots" files to be able to install them in their respective "official" slot.

No worries bud I have both those tools installed for my game, and many thanks.

Edited by Goon3r73

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--I.R.S