LeonRick

26 minutes ago, Andy said:

How can i open your first Jimmy Hart pac to rename the pach file? Its tells me invalid pac file selected. From the WWE 2K18 Memory Sheet -Jimmy Hart has the pac Nr 825. I really want that hogan Jimmy for the Hulk Entrance :-) Please can you rename the pac and pach. Thank you

The .pac file uses the HSPC format. You can't change the ID or attire number/type in HSPC files. You'll have to convert it to an old-style EPK8 file to do that (extract the .shdc file from the HSPC and inject it into an EPK8 style .pac in place of the PACH). If that's too complicated for you, wait for Custom Character Tools 2018 to be released to the public (should be by the end of the week, very likely much sooner ;) ), rename the file to the desired ID and attire number and use CCT's CH-Pac files installer to install the files. It will be able to automatically convert the HSPC format files to EPK8 format and automatically rename the EMD section for you according to the file name. :)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

Where is Yokozuna for Download? Another Thread has Mediafiles und Pofo etc and said the Pac Files are here? But i cant find The Pac files.

20 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

Hey LeonRick is it possible to get the ch files for Val Venis and Yokozuna?

I will upload all the pac files Azn fixed today

you had a ton of really good mods last year would be awesome to have them for this year.

He did the ahmed johnson one i do know that. you guys are awesome. i think what you guys do is amazing.

Edited by JLU1000

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

Sorry. But i can´t find any Val Venis or Umaga in this Thread. :huh: But Azn said that in his Thread.

No. I said it WOULD BE in his thread once he uploaded it.  They are his mods, it’s up to him when he uploads. 

12 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

How can we use APA, the Dudleys on Game. The Pofo and Moveset Files i found was for the Dudleys 2k17 and what pofo and Moveset use for APA?

I have Dudleys for 2k18 on my thread.  For APA download data editor and make them!

22 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I have Dudleys for 2k18 on my thread.  For APA download data editor and make them!

Yes i have your Dudley installed, but there are Attitude Era Dudley pac files without pofo etc, Ok i look how to create files. ;)

Edited by HBK_1980

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

Yes i have your Dudley installed, but there are Attitude Era Dudley pac files without pofo etc, Ok i look how to create files. ;)

Use CCT to convert the Attitude Era Dudley's to EPK8 format to use them as an alternate attire with Azn's Dudley's.

7 minutes ago, MrBlaqk said:

Use CCT to convert the Attitude Era Dudley's to EPK8 format to use them as an alternate attire with Azn's Dudley's.

I don´t find that Function on CCT2018. Only Export Pofo etc or Install/Uninstall CH Files.

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--Penta el Zero M - The Legion of Doom new attire -The Steiner Brothers UPDATED with facial animations-Ahmed Johnson Released