LeonRick

Mo pofo/moveset

LeonRick, could you please fix Jimmy Del Ray crashes (there is enough to inject zeroed-out CE just rightaway) and Ernest Cat Miller (which one is trickier and yet I couldn't find out why he crash so often) ?

As for Adam Bomb, Bastion Booger, Crush, Fatu from 2k17 it just enough to enject empty CE in PAC editor, even without decompression to make them work in 2k18 without crashes.

that CE if anyone need it.

Edited by Triadasoul
  • Like 1

Leon, or anyone else that may know what causes this...

Demolition Ax's forehead flashes black in the ring quite often and during replays at the end of a match, Smash's hair glitches and stretches all over the place. These mods are too good to have little things like this mess them up. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

There are some holidays on the way, so:

The Heavenly Bodies Doctor" Tom Prichard "and "Gigolo" Jimmy Del Ray Pofo/Moveset:

Jimmy Del Ray pofo/moveset   (listed as Jinny until proper string added to Superstring, sometimes crashes while loading - instructions on repairing in my post on support)

Tom Prichard pofo/moveset

Edited by Triadasoul
  • Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-Mark Briscoe ( Briscoe Brothers )-Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Jack Evans-The Nasty Boys RELEASED

Hi Leon

If you could send me Crush aka Brian Adams wwe2k18 mod...all like pac moveset pofo and entrance media wem file .. provided u have created this mod.

If u not created kindly suggest whom to contact ?

Appreciate your response.

Tk care

Parth

How can we choose all Jimmy Hart Attires. There is only Hogan WCW, Natural Disasters, Hart Foundation and Money Inc there. Where are the others on the Pic like Hogan WWF, Honky Tonk, Nasty Boyz and that Custom Taker?

25 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

how ? i download his abyss too but when i selected him game crashes

In the end of this post there is an instruction:

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-DAVEY BOY SMITH JR. AND JACK EVANS-The Nasty Boys RELEASED
8 hours ago, gamingfan said:

links redirecting to Brian Knobs. Can you fix it please.

Fixed the download links for Jack Evans and Davey Boy Smith Jr

sorry about the my mistake

• Like 2