LeonRick

33 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

British bulldog dreadlocks

M9iyVGuu_o.jpg

No offence Leon, this is not one of your best. Maybe the attire is okay but the face is totally off. Dennis BB from last year still remains the best. I am not criticizing your work, but you are better than this pal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WWE2k16 said:

No offence Leon, this is not one of your best. Maybe the attire is okay but the face is totally off. Dennis BB from last year still remains the best. I am not criticizing your work, but you are better than this pal.

Ever hear the term work in progress...?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WWE2k16 said:

13 hours ago, knox731 said:

Ever hear the term work in progress...?

Update

HBvBKM7y_o.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-*British bulldog dreadlocks*UPDATED
18 hours ago, WWE2k16 said:

Coming from someone that hasn’t done anything to contribute to the community...  try making a mod then you can criticize. 

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Coming from someone that hasn’t done anything to contribute to the community...  try making a mod then you can criticize. 

I rather not mod than create something which does not look anything like the original. Just because you guys make mods does not mean all your stuff should be rated high.. When I like something I appreciate so if I won't find anything right I would give my opinion, its up to you to take it as criticism or feedback. I have installed mods from leon, you, Matt and dennis, and I do enjoy them.

Edited by WWE2k16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, WWE2k16 said:

I rather not mod than create something which does not look anything like the original. Just because you guys make mods does not mean all your stuff should be rated high.. When I like something I appreciate so if I won't find anything right I would give my opinion, its up to you to take it as criticism or feedback. I have installed mods from leon, you, Matt and dennis, and I do enjoy them.

Trust me, as modders, we know when a mod is subpar.  We know when mods are "okay".  We know when mods are spot on/5 star.  And we each let each other know.

All I'm saying is your criticism comes off as ungrateful because you do not contribute to the community -- its like the homeless guy that gets free meals at the local shelter complaining that there isn't enough meat on the plate.

• Yes! 1

31 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Trust me, as modders, we know when a mod is subpar.  We know when mods are "okay".  We know when mods are spot on/5 star.  And we each let each other know.

All I'm saying is your criticism comes off as ungrateful because you do not contribute to the community -- its like the homeless guy that gets free meals at the local shelter complaining that there isn't enough meat on the plate.

No man, if you would create a yellow underwear for Bret hart and insist on calling him your Hogan mod and expect appreciation in return, I am not gonna do that. This is smacktalks not su**uptalks. Sorry.

58 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I think there's a lot of room between critique and complaint. I do not agree that just because someone has not contributed they are not entitled to provide feedback (though isn't feedback a contribution?). This really doesn't need to be seen as disrespectful or ungrateful -- but I completely see where you are coming from.

It's generally part of the SD subculture to provide only positive, encouraging feedback on mods because that's what is most appreciated by the most modders. It can seem like "sucking up" to someone who doesn't see critique/criticism as a necessarily negative or harmful thing. There's a definitely a line though. I think when it's communicated in a way that can be seen as disrespectful -- even if unintended -- that's where you enter false-sense-of-entitlement territory.

22 minutes ago, WWE2k16 said:

No man, if you would create a yellow underwear for Bret hart and insist on calling him your Hogan mod and expect appreciation in return, I am not gonna do that. This is smacktalks not su**uptalks. Sorry.

This is actually an important point I think you're making but nobody will take you seriously if you come across as a disrespectful troll.

Also - kickass Bulldog Leon. Lovin all of your 90s mods man, seriously fantastic work. Thanks for them all.

Edited by Just Not
Forgot props to Leon
  • Like 2

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-*British bulldog dreadlocks*UPDATE Entrance cape*
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods-*The Heavenly Bodies *British bulldog dreadlocks*UPDATE Entrance cape*