Aguila316's Arenas - SURVIVOR SERIES 2001 UPLOADED - ROYAL RUMBLE 2002 v2, RAW 2001, INSURREXTION 2001, NO MERCY 2001, FULLY LOADED 2000, KING OF THE RING 2001, AND MANY MORE UPLOADED - Wrestlemania 9 - Scroll to the bottom for the newest arenas!

Aguila316

Just uploaded a new arena and it's Royal Rumble 2002! I couldn't make the stage as accurate as I would have liked due to some of the limitations on CAA but I'm happy with how it turned out in the end.

Gamertag: Aguila316

Name: Royal Rumble 2002

Tags: ROYAL RUMBLE 02, RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA, POST INVASION

R1.png
R2.png
R3.png
R4.png

Also, for anyone wondering, I make all my ring aprons myself.

Edited by Aguila316

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - ROYAL RUMBLE 2002 UPLOADED - RAW 2001 and more
6 hours ago, VooDooV said:

The rumble 02 arena looks ok. You just need to add the orange burst to all the aprons, not just the side ones

That would look better but it wouldn't be accurate. I tried to make the aprons just how they were in the event.

Also, just for proof, here's a shot of the black apron from when Undertaker demolished Maven:

Screenshot_365.png

Just now, Aguila316 said:

That would look better but it wouldn't be accurate. I tried to make the aprons just how they were in the event.

Also, just for proof, here's a shot of the black apron from when Undertaker demolished Maven:

Screenshot_365.png

Ah nevermind then haha I guess I was having a moment. 

Just now, VooDooV said:

Ah nevermind then haha I guess I was having a moment. 

No worries, when you see the black apron it does look out of place anyway so I can see why you thought it was wrong.

Royal Rumble 2000 has been uploaded!

I did the best I could to recreate the arena considering there is no MSG type arena in the game. The Royal Rumble apron was originally made my Judders but I made a few adjustments so credit to him on that.

Also, if you download my arenas, please don't reupload them in create a show. I have seen a few people do this already because saying no to reuploads on arenas only affects arenas and therefore you can add someone else's arena to a show and upload that with no problems.

Name: ROYAL RUMBLE 2000

Tags: ATTITUDE ERA ' 00, MADISON SQUARE GARDEN MSG, WWF

My Gamertag: Aguila316

1A.png
1.png

• Glorious 1

On 10/30/2017 at 9:40 PM, Aguila316 said:

No worries, when you see the black apron it does look out of place anyway so I can see why you thought it was wrong.

What would be genious is if you blurred the WWF logo.  You could probably also do it for the show watermark as well.

And now I'm just thinking out loud but I'm contemplating a pixelated real world's champion belt for Flair...

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - WRESTLEMANIA 2000 UPLOADED - RAW 2001, Rumble '00+'02 + more

My newest arena is here and it is Wrestlemania 2000 (16)

I also have a Summerslam 2003 ready to go so I might delete the WCW RAW arena soon.

Gamertag: Aguila316

Name: WRESTLEMANIA 2000

Tags: ATTITUDE ERA ' 00, WM 16, WWF

WM162.png
WM16.png

• Like 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - SUMMERSLAM 2003 UPLOADED - Wrestlemania 2000, RAW 2001, Royal Rumble 2000 & 2002

My WCW on RAW arena has been removed in favour of Summerslam 2003.

I noticed there wasn't an accurate SS '03 arena so I tried to make one myself. I made all of the logos from scratch excluding the titantron and I even decided to utilise the electronic billboard to display ads for the arena, arena sponsors and the PPV sponsor which can be seen below.

NAME - SUMMERSLAM 2003

TAGS - SS ' 03, RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA, ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2

GAMERTAG - Aguila316

a31ad7df_8a4c_42de_9b61_222587115b54.png
b2222.png

Edited by Aguila316
  • Like 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - NO WAY OUT 2003 UPLOADED - Summerslam 2003, Wrestlemania 2000, RAW 2001, Royal Rumble 2000 & 2002

Now that I'm at Silver I have some more arenas to upload. Starting with No Way Out 2003. I really like how this one turned out and I'm getting better with photoshop so I can make more intricate designs like this. Also, in the near future, I will be reuploading my old arenas with new logos, not only so they look better, but just incase any logos are missing.

This is uploaded as an Arena and a Show under the same name and tags, the show is probably the best to download as it comes with a proper logo that I made as well.

Name: NO WAY OUT '03

Tags: WWE NWO 2003, RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA, AGUILA316

No_Way_Out_Showcase.png

What to look for in CC:

ARENA_SHOW.png

Edited by Aguila316
  • Too Sweet 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - WRESTLEMANIA 9 UPLOADED - No Way Out 2003 (Arena + Show), Summerslam 2003, Wrestlemania 2000, Royal Rumble 2000 & 2002 and More! - Scroll to the bottom for the newest arenas!

I'm back with another arena and this time it's Wrestlemania 9 in Caesar's Palace.

The entry-way was created with a mixture of the 2K14/Legends of Wrestlemania Textures and designs made from scratch. I tried to make the stage as accurate as I could as well as encorporating the crowd into the design as well. 

Name: WRESTLEMANIA 9

Tags: WWF 1993,     CAESARS PALACE LAS VEGAS,     WM IX ' 93

WM9_0.png
WM9_1.png

• Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - SURVIVOR SERIES 2002 & WRESTLEMANIA 9 UPLOADED - No Way Out 2003 (Arena + Show), Summerslam 2003, Wrestlemania 2000, Royal Rumble 2000 & 2002 and More! - Scroll to the bottom for the newest arenas!

My next arena is Survivor Series 2002.

Name: SURVIVOR SERIES '02

Tags: FIRST ELIMINATION CHAMBER,       RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA 2002,      MADISON SQUARE GARDEN MSG

SS02_1.png
SS02_2.png

It is also uploaded as a show with the same tags:

SS02_3.png

8 hours ago, TheeAntagonist said:

Backlash, No Way Out, Judgement Day, Fully Loaded, Unforgiven, & KOTR....pretty much the entire  2000 calendar :lol

I'll start working on some of them soon. 

• Too Sweet 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - KING OF THE RING 2001 UPLOADED - Survivor Series 2002, Wrestlemania 9, No Way Out 2003, Summerslam 2003, Wrestlemania 2000, Royal Rumble 2000 & 2002 and More! - Scroll to the bottom for the newest arenas!

My newest arena is up and it's King of the Ring 2001. It's as accurate as I could possibly make it considering there is no massive electric chair to use as a stage piece. I'll be making some 2000 arenas too as well as showcasing my Survivor Series 2003 arena in the near future.

This is uploaded as an arena and a show under the same tags:

Name: KING OF THE RING 2001

Tags: WWF ATTITUDE ERA ' 01,  KOTR KOR CHAIR STAGE,  AGUILA316

1.png
2.png
3.png

• Like 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - KING OF THE RING 2001 AND ARMAGEDDON 2000 UPLOADED - Survivor Series '02, Wrestlemania 9, No Way Out '03 Summerslam '03, Wrestlemania 2000, Royal Rumble '00 & '02 and More! - Scroll to the bottom for the newest arenas!

I'm back with a 2000 arena and it's Armageddon. I made this first because the stage is fairly easy whilst some of the other 2000 arenas that I will be doing soon have stages that are quite hard to recreate.

Uploaded as a show and arena

Name: ARMAGEDDON 2000

Tags: WWF ATTITUDE ERA ' 00, 6 MAN CELL MATCH, AGUILA316

arma1.png

arma2.png

arma3.png

31 minutes ago, Sproiler™ said:

Could you do Fully Loaded 2000?

I'll try, the problem is the lack of suitable wall trons. There are no rectangle video screens as wall trons which is what Fully Loaded had but I will see what I can do.

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Arenas - KING OF THE RING 2001 AND ARMAGEDDON 2000 UPLOADED - Wrestlemania 9 and alot more Early 2000's Arenas- Scroll to the bottom for the newest arenas!